Vmon (request)

This is requested by @emoulaki
This will be a smut one so go ahead and skip if you don't like that :)

"No Taehyung." Namjoon said.

"Please hyung." Taehyung begged.

"I said no."

"I said yes."

"Stop it." Namjoon sighed. They were sitting in the living room of the apartment. Taehyung was trying to convince Namjoon that they should dress up at a party their friend was holding as it was a dress up party after all.

"I already have a costume." Taehyung said not giving up.

"But I don't want to!" Namjoon whined.

"Please! I'll go change and you can see it." Taehyung said and jumped off the couch and ran to change. He had gotton a cop costume and he even had some fake handcuffs. He walked into the living room to show his boyfriend. Namjoon dropped his jaw.

"Okay I admit it you look good." Namjoon said as Taehyung striked a pose before laughing.

"I know. I have one for you too. " Taehyung answered. Namjoon got up from the couch and walked to his boyfriend he placed his hand on his hips and pulled them towards his own.

"No Taehyung you look hot." Namjoon said in a low and husky voice.

"Oh you think so?" Taehyung asked in a seductive voice as he caught on to what he meant.

"You can arrest me anytime you like." Namjoon said.

"Well in that case I arrest you for being too good looking, is disturbing the public." Taehyung said, he turned Namjoon around putting his hands in some fake handcuffs. "Everything you say can and will be held against you." Taehyung continued.

"Well in that case I'll say Taehyung" Namjoon smirked. Taehyung couldn't help but smile too, that was one smooth pick up line. He showed him to the bed and made him lie down on his stomach. He put his butt on Namjoon's and leaned down to whispere in his ear.

"I'll take these handcuffs off if you promise to be only mine." Namjoon could feel the blood pumping in his body and down to his member.

"I promise." Namjoon answered. Taehyung took the handcuffs off and turned Namjoon around.

"Have you ever kissed a policeman?" He asked. He had pressed his upper body close to Namjoons and their faces were so close together their lips brushed each other.

"No." Namjoon said short of breath because of the exciment.

"Then you're about to." Taehyung destroyed the little space between their lips in a sweet kiss. Namjoon's hands went up to unbotton Taehyung's shirt, he took it off and threw it on the floor. Taehyung returned the favor and their skin was now pressing against each other. Taehyungs butt was placed on Namjoons penis and he was grinding against it. Namjoon moaned into the kiss and Taehyung put his tounge in. He explored every inch with it before starting to kiss Namjoon's crotch knowing it would drive him crazy, when the fabric was in the way. He was right a second after Namjoon groaned.

"Quit teasing officer." Taehyung smiled and removed the annoying fabric, he was now exposed. Taehyung took his skillfully tounge in use again and took him in his mouth. He licked the tip and Namjoon moaned his name. He stopped and started to kiss it instead.

"I'll be your police car if you ride me." Namjoon said and bit his lip.

"Oh I like that." Taehyung said. He removed his own pants, and got some lube he put on Namjoon's penis. Namjoon had sat up and Taehyung placed himself on his penis, he waited a bit before moving. Namjoon had his hands on his hips and Taehyung had placed his on the wall behind him. He moved fast and they were moaning messes. Namjoon left sloppy kisses on his boyfriends chest. Taehyung had now moved his hands to his shoulders and used them for support to go up and down. He went fast with Namjoon's help. For a while the only thing you could hear was skin against each other and soft moans.

"Officer I'm going to come." Namjoon moaned.

"That's okay so am I." Taehyung said back. Two thrust more and they both came. Taehyung got off and got something to wipe Namjoon's chest and his own with. He put on underwear and so did Namjoon. They went to lie down in bed spooning, Namjoon being the big spoon.

"Okay I'll dress up for the party if you promise to arrest me after." Namjoon said.

"I will trust me." Taehyung answered and smiled. A couple of days after they went to the party and Taehyung kept his promise to Namjoon's pleasure.

I hope you liked it, and you are happy with it :)