Yoonmin (sweet)

Yoongi and Jimin were at a sleepover with their five friends. They were watching a scary movie and Jimin and their friend Hoseok were sitting under a blanket. The blanket were pulled up so only their eyes were visible. Jimin looked to the side to see Yoongi who didn't react much on the aweful things happening in the movie. He wished Yoongi would sit next to him with an arm around him. Unfortunately that was not how it was so he had to keep daydreaming. He had a crush on Yoongi and he just wasn't sure Yoongi felt the same way. Sometimes it was like they had this chemistry, where Jimin almost confessed because it really felt like he liked him back. Then there were the other times where it felt like Yoongi only saw him as a friend and Jimin lost courage.
Hoseok jumped when another thing scared him and he covered his eyes with the blanket. He burried his face in Jimin's arm and Jimin couldn't help but smile. When he looked at Yoongi again he was pouting slightly for some unknown reason.
When the movie was finally over, they were all spread throughout the living room and was ready to go to sleep. Jimin had some way ended up next to Yoongi. He admired his features. All the other boys were already sound asleep, only Jimin remained awake. He looked at Yoongi's closed eyes and his nose. He was beautiful even when he was sleeping. He looked at Yoongi's lips and thought about how it would be to kiss them. Having his soft lips pressed against his own. Jimin got butterflies in his stomach just by the thought of it. Jimin couldn't help himself, he let a hand go over Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi moved slightly and hummed in his sleep but did nothing else. Jimin realised they were lying extremly close so he somehow must've moved himself closer without realising. Their faces were so close and Jimin could just lean in a little and his lips would touch Yoongi's cheek. He didn't know what got him to do exactly that. His lips only pressed a little against his cheek as he kissed him. Yoongi moved again but this time his eyes opened slightly. Jimin's heart was beating fast and he cursed himself for doing such thing.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"No you're sleeping." Jimin whispered trying to convince him.

"What? No I'm not." Yoongi whispered. His eyes were now wide open and they were staring at each other.

"Well then I don't know what to tell you." Jimin whispered back.

"You know I would really appriciate if I was awake the first time we kiss." Yoongi whispered, even though his eyes were wide open, he was clearly still drowsy. Jimin widen his eyes by the comment.

"Do you want to kiss? Me?" Jimin whispered shocked.

"I thought you knew I like you, but I guess me looking longing on you wasn't clear enough or the fact that I'm jealous when you give the others more attention." Yoongi whispered. Jimin didn't know what to say. "So? I'm awake you're awake. Are you going to kiss me?" Jimin hesitent came closer but it was too slow for Yoongi so he put his hand on his cheek and pulled him forward. Their lips met in a sweet kiss. It felt so good and it quickly became more passionate. Yoongi pulled Jimin even closer so now Jimin was half lying on Yoongi. When they finally pulled away. Yoongi didn't let go of Jimin. Jimin's head rested on Yoongi's chest.

"No matter how much I love kissing you, I'm extremly tired so can we continue this in the morning?" Yoongi whispered.

"Okay." Jimin whispered but couldn't fall asleep. "Yoongi?"

"Yes." Yoongi said not opening his eyes.

"So what are we?" Jimin whispered.

"Well I'll like to think you're my boyfriend now. What do you think about that?" Yoongi whispered and stroked Jimin's back.

"I like that. Then I'll think of you as my boyfriend too." Jimin whispered.

"Good. Now your boyfriend will go to sleep." Yoongi said. Yoongi fell asleep quickly. A little after Jimin fell alseep too with a smile on his lips.