Jikook (request)

This is requested by @Lucy-lucy12
Hope you like it :)

"This is stupid!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Are you scared?" Jungkook asked and laughed a little.

"No! It's just stupid." Jimin said and crossed his arms.

"Is okay to be scared." Jungkook said. They were standing in line to the haunted house, it was dark around them, the only light being the moon. They could hear a mixture of screams and laughter coming from the house.

"Why did we have to do this again?" Jimin asked, glaring nervously at the house.

"Because I thought it would be fun." Jungkook said. He looked at his scared boyfriend and he felt a little bit bad "If you really don't want to we can go home."

"No I told you I'm fine. I didn't drive this long way for nothing." Jimin said trying his best to be brave.

"Are you sure because is okay." Jungkook asked.

"I'm sure." It was a good thing he was because it was their turn. As the they walked into the house where the moonlight didn't even reach, Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand. A creepy laughter sounded and Jimin gasped. Jungkook thought Jimin might actsually die in there if that scared him. They walked futher in hand in hand. It looked like a person was standing in the corner of the room and Jungkook could hear Jimin pray it wasn't a real person. No such luck. The person ran towards them only to be held by chains that was wrapped around her hands. Jimin screamed loudly and practically jumped in to Jungkook's arms. Jungkook got more scared by Jimin's reaction that the actual thing. They walked to the next room. Jimin was not only holding Jungkook's hand with his own but the other was wrapped around his arm, with a tight grip. Here and there Jimin would jump as things popped up.
They could hear a little girl crying for her mom and it send shivers down their spines. Suddenly from the wall a hand grabbed each of their ankels and Jimin screamed again while Jungkook just shook it off.

"I hate you for making me do this." Jimin whispered as they continued to walk.

"Do you really think I would let anything bad happen to you?" Jungkook asked.

"No of course not," Jimin said offended "I'm just saying I think my heart stopped about ten times and we're not out yet."

"I'll protect you." Jungkook said and gave Jimin's hand a light squeez. Jimin could tell Jungkook was serious about that and he felt a warm feeling spread through his body. A feeling of being loved and being safe even in the haunted house. He kinda wanted to stop and kiss his boyfriend but he wasn't sure it was a good idea. He decided to go with it and pulled Jungkook to a stop.

"What-" Jungkook began but was cut off by the kiss. Jungkook's hand placed itself on Jimin's cheek as they shared a kiss that made the butterflies in their stomach go crazy. As they pulled away Jungkook was confused.

"What was that for?"

"For being the best boyfriend in the world and making me feel safe even in this hell hole." Jimin said and smiled. Jungkook blushed and he hoped it was still too dark for Jimin to see.

"Any time babe." He said and they continued to walk. Jungkook felt even more protecting of him now and started to look for anything that could scare him and told him when it came. They were almost out of the house when something happend that none of them expected. A person from behind ran towards them with a fake chainsaw. They started to run for the door that was leading to freedom. They ran still holding hands when they finally got out they both were fighting for their breath. This side was luckly lit up by small lamps in the grass.

"Okay that one was scary I admit it." Jimin said.

"Yeah I got scared too." Jungkook said he looked at his boyfriend and pulled him closer to himself. "You were really brave in there. I'm proud of you." He kissed Jimin on the cheek.

"I wasn't brave at all but I had you so I knew I would be okay." Jimin said. He rested his head on Jungkook's chest and gave him a hug. Jungkook held Jimin tightly in his arms.

"Come on let's go home, and watch a fun movie." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Okay." Jimin said and hand in hand they walked to the car and drove home both if possible loving each other even more.