Vhope (sad)

Taehyung and J-Hope were a couple and it was a good thing most of the time. Being in a group and all, getting to see each other all the time was great but the problem was nobody could know about them. When BigHit found out the two boys were a couple they told them not to say anything. They could lose fans on it or get extrem hate and that couldn't happen. Of course they agreed for their sake and the others. It did go great, they were both being professionel about it and didn't let it effect them. At least so far.
They were currently going to be on an live interview and they were getting ready. The staff was filming Army Bombs so they couldn't act to couple like. J-Hope was getting his hair ready and he could see Jimin and Taehyung goofing around. He normally didn't care, it was how Taehyung was but these days it had really gotton to him how close the 95z were. When they both laughed at something and Jimin put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, J-Hope could feel a nasty feeling in his stomach. When he was done with his hair, he got up and quickly walked to Taehyung. He pulled Taehyung out of the room and into a narrow hallway. They soon had to go on so it had to be quick.

"What exactly are you doing?" J-Hope asked annoyed.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused.

"You're being all lovely with Jimin but I'm your boyfriend." J-Hope said and crossed his arms.

"What are you talking about, I'm like that with everybody." Taehyung said. Both of the boys rarely got angry but right now they were heading towards that direction.

"I know and that's fine when you don't have a boyfriend. Now you do so could you tone it down?" J-Hope asked not able to hide the anger in his voice.

"You knew this when you asked me to be your boyfriend!" Taehyung said, anger showing slightly in his voice too.

"So what? I thought it wouldn't make me mad but it does so stop." J-Hope said. Taehyung let a hand go through his hair angry which unfortunately made him look hot.

"What you're asking me to do is impossible! Is a part of my personality, I always show affection towards people." Taehyung said. "Are you really asking me to change a part of my personality?"

"No I'm asking you to tone it down!" J-Hope said.

"I can't and I won't just because you can't control your feel-"

"Guys we're on in five you need to come back in." Taehyung got cut off. They bowed and nodded.

"We're not done yet! We'll talk about this later." J-Hope said.

"Whatever." Taehyung answered upset. They walked back in both of their moods ruined. None of them felt like an interview, where they had to pretend to be happy. As they walked out to get seated, Taehyung made sure not to sit next to J-Hope. It only upset J-Hope futher and the other boys noticed something was going on. They didn't have time to ask before the interview began. They honeslty did all they could to act happy. It went alright for a while until fan questions came in. The third one read:

'If you were a girl which member would you date?'

When it was Taehyung to answer, J-Hope counted on he would answer him, after all no matter how much they were fighting, they still were a couple.

"Hm I think I would chose Jimin because he'll treat me good and accept me for who I am." Taehyung said. All the boys looks changed. Jimin tried to play it off and thank Taehyung and give him high-five. Right behind Jimin, J-Hope was seated and if it was human possible steam were coming out of his ears, he was that mad.

"Well you wouldn't know how he would treat you until you become a couple." J-Hope said through gritted teeth. He knew he shouldn't say anything but right now it wasn't blood pumping through his veins it was lava.