Taejin (sweet)

"No no no." Jin exclamied as his boyfriend Taehyung drove over the finish line. "How could I lose?" Jin whined. They were currently playing Mario Cart and Jin had lost three times in a row.

"Don't be sad. I'll let you win." Taehyung said to his pouting boyfriend.

"Is not the same." Jin whined and threw himself back in the couch. Taehyung crawled over to him and placed himself on his lap so they were facing each other.

"Babe." Taehyung said in a cute voice. He started to do aegyo to Jin. It made Jin smile and he kissed Taehyung's lips tender.

"Fine. I'll stop being sad then but only because you're so cute." Jin said. Taehyung put his arms around Jin's neck and hugged him.

"Can we play one more time?" Taehyung asked and kissed Jin on the cheek.

"Okay." Jin said and Taehyung crawled off him. They started another game and Taehyung did his best to make it look like, he didn't let Jin win on purpose. The first time Jin won, he got happy and said they could play another game. As Jin continued to win he got suspicious. The sixth time he won he looked at Taehyung.

"You're letting me win aren't you?" Jin asked.

"No you're just really good." Taehyung smiled.

"Care to explain how I suddenly got good." Jin asked and tried to act strict.

"How would I know?" Taehyung shrugged.

"You're letting me win." Jin said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"I have ways to get it out of you."

"Oh yeah prove it?" Taehyung immediately regretted saying that. Jin leaned forward and grabbed one of Taehyung's feet and started tickling him. Taehyung threw himself back in the couch and bursted out laughing.

"You let me win say it and the toture will stop." Jin said to the laughing boy.

"I didn't." Taehyung said trying to fight him off.

"You did." Jin said. Just as he said it Taehyung accidently kicked Jin in the face. Jin stopped immediately and held his hands to temple. Taehyung quickly sat up and held Jin's hand.

"I'm so sorry babe are you okay?" Taehyung said.

"It really hurt." Jin said and still held his hand to his tempel.

"Let me see." Taehyung said. Jin carefully moved his hand, it was really red. "Oh Gosh what have I done. I'll go get some ice." Taehyung said and started to get up but Jin pulled him down.

"I don't need ice." Jin said.

"Are you mad at me?" Taehyung asked worried.

"No but all I need is your love. So come here and cuddle." Jin said.

"If that's what you want." Taehyung said. He cared Jin's cheek and kissed the red spot.

"That's what I want." Jin said, he laid down with Taehyung on top of him, so his head rested on Jin's chest.

"I'm really sorry."

"It's okay. I shouldn't have tickled you." Jin said he held tightly around Taehyung's slim body. They laid quiet for a while.

"Does is still hurt?" Taehyung asked.

"No your love already made me feel better." Jin said and kissed the top of his boyfriends head.

"I do really love you." Taehyung said sweetly.

"I really do love you back." Jin said.

"Do you think we're meant for each other?" Taehyung suddenly asked. It suprised Jin but he answered honestly.

"Well I like to think we are. I mean we've been together two years and you make me happier than anyone else. You're my main reason so smile and laugh. I can't imagine a life without you. I never want a life without you." Jin said, he meant every word. It scared him to think that one day, he wouldn't wake up to see Taehyung's beautiful face. That he wouldn't be able to kiss him and see his beautiful smile again. The thought of Taehyung might stop loving him terrified Jin. "Do you think we're meant for each other?"

"Yes." Taehyung started without hesitation. "I love you more than anyone else. You also make me happy. I want to marry you one day and we'll be a happy couple and then after some years we'll have kids and grow old together." Taehyung said. Jin smiled by the thought, he wanted all of that.

"I like that thought." Jin said. "I can't wait for it to happen." Taehyung thought a litte about Jin's answer.

"Why don't we make it happen?" Taehyung asked.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked confused. Taehyung crawled off Jin and pulled him up.

"Let's get married." Taehyung said excited.

"What? Right now?" Jin asked with wide eyes.

"No not right now. I mean let's get engaged and plan a wedding. Like you said we've been together for 2 years. We both can't imagine a life without the other. We both want to get married so what are we waiting for?" Taehyung said. A smile formed on Jin's lips as he started to nod.

"Let's do it." Jin said. "Wait but who propose?"

Let's do it together." Taehyung said, he got down on one knee and so did Jin. They held hands and looked deep into each other's eyes.

"On three." Jin said. In unison they said.

"1. 2. 3. Do you want to marry me?" And they both answered on the same time.

"Yes." They smiled like crazy as they hugged and then continued to kiss.

"Wait we don't have any rings." Jin said and Taehyung looked around. He picked something up and held Jin's hand. With a marker he drew a ring on Jin's finger and made Jin do the same to him.

"I can't believe we're going to get married." Jin said not letting go of Taehyung's hand as they stood up and sat down in the couch.

"Me neither." Taehyung said and perked Jin's cheek. "But you know what the best part is?"

"No." Jin said confused.

"On our wedding day, I'll tell you if I let you win." Taehyung said and laughed. Jin pretended to be mad but couldn't help but laugh.

"As long as I get to marry you, I don't care if I'll never know." Jin said. It made Taehyung's heart flutter.

"I love you." Taehyung said.

"I love you too." Jin said. They spend the rest of the day in their own little world which was filled with happiness.

Honestly this took a very unexpected turn, I didn't imagine it being this sort of story but I just sort of went with it ^.^