Minjoon (smut)

Jimin was sitting in his and his boyfriend Namjoon's apartment waiting for his boyfriend to be done showering so they could cuddle.

"Hey Jimin what do you want to watch?" Namjoon asked. Jimin was sitting in the couch but turned around to see a Namjoon with only a towel around his waist. Jimin's face dropped, he looked really good.

"Um I don't know, are you not going to get dressed?" Jimin asked since he could already feel himself reacting.

"Why? You don't like to see me like this?" Namjoon asked. Jimin stood up and walked over to his boyfriend.

"No no is not that. Is just if you don't put on clothes soon, we have to push the movie to a little later because then we have other things to do." Jimin said and bit his lip. Namjoon caught up to what he meant and send him a little smile.

"And would that be bad?" Namjoon said. Without noticing they had moved closer to each other. Namjoon had his hands resting on Jimin's waist.

"No it won't, it'll be completly fine." Jimin said and reached up to kiss Namjoon's lips. They leaned into the kiss and Namjoon found his way down to the hem of Jimin's shirt and pulled it over him slowly. Their tounges were dancing with each other. Namjoon continued to go down to the youngest pants and zipped them down slowly, making sure that his hand were close to Jimin's growing bulge. Jimin moaned into the kiss. Next thing came Jimin's underwear which Namjoon also got off without any problem. Jimin was now completly naked.
With one smooth movement Namjoon got him up on the dining table. Jimin wrapped his legs around Namjoon and pulled him closer, his hands around his neck. Namjoon had his hand going up and down Jimin thigh. Both of them were completly hard and ready. Jimin let his index finger run over Namjoon's naked chest and down to the towel. His finger going under the towel and realising it from his hip. Namjoon moaned when Jimin let his finger slide over his penis. Namjoon took Jimin's legs and put them on his shoulder, making Jimin's upper body almost lying down. He now had acces, he pushed himself in and Jimin moaned and gribbed the side of the table. Namjoon thrusted fast and steady. Moaning felt up the room. Jimin's leg had fallen down to Namjoon's upper arm and Jimin was able to sit up more, his feet was om Namjoon's ass adding more pressure. They kissed some sloppy kisses. Namjoon had one hand resting on the youngers thigh and the other had found Jimin's penis and were bobbing it which made Jimin go crazy. He moaned Namjoon's name and Namjoon moaned Jimin.
Jimin came on both of them. Namjoon thrusted a little more which extended Jimin's high and he whined. Namjoon came in Jimin a little while later. He pulled out, he took the towel and went over to make it wet while Jimin was lying exhusted on the table. Namjoon washed himself and quickly put some clothes on. He then washed Jimin and helped him get some clothes on and carried him to the sofa. Namjoon pulled Jimin into him while he put a movie on.

"I love you Namjoon forever and always." Jimin said smiling.

"I love you too Jimin forever and always." Namjoon said and kissed the top of Jimin's head.

Hii! I just wanted to say thank you for 500 reads! So thank you so much! It means a lot to me :)