Minjoon (sweet)

Namjoon walked down the school halls, how he hated this place. He didn't have any friends, nobody cared for him. He sighed when someone bumped into him. He didn't really know why people didn't like him, they just never showed interest in him. Only a year left and he could leave, boy did he look forward to that.
In a break he sat alone under a tree. Most people were inside since it seemed like it might rain soon but Namjoon didn't care. When the rain started to fall, he didn't even flinch. The rain fell on him and he put his head back closing his eyes. Suddenly he couldn't feel the rain anymore. He opened his eyes to see a guy, standing with an umbrella, holding it over him. The boy had red hair, his cheeks were sort of puffy. He looked beautiful, like he was from heaven. Namjoon couldn't recall he had ever seen him before on the school. Namjoon didn't know what to do, so he asked the obvious question.

"Who are you?" The boy looked at him.

"I'm Jimin. You're Namjoon." Jimin stated.

"Yeah," Namjoon said. Something was off with this boy "You shouldn't be seen with me, people don't like me very much."

"I don't care what people say." Jimin said shortly. The bell rang, he held a hand out for Namjoon to take. He helped him stand up and they walked under the umbrella to the school. The whole situation was odd to Namjoon but something about the boy seemed to soothing him. When they came inside the school Namjoon turned to Jimin but the boy was gone. Namjoon shrug it off, maybe he was going insane. He walked to his last class.
The next day Namjoon sat in class, looking out on the rain. He hadn't stop thinking about the mysterious boy. He didn't know what it was but he was drawn to him. He had looked for him in the hall but hadn't even seen the shadow off him. Suddenly he saw him outside in the rain. Namjoon made a quick decision and ran after him, despite his teachers complains. When he reached him and touched his shoulder, he didn't seem suprised but rather like he expected it. Namjoon was about to talk but Jimin held a finger over his lips. He took Namjoon's hand and they walked outside the school. The boy's hand was small in his but he felt at ease by it's touch. They walked in silence. After a while Namjoon couldn't take it anymore.

"Why haven't I seen you before?" Namjoon asked. The boy's eyes filled with sadness so deep Namjoon felt like crying.

"You have." Jimin's voice sounded like it contained all sad in the world "You just don't remember and that's okay. It's not your fault."

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked confused.

"I'll help you remember." Jimin said and looked in pain. He kissed Namjoon on the cheek before he started to walk over a road, the rain still pouring down. Namjoon followed, when he heard a squeaking sound, he saw a flash and he hit the ground.
Namjoon opened his eyes and sat up while trying to catch his breath. He was in a room which he realised was a hospital room. Doctors and nurses was around him.

"What happend?" Namjoon asked. One of the doctors went over to him and made him lie down.

"You were in a coma for a year." He said and Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Coma?" He asked.

"Yes. You walked outside a car, we don't know if you meant to or not but you ended here." The doctor said, he was now the only person in the room. Namjoon thought back. It wasn't real, the boy, the school, everything. He must've dreamt about it. A sadness which couldn't be described spread inside him. He thought about the boy, he made him feel something good, he never experienced before.
The doctor said something about some test and stuff. The next hour nurses did all sort of test before they told him, he had to stay a little more and get some rest. Namjoon looked outside the window on the rain falling down. when the door to his room banged open. Namjoon eyes widen, when he saw the boy standing there. His clothes was dripping, his eyes big. His cheeks weren't puffy anymore but he was still beautiful. He was trying to catch his breath like he had been running.

"You're awake." The boy said. Namjoon nodded as the boy's eyes filled with tears. The boy walked closer to him. "You don't remember me?"

"Your name's Jimin right?" Namjoon said. Jimin nodded but still looked sad.

"I'm sorry but am I suppose to know you." Namjoon asked, Jimin looked at him.

"I knew there was still a chance you wouldn't remember, is not your fault." Jimin said.

"Tell me who you are please." Namjoon begged.

"I am-I was your boyfriend before the accident." Jimin studied Namjoon face to see if he remembered. "I-I didn't visit you much. In the beginning I did but it was too hard for me to see you. I just started coming back, I have been waiting for you to wake up." Namjoon tried desperate to remember when a thought hit him.

"You said we were boyfriends?" Jimin nodded "I know this sound weird but could you kiss me?" Jimin was the one to look confused now. "Please." Namjoon begged. Jimin nodded and walked closer. Namjoon sat up. Jimin sat next to him and put a hand on his cheek, he pulled his face closer as he leaned in. Silent tears were falling from his eyes, making the kiss taste like salt. As their lips touched, memories flooded and nearly drowned Namjoon. The two of them kissing, laughing, fighting, crying. The two of them telling each other how much they loved each other. Them having sex. Them yelling at each other. Jimin's cry as he found his boyfriend on the road.
When Jimin pulled away, Namjoon was crying too, overwhelmed by the memories and emotions.

"I remember." Namjoon whispered.

"What?" Jimin said even though he heard him clearly.

"I remember you. I remember our relationship." Namjoon's lips broke into a smile, tears still streaming down his face. Jimin's face reflected his boyfriends. He threw himself in Namjoon's arms, both of them just crying but at the same time filled with happiness. Even after all this time, they found each other.

"I love you Jimin." Namjoon whispered in his ear.

"I love you too Namjoon." Jimin whispered back. They sat in each others embrace, happiness turning their tears to smiles.