Minjoon (sweet)

This is part 2 to the latest Minjoon ^.^

Jimin knocked on the door to Namjoon's apartment and waited nervously. He still couldn't believe what had happend earlier and the day before he just knew that it made him happy.
Namjoon opened the door and smiled widely at Jimin.

"Come in." Namjoon said. Jimin thanked him and went inside. He didn't know what was happening to him. Now that Namjoon was actsually his boyfriend, he suddenly felt shy and not confident like he had before. Luckly Namjoon wasn't nervous and pulled Jimin in. "I've missed you." Namjoon said which was extremly cheesy as they had just seen each other some hours before.

"I've missed you too." Jimin said giving into the chessy. Namjoon gently leaned down and Jimin leaned up. Their lips met in such a sweet kiss it could cause you holes in your teeth. When they pulled away Namjoon took Jimin's hand and lead him to the couch.

"I've already ordered I hope that's okay." Namjoon said.

"It's fine I'm not very picky." Jimin said. Namjoon still held his hand and cared it with his thumb.

"Good." Namjoon said. "Now tell me more about you. What do you do when you're not in school?"

"Not much. Hang out with my friends. Watch tv and listen to music." Jimin said and shrugged. "What do you do?"

"I guess not much either. I prepare for school and watch movies. I read and listen to music as well." Namjoon said. Jimin noticed even though they were holding hands there were a lot of room between them.

"What music do you like?" Jimin asked and thought about how he could move closer without it being too obvious.

"I have a very broad taste I would say." Namjoon said. "Are you okay?" Jimin looked up and saw Namjoon was frowning.

"Sorry. Yes I am, I just..I want to sit closer to you." Jimin said and blushed shyly. Namjoon laughed slightly and it made it boble with happiness inside Jimin.

"Why didn't you just say?" Namjoon said and helped Jimin on his lap so they were facing each other completely. "Is this close enough for you?"

"Yes." Jimin smiled satisfied with the outcome. Namjoon let a hand run through Jimin's hair as he looked loving on him.

"I can't believe you're mine." Namjoon said and smiled. Jimin thought it was weird he thought like that as Jimin was the one who was lucky.

"But I am. All yours." Jimin said. Namjoon let his hand rest on Jimin's cheek and pulled him in. Their lips met again this time more profound than any of their earlier kisses. As they kissed the doorbell rang but it took a moment for them to react. Namjoon said it was the food and went to the door to pay. Jimin looked around for the first time and found his apartment quite cozy. Small objects were stored everywhere, Jimin imagined Namjoon gathering them from all around the country. He sat looking around when Namjoon came with the food.

"Now let's talk." Namjoon said and put the food down. They started to eat and get to know each other even better. Jimin found that he and Namjoon was very alike even if it didn't seem like it and he fell even deeper for him. They had tons to talk about and long after the food was gone they talked. They were sitting with no space between them and Namjoon had an arm around Jimin. Suddenly Namjoon got quiet and looked like he was deep in thought.

"What is it?" Jimin asked sweetly, wanting to know what was on his boyfriend's mind.

"Why do you want to be with me? Why not someone closer to your age? Or someone you can at least go out in public with?" Namjoon asked and Jimin could tell it really bothered him.

"Because guys my age isn't mature enough for me. I know I'm popular and I act the part but is not truely how I am. Only a small part of me. I show them what is appropriate for the school's popular guy. In reality I think much deeper about stuff, I wonder about things they don't. So I've always wanted someone older than me who really got me. In the beginning I was just teasing you but I fell for you as I noticed some of the things you said, I thought the exact same thing. I fell for you pretty quickly to be honest. And for going out in public. I think is a small price to pay if I can have you." Jimin said laying his heart on the table.

"Jimin that was really..beautiful." Namjoon said. Jimin could tell he didn't know what to say but he didn't blame him. What could you say to that.

"Why don't you want to be together with someone closer to your age? Why do you like me?" Jimin asked curious.

"Well to be honest first I thought it was just physically but as I saw you talk to your friends in the hall I slowly started to like you. Also when I read your answers in tests and stuff, it was the same answers as I would give and it suprised me so I started to like you. Honestly I never thought I would be with someone younger than me but you're very mature of your age and you have an incredible personality so the age thing means nothing to me. I don't even feel like you're younger." Namjoon said it in such a loving tone Jimin felt overwhelmed. He knew how Namjoon felt before because now he didn't know what to say now. So instead he pulled Namjoon into a kiss. Jimin's intention for it was to be sweet but it became passionate. He crawled over on Namjoon's lap and put his arms around his neck. Namjoon put his hands under Jimin's shirt but Jimin pulled away.

"I'm sorry but I'm pretty sore from last night, can we maybe just cuddle?" Jimin asked only imagining how it would be painful.

"Of course. I'm sorry if I was too rough." Namjoon said while Jimin crawled off his lap and rested against him with his head on his chest.

"No I like it rough." Jimin said blushing slightly.

"Me too." Namjoon said and kissed Jimin on the forehead.

"Hey I didn't say my lips were sore you can kiss them." Jimin said with his teasing tone he had used so many times before on Namjoon. Namjoon laughed slightly and kissed Jimin's lips gently.

"Wanna watch some tv then?" Namjoon said and Jimin nodded. They found something they both wanted to watch and cuddled up on the couch. Occasionally they would kiss and be occupied with that for a while.
As it became late Jimin had to go home as it was school night. Namjoon followed him to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Namjoon said.

"Yes but then you'll be Mr. Kim." Jimin pointed out.

"True but maybe I can be Namjoon for a little while after class." Namjoon said.

"I would like that." Jimin said. They kissed again for a long time before they said goodbye and Jimin went home. Even after all that he still couldn't believe it. He went to bed with a smile on his lips and felt like the luckist guy on earth.

I'm sorry if this is bad, I haven't been feeling too well so I apologize if this isn't as good as you all wanted :/