Sugakookie (smut)

Yoongi were working at home on his computer with his boyfriend sitting on the couch watching some tv. Jungkook laughed at something that happend in the program. Yoongi had a hard time keeping his eyes open as it was getting late and he had been at it for hours. The problem was it needed to be done by the next day. He looked at the time and it was almost elleven, he had a little way to go so if he could stay awake he would probably be finished in a hour. He tried to work again but his eyes closed and stayed that way. Jungkook looked at him and felt sort of bad when he got an idea to wake him up. He walked over to him and started to kiss his neck gently, Yoongi didn't open his eyes but responded by leaning his head to the side. It was like getting permission so Jungkook left little kisses from his neck to his mouth. Where he caught Yoongi's lips. The kiss staring off as sweet but when Yoongi pulled Jungkook down on his lap the kiss became rough and passionate. It was a little chair so there wasn't much space. Yoongi was completely awake now, lust pumping through his body. Jungkook stood up and took Yoongi with him. He put Yoongi's legs around his waist and squeezed his ass while walking to the bedroom. He put Yoongi down on the bed. They had to pull away for air after Jungkook put him down. Jungkook were standing up but Yoongi grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down. He hovered over Yoongi as he kissed him.

"Make me feel good." Yoongi whispered and Jungkook smirked. It was permission to do whatever he wanted with the other boy as long at the result was he was moaning. Sometimes it might seem like Jungkook was in control but Yoongi always was. Jungkook could take the initiative but Yoongi would be the one to decide what they would do from there and how they would do it. Jungkook took his own and Yoongi's shirt off. He kissed Yoongi's stomach and sucked his nipples as he knew Yoongi loved that. He took his hand inside Yoongi's pants but outside the underwear and started to rub his member. Yoongi moaned and Jungkook knew he did well then. Yoongi pushed his crotch up towards Jungkook's hand and thrusted up to it. Jungkook took his hand out and took Yoongi's pants and underwear off him. He kissed his member and took him into his mouth. He bobbed his head and the only thing he could hear was Yoongi's amazing moans. Yoongi started to thrust into his mouth, not much but a little. Jungkook let him as he knew Yoongi liked it. When he tasted pre-cum, he took him out and quickly took his own pants off. Even though he still had underwear on he sat on Yoongi's member and moved around. Yoongi clutched the sheet.

"Enough." Yoongi said with a husky voice that made him sound like he had smoked for years. Jungkook obedient stopped. "Take those off and get the lube." Jungkook did as he was told while Yoongi sat up against the headboard.

"Put it on me. When you're done ride me backwards." Yoongi ordered. Jungkook took lube in his hand and put a lot on his member. He placed himself so his back was to Yoongi. He knew exactly why Yoongi did it. There was a mirror facing the bed. He wanted Jungkook to see them.
Jungkook was filled up and started to move. It was sort of hard to move like that since he had nothing to hold on to but lucky for both of them he had strong thighs. He didn't move quick, it was slow so he could feel every inch Yoongi had to offer. Yoongi let his fingers care Jungkook's thigh.

"Look in the mirror babe." Jungkook did as he was told "You look so sexy when you do this." Jungkook admitted he looked diffrent when having sex. His eyes were filled with lust and his mouth was always slightly open so he could moan. He did look good and he loved looking sexy for his boyfriend. He continued only for a while more before Yoongi spoke up again.

"Now is my turn to look at you. Lie next to me." Yoongi demanded. Jungkook pulled away and laid down. Yoongi was in him again before Jungkook could blink.

"You like it fast don't you?" Yoongi said. Jungkook nodded completely under Yoongi's spell.

"No say it with your words." Yoongi said. He was only thrusting slow.

"I like it fast."

"I like it fast?"

"I like it fast baby." Jungkook said and moved impatient, he would say anything to get Yoongi to move. Yoongi smirked and thrusted fast. Jungkook closed his eyes and clutched the sheet. Yoongi and Jungkook moaned like crazy.

"Baby say whatever you want." Yoongi said. He knew if he gave Jungkook permission, he loved to say whatever fell into his mind.

"Fuck." Jungkook said "You're so good Yoongi." Jungkook started off. Yoongi moved even faster when he heard Jungkook talk.

"Baby you're the best I've ever had." Jungkook moaned. They were getting closer to their high.

"I want you everyday." Jungkook said, nothing could stop him now but Yoongi didn't want him to. He loved when Jungkook talked like that, since he didn't speak his mind much.

"I want you to touch me. Be inside me. I want you to kiss me. I want you in me. I want you so bad all the time." Jungkook said and it really did drive Yoongi crazy. He took a hand to Jungkook's member. He moved it and now the words Jungkook said couldn't be understood. Yoongi wasn't sure it even was words by this point. They were both so close. A few thrust more and Yoongi came and Jungkook followed him. Yoongi pulled out and laid beside Jungkook. They fought for their breath.

"So feel more awake now?" Jungkook asked.

"Now I'm exhausted." Yoongi said. They both got up and put their underwear on. Yoongi placed himself on the bed again.

"Aren't you going to work again?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll wake up early tomorrow and finish it." Yoongi answered. He honestly didn't feel like working anymore.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. After all you want me all the time so here I am all yours." Yoongi said and spread out his arms so Jungkook could lie in them. Jungkook knew it wasn't to tease him he said it. He loved when Jungkook said it. He was a bit embarresed at first but when he learned Yoongi liked it, he didn't care he just said whatever he wanted to. Jungkook placed himself in the comfort of his boyfriend's arms.

"Now let's sleep I have to get early up." Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle.

"You do know you decided that yourself." Jungkook said.

"Yes but I did it for the sake of our relationship. So we can cuddle until we fall asleep besides I'm pretty sure that if I'm quick to finish up the work I can probably do a little work on you too." Yoongi said which made Jungkook blush.

"Well I'll look forward to that." Jungkook said.

"You better." Yoongi said in a seductive voice before shifting to his normal voice "So goodnight, sleep tight my angel."

"Night, sleep tight my love." They always called each other that half joking, half serious. Jungkook closed his eyes and it wasn't long before both boys fell asleep only to dream about each other.