Vmin (smut)

V was sitting on Jimin giving him massage. Jimin was enjoying it very much, lying in bed almost drifting off to sleep, when he felt more than just V's hands. V had leaned down and kissed between Jimin's shoulder blades. Goosebumps spread across Jimin's body as he now felt V's tounge licking where his lips had been just a moment before. V turned Jimin around so he lying on his back. He took Jimin's hands and pushed them over his head.

"Let me do everything for you okay? Just relax." V whispered in his ear which made Jimin shiver. The youngest of the two leaned down and kissed the others lips. It started off as a sweet kiss but quickly became passionate and raw. V kissed down Jimin's neck and down to his chest. Making sure to kiss both of Jimin's nipples as he knew it was some of Jimin's soft spots. Jimin tugged at V's shirt clearly wanting it off. V did as his boyfriend wished and took his shirt off. He could feel Jimin's length pressure against his thigh. He let his one hand slide down Jimin's body and down to his underwear. He put a hand in and let it run up and down Jimin's hard member. He continued to let one finger go over the tip, which made Jimin moan V's name loudly. V smirked and kissed Jimin's lips again. Jimin moaned once more giving V a chance to slip his tounge in.
His hand had taken a grip about Jimin's penis and started to push it up and down. Giving Jimin a massage he wasn't expecting.

"Tae, I'm gonna cum." Jimin moaned. V immediately stopped and Jimin started to complain.

"Don't worry I'll make it even better." V said in a deep voice. He removed Jimin's pants and started to use his tounge skillfully instead. He licked the tip with his tounge. He then took his full length in his mouth, then he continued to take it half out and in again. He did this many times and fast making Jimin thrust a little. His hands clutched to the sheets as his stomach tighten up and he realised his liquid in V's mouth. V swolled and placed himself next to Jimin where he pulled him into his embrace.

"Thank you Tae, you always know how to make me relax." Jimin let out a little chuckle and V smiled.

"Any time. I love to make you feel good." V said and kissed Jimin's lips tender. They held each other tight and fell asleep.

Okay so I now I got 2k reads?!?! Thank you so much! Honestly I was going to stop writing because I didn't feel like I was any good but suddenly it just went so fast! I appriciate it so much :)