Jikook (smut)

"Jungkook stop being jealous." Jimin said as he and his boyfriend were getting ready. Jungkook was throwing a party and they had invited a bunch of friends and among them was Hoseok. Hoseok was Jimin's friends and they had been friends forever but somehow Jungkook had started to think Hoseok liked Jimin and Jimin was a little too friendly towards him.

"You can't see the way he looks at you." Jungkook said as he put his t-shirt on. He weren't really mad about it but more annoyed that Jimin couldn't see it. The atmosphere between them weren't serious as much as it was playful.

"Like a person who's been friends with me for ages?" Jimin said and smiled cheeky. Jungkook rolled his eyes and Jimin walked to him. He put his arms around Jungkook's waist and kissed his chest. "Don't worry, you're all I've ever wanted."

"Sure?" Jungkook asked. His arms hanging, not touching Jimin.

"Sure." Jimin said back. Jungkook broke into a smile and put his arms around Jimin too.

"Come on let's go downstairs." Jungkook said and grabbed Jimin's hands. The guest would soon be over so they made the snacks and drinks ready. Only fifteen minuts later the house was filled with people. Jungkook had made a deal with his parents that no one was allowed upstairs so they had put some tape up in front of the stairs. Jungkook and Jimin were talking with one of their friends when Hoseok arrived. He smiled brightly to the two boys and hugged Jimin tightly and gave Jungkook a light hug.

"Seems like is already a great party." Hoseok said and looked around. Jungkook glared slightly at him which earned him a elbow in the ribs.

"Yeah it seems like it." Jimin said and smiled.

"I think I'll go get something to drink." Hoseok said the smile not leaving his face. He turned around and walked to the kitchen. Jimin turned towards Jungkook right after he left.

"You stop being jealous and behave." Jimin said as strict as possible, which really wasn't that strict.

"Fine!" Jungkook said and threw his hands up in the air. It still wasn't that serious, they were just playing but Jimin also knew deep down it did bother Jungkook slightly.

"Thank you." Jimin said and kissed his cheek. "Come on let's get something to drink." Jimin said and dragged Jungkook to the kitchen.
Two hours later and the party was still going strong. Jungkook was on the dancefloor with  his friends, he was having great time until he saw Jimin. Jimin was sitting on the couch with a bunch of friends but there wasn't room for all of them so Hoseok patted his lap. Jimin did look a little shy but ended up sitting there. Jungkook narrowed his eyes and told his friends, he had to do something. He walked to Jimin, his blood boiling slightly.

"Jimin I need to talk to you." Jungkook said clearly not amused. Jimin knew in an instant that he was annoyed by him.

"Now?" Jimin asked as he didn't want to argue.

"Yes now." Jungkook said and grabbed his hand. He dragged Jimin towards the stairs and when they reached the upstairs where no one could see them, he lifted Jimin up on his shoulder. He slapped his ass and Jimin bit his lip. He slapped it again and the sound of it made Jungkook satisfied. He carried him to his room where he put him down after he had closed the door. He pinned Jimin against it and moved his lips close to his ear.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson." Jungkook whispered and starter to kiss Jimin's neck. Jimin hadn't expected this. Jungkook held Jimin arms to the door so Jimin could do nothing. Jungkook kissed right next to Jimin's lips, knowing that it would drive him crazy. He took both of their shirts off in one go and started to kiss Jimin's naked chest. All of his movements were fast and a little harsh. Jungkook put a hand to Jimin's member and made him hard in record time before starting on his own. Jimin moaned constantly as his mind tried to keep up with the pleasure. Jimin knew exactly why he did it like this. Jungkook knew that Jimin liked it slow and loved to feel Jungkook's lips and touch.
Without even blinking Jungkook took Jimin's pants and underwear off. Jimin tried to touch Jungkook but Jungkook brushed his hands away, not letting him. Jungkook quickly found the lube and put it on his fingers. He turned Jimin around and let one finger go in before two fingers joined, it made Jimin both moan and whine. When he was done Jungkook put it on his member. He spread Jimin's legs futher and pushed himself in. Jimin quickly had to put his hands on the door to when Jungkook started to thrust. Jungkook put his hands on Jimin's waist and moved them back everytime he moved forward. Jimin's lips were parted as moans kept coming. Jimin never thought they had ever moved that fast or that hard and it made his body weak.

"I don't care that you're friends with that guy but don't forget who your boyfriend is." Jungkook said and his breath hit Jimin's ear. "You don't sit on his lap, the only lap you're allowed to sit on is mine, don't forget that or I'll make damn sure that you can't sit at all. Understood?" Jungkook's voice was so deep it felt dangerous.

"Understood." Jimin breathed. He knew that Jungkook would never hurt him and it turned him on that he was so posssive.

"Good. Also I'd like to let you know that if I come first, I won't help you come." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's neck. Jimin nodded and sincerely hoped Jungkook wouldn't come first. The younger speeded up as he had slowed a bit down as he talked. Jimin put a hand to his member but Jungkook removed it and placed it on the door again. "This is a lesson, you can't do anything to yourself." Jungkook said making Jimin whine between the moans. Jungkook could feel his stomach tighten up and he came inside Jimin. As promised he pulled out leaving Jimin not having reached his high. Jungkook put his underwear and pants on before he saw Jimin breathing heavy.

"Please Jungkook, I've learned my lesson. I'm all yours." Jimin begged. Now Jungkook felt sort of bad and walked to Jimin. He kissed his lips gently and went down on his knees. He put Jimin in his mouth and bobbed his head. Jimin put his head back and moaned. It didn't take long for him to come in Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook swollowed and stood up. He got something to clean Jimin and helped him do it before they both got dressed.

"You're not really mad right?" Jimin asked wanting to make sure everything was alright. Jungkook walked to Jimin and put his arms around his body.

"No of course not but I don't like you sitting on his lap. I know you don't feel like he likes you but to me you seem so close and I want to be the only one you feel that comfortable with." Jungkook said honest. Jimin put his arms around his neck.

"Don't worry you are. I felt so uncomfortable sitting there and I honestly wanted to get up but I didn't want to seem rude. I'm sorry." Jimin said and pouted. It made Jungkook smile and he kissed Jimin sweetly.

"Alright then. Let's get back to the party." Jungkook said when they pulled away. Jimin nodded and they walked out. "But still don't forget what I said. Do it again and you won't be able to sit down at all." Jungkook smacked Jimin's ass and it made Jimin smile so much he had to bite his lip as they joined the others. The rest of the time it was good and at the end of the night, they were both exhausted and fell asleep in each others arms.