2Seok (sweet)

Jin walked down the street, it was dark and cold. He was trying his best to stay warm and hurry home. He had to walk pass this bar in order to come home and he hated it. Drunk guys would always yell things at him and whistle like he was some kind of dog. When he saw the guys standing outside the bar he quicken his pace. As he walked pass them a hand grabbed his arm pulling him back. A feeling of feeling unsafe spread through his body as the guys surrounded him.

"Why so fast pretty boy?" One of them asked. Their bodies was way too close and Jin tried to move only to realise he couldn't. The guy was much stronger than him. He smelled of alcohol and smoke, making Jin wanting to throw up.

"Let me go. I have things to do." Jin managed to say, hoping the fear he felt didn't show. The guy only pulled him closer. He leaned his head in and Jin leaned his head back.

"I'm sure you can spare a few seconds." The guy said. Jin wanted to cry. He didn't see a way out and he hated it. "Why won't you talk to us? Huh? You have a boyfriend or something?" Jin eyes widen in fear when he started to move his free hand over his body. He tried to get away even more but the others held him too.

"Y-yes." Jin stuttered. They laughed they all knew that was a lie.

"Sure you do." They laughed. Jin got tears in his eyes.

"I'm his boyfriend." A new guy said. He pushed them out of the way and put his arm around Jin. "He's mine and I don't ever want to see you talk to him again." The guy continued. He pushed the guys hands of Jin and started to pull him away. When they had walked futher down the street Jin stopped.

"Thank you for that." Jin said. He finally got a clear look on the guy. He was handsome even in the dim light from the street lights.

"It's no problem. I hope you don't mind me telling them you're my boyfriend." The boy said.

"No not at all, honestly I'm happy you did it, I think it would have ended badly." Jin said a slight fear showing in his voice. The boy didn't say anything for a while.

"Well I should probably get home." Jin said.

"I'll follow you home." The boy said. Jin was a bit hesitent. "It's dark and it's not safe to walk alone. Please let me just follow you home." The boy said.

"At least tell me your name?" Jin asked.

"It's Hoseok." The boy said.

"Mine's Jin."

"I like it." Hoseok said. "Now what's your adress?" Hoseok asked and Jin told him.

"I don't live far from there." Hoseok smiled and Jin thought it might be the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. They started to walk silence falling over them. A little while after they heard some guys yelling. Jin got tense and Hoseok grabbed his hand. Jin didn't notice at first but when the warm from it spread through his body, he relaxed. The guys walked pass them and Hoseok let go of his hand.

"Sorry I-"

"No it's fine." Jin cut Hoseok off. Hoseok smiled a little. They arrived at Jin's house not long after.

"Thanks for everything." Jin smiled. Hoseok smiled. "But now you have to walk home alone." Jin said frowning.

"It's not a problem I'll just run." Hoseok said.

"Are you sure?" Jin asked worried.

"Yes don't worry." Hoseok smiled again. It seemed like he did that a lot.

"At least text me when you get home, so I know you're okay." Jin said.

"Okay but I'll need your number for that."

"I know." Jin smiled and gave Hoseok his number.

"Then talk to you later?" Hoseok asked. Jin nodded and watched as Hoseok ran away. Jin had just changed into the clothes he was going to sleep in and laid down when his phone made a noice, saying he had gotton a text.

'I'm home safe :)'

Jin smiled and texted back.

'Good to hear. I wouldn't want my hero of the night to get hurt :)'

Hoseok texted back quickly. They began a long conversation which lasted all night. When Jin simply couldn't keep his eyes open anymore, he texted goodnight and they decided to meet the following day for dinner.