Vmin (smut)

Taehyung and Jimin were taking a bath together. Bubbles were around them covering their bodies. They were each drinking a glass of soda since none of them liked champagne. Candles were lit around them in the bathroom. They were facing each other, gazing into each others eyes.

"This is nice." Taehyung said after a while.

"Yeah it is." Jimin said. They enjoyed to look at each other, small talking, kissing. The smell of flowers were filling up the room.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Taehyung asked making Jimin giggle.

"Only everyday." Jimin smiled. "I love you too." They leaned forward the bubbles being pushed between them. Their lips fitted perfectly together. They pulled away and smiled. They smalled talk when Taehyung shifted his foot hitting Jimin's private parts gently. Jimin gave out a little moan. Taehyung frowned a little before realising what he could do with this. He moved his foot against it making even more moans escape his boyfriends lips. Taehyung smiled and started to massage it with his foot. Jimin's knuckles turned white as he was holding tightly around the bathtub. His head was back in pleasure, his eyes were closed and Taehyung loved the view.

"Tae." Jimin breathed in a half moan. Taehyung continued to do his thing while Jimin got hard by the second. He let his foot slide up and down his member. After a little while Jimin came, in a mess of moans.

"Lord Tae, that was amazing." Jimin smiled. He leaned in and kissed him in what was meant to be a sweet kiss but ended up as a passtionate kiss. Their tounges danced together until Jimin took the lead. Jimin could feel Taehyung was hard, he wanted to please him like he had done to him just seconds before. He placed himself so he was filled up. The water around them were falling a little over the edge by every movement they made. Taehyung had his head back in pleasure. His hands rested on Jimin's hips keeping him somewhat steady, while Jimin's hands were holding a tight grib around the edge of the bathtub. Taehyung left little kisses on Jimin's wet body. If it was even possible the room got even hotter than before. The mirror was covered by steam as the heath was too much.

"I love you Jimin." Taehyung moaned.

"I love you more Tae." Jimin moaned back. Taehyung gave out a little smile. He loved to hear his boyfriend say that. Jimin speeded up, with his boyfriends help. A few seconds later Taehyung came. Jimin moved so he could stand up. He carefully got out of the tub before helping Taehyung get out too. He grabbed a towel and started to dry Taehyung, when he was done Taehyung did the same to Jimin. They got dressed, sharing kisses inbetween. While Jimin was putting his last clothes on, Taehyung went to the mirror and drew a heart on it. In the heart he wrote: J+T. Jimin walked over to him and stood in front of him, giving him acces so he could hug him. Taehyung's head rested on Jimin's shoulder while they looked at the mirror.

"J+T forever." Jimin said and brought one of Taehyung's hands up to his lips so he could kiss it.

"Forever and always." Taehyung said in responds and kissed his boyfriends neck. They continued to walk into the living room to watch a romantic movie, fully relaxed and filled with love.

Thank you for 11k reads!! :D