Minjoon (request)

This was requested by @flower_boy_kookie :)
It's going to be smut one, just in case you want to skip it then :)

Jimin and Namjoon were sitting in Namjoons apartment They were watching 50 shades of Grey, while Namjoon had his arm around Jimin's shoulder and Jimin had his head resting on Namjoon's chest. As they were watching both of their bodies started to react. Namjoon hesitent started to speak, he wasn't sure if he should ask his boyfriend this question but he was curious. They had been together for a while now so Namjoon figured he could ask.

"Jimin do you have any like kinks?" Jimin got out of his embrace and looked at his face. It wasn't because they hadn't had sex before. They had done it loads of times but they never really talked about what they liked, they sort of just went with their instinct.

"Um like what?" Jimin said even though he knew what he was talking about, he was a bit embarresed so he wanted him to go first.

"Do you liked being called anything or something like..that?" Namjoon asked and pointed to the tv, which was showing a sex scene.

"Do you like any of that?" Jimin asked still feeling uneasy.

"If I tell you mine, will you tell me yours?" Namjoon asked and Jimin nodded. "Well I liked being called...daddy." Namjoon said making his cheeks blush a light red. He was afraid Jimin would think he was weird but instead he looked suprised with a hint of curiosity.

"Really?" Namjoon nodded.

"Now tell me yours?" Namjoon said wanting to know what the other boys was.

"I like being called kitten." Jimin said and looked down.

"Kitten?" Namjoon said and tasted the word. A silence fell over them. Another sex scene was shown and Jimin's body were starting to react, he was slowly getting hard. He moved closer to Namjoon and made him look at him. He kissed his lips and left little kisses all over to his ear where he whispered.

"I want you daddy." His tone was low and seductive. Namjoon was suprised but loved it.

"Then I'll give you what you want kitten." Namjoon said in a husky voice. Jimin let his tounge run over his lips before kissing him more passionate this time. Namjoon stood up dragging Jimin with him, not letting go of his lips. He placed his hands on his waist and walked backwards so Jimin had to follow. When Namjoon could feel the bed against his legs, he turned around so Jimin was standing against it. He carefully layed Jimin down without letting go of his lips. He started to kiss down his neck finding his soft spot. Jimin moaned slightly. Jimin put his hands around Namjoon's back pushing it down against his own body. Jimin started to fumble with Namjoon's shirt and got it off. Piece by piece their clothes landed on the floor until they were both naked. Namjoon let his tounge go over Jimin's hard member. Jimin arched his back while moaning. Namjoon kept doing it for a while only letting the tip of his tounge touch him.

"Give me more daddy." Jimin moaned. Namjoon loved the feeling when he called him that and quickly got out a lube. He put it on his own member and put some on his fingers. He put one finger in Jimin, following by two more. He let his fingers go in and out until he was sure it was enough. He then pushed himself in, Jimin put his legs around his body. Namjoon thrusted in a fast pace as they both were more turned on than they had ever been before.

"Daddy." Jimin moaned knowing that it would drive Namjoon wild.

"You like it kitten?" Namjoon asked knowing it had the same effect on Jimin.

"I love it daddy." Jimin said breathless. His head was back and he had closed eyes. He grabbed the sheets beneath him, holding them tight. Namjoon left kisses on Jimin's body. He looked at Jimin and loved to see him like this. Knowing that all those moans and the look of pleasure that was on his face was all because of him, made Namjoon satisfied. Both of their moans grew louder as they were close to thier high.

"I'm close daddy." Jimin could feel something deep inside him tighten up.

"Me too kitten." Namjoon said. With a few more thrust they both came. Namjoon pulled out and put himself beside Jimin.

"I wish I had known before that you liked being called that." Jimin said to his boyfriend.

"I wish I had known yours too." Namjoon said.

"Should we watch the rest of the movie?" Jimin asked starting to get up and put on his clothes.

"Sure why not. Just don't call me daddy because then we might have to ditch the movie completly." Namjoon said and winked. Jimin smiled and they walked into the finish the rest of the movie. They only just finished the movie before Jimin leaned in again and whispered the magical word in Namjoon's ear.

"Daddy."

Hope you liked it :)