Kookiemonster (sweet)

"Don't worry Joonie hyung I'm almost at the dorm." Jungkook said into the phone to his lovely boyfriend Namjoon.

"Okay Kookie, I just want to make sure you're safe is late you know and is dark." Jungkook smiled by the comment, he was always so protecting.

"I know but I'm always car-" Someone pushed Jungkook from behind making him fall hard to the ground. He could hear Namjoon calling in the phone but he couldn't get to it since he was dragged into a nearby alley.

"Hey pretty boy, you got any money?" A dark voice asked. As far as he could tell two massive guys were surrounding him.
He was yanked up from the ground by one of them.

"Didn't you hear his question?" The man asked. When Jungkook didn't answer the other man punched him in the face. Jungkook was so suprised by these sudden acts of violent, he didn't know what to do.

"Now Imma ask you again. Do. You. Have. Money?" The man who was not holding him said, poking him in the chest after each word.

"No." Jungkook spat. They couldn't know how scared he was. The guy who talked punched him again in the stomach, making Jungkook's sight blurry.

"Are you sure? It sure does look like some expensive clothes you're wearing." Jungkook wanted to cry but bravely kept it in. He figured that no matter what he was going to get punched so he decided to stay silent. Maybe they would just knock him out and leave him.
Jungkook was right, he took a swing at him again hitting his face but not stopping there moving on to his stomach. Jungkook could barely take the pain anymore. Just as he was about to hit again a figure came and pushed him away.

"No one touch my Jungkook." A familiar voice said, though Jungkook couldn't place it at the moment due to pain. Jungkook was seriously confused, he felt himself drop to the ground, he could see figures fighting. The last thing he saw before passing out was Namjoon and a smile spread across Jungkook's face knowing his hero had saved him.

When Jungkook woke up he was confused at first, until he realised he was at a hospital. He looked around the room to see Namjoon sleeping resting his head on Jungkooks bed. His face was slightly bruised.

"Hey Jungkook you're awake." A soft voice said and he looked to the left to see Jin and the other boys.

"We were so worried, we didn't know what was happening. One moment Rap Monster was talking to you on the phone, the next he was screaming your name and running out the door." J-Hope said with worry in his eyes. Namjoon had started waking up because of the talking. As soon as he had gotton his eyes completly opened, he stood up and moved to take Jungkook's hand.

"How are you feeling? That's a stupid question I'm sorry. I was so worried." Jungkook didn't know what to answer to that, tears was forming in his eyes. Namjoon had always been so worried when he walked the streets alone, but Jungkook always told him he didn't have to worry. Look where that got him. Jungkook was mad and annoyed at himself for making his boyfriend this worried.

"Come on guys let's give them some time." One of the other boys said and they all left the room.

"Why are you crying am I hurting you?" Namjoon looked even more worried now drying the tears away from Jungkooks face.

"No I'm just so sorry. I didn't mean to worry you. You're right I can't protect myself. I swear they came out of nowhere. I-" Namjoon leaned in and kissed him.

"It's not your fault. Baby look at me," Namjoon said because Jungkook was avoiding  his eyes. "Is not your fault. The only thing I don't get is why anyone want to hurt someone as lovely as you. But I have to say I don't want you to walk the streets alone at night anymore. I'll always be walking with you okay?" Namjoon finished off.

"Don't worry I'll never ever walk the streets alone again, is not worth you getting this worried." Jungkook said touched by his boyfriends words.

"Good now get some more rest, you deserve it." Namjoon smiled a little.

"You too. Thank you for saving me." Jungkook said holding tighter around his hand.

"Anytime." Namjoon said. Jungkook moved over in the bed even though it hurt, he padded next to him and Namjoon moved to lie down with him. They were holding hands and they both knew they would always have each others backs.