Jinkook (smut)

Jin and Jungkook were out driving. It was night and nobody was on the rode, they were driving back after a romantic little vacation. No houses were to see, only fields on both of their sides. Jin was driving while Jungkook looked at his handsome boyfriend. He looked at his lips, which formed words to the song they were hearing. Jungkook got an urge to kiss him, he tried to look away since, he knew where he wanted it to go and he wasn't really sure Jin was up for it. Jungkook's mind drifted off but quickly turned back to the topic, he didn't want to think about. Sex in the car. Jungkook looked around, it was really late, no car, no houses, no people. He smiled and decided to try it. He put a hand on Jin's leg. Jin didn't react since it was something he did all the time. However he did react when Jungkook started to move it closer to his crotch. He patted his crotch and Jin's body woke up.

"What has gotton into you?" Jin asked but secretly liked it.

"Have you ever done it in a car?" Jungkook asked. He was already a little hard and didn't want to wait anymore. Jin liked how Jungkook always seemed to be so innocent but when it came to sex, he was a diffrent person.

"No." Jin said a bit short of breath since Jungkook still had a hand on his crotch, patting it. He already started to drive slower.

"Do you want to?" Jungkook asked and bit his lip.

"Well now I do." Jin said. He had already stopped the car. Jungkook and Jin unfasten their seat belt. Jin pushed the seat back. Jungkook smiled before crawling over on his lap. Their lips connected in a passionate kiss. Jungkook moaned when he could feel Jin's hard member against his own. Jin used the opportunity to slip his tounge in. Jin's hand pressed Jungkook's body closer to his own. Jin kissed down Jungkook's neck, finding his sweet spot. Jungkook moaned into Jin's ear. Jungkook put his hands under Jin's shirt and let his fingers trail down his body, which send goosebumps down Jin's spine. Jungkook took his shirt off him and kissed his naked chest. Jin did the same to Jungkook. The temperatur in the car got higher. With a bit difficulty they got their pants and underwear off. Jungkook let his fingers have a hold of the olders hard member and started to pull and push. Jin put his head back and moaned. When Jungkook thought he might be close he stopped. Jungkook sat down on the floor of the car and started to lick the member, he took him out and used some of the pre-cum make sure he was wet. When he was sure it was wet enough, he stopped. He got on Jin's lap again. Jin leaned in and kissed Jungkook's lips as the youngest placed himself and he was filled up. He waited a bit to move. Jin placed his hands on Jungkook's hips. Jungkook started to move with help from Jin. They left sloppy kisses on each others lips and bodies, too lost in pleasure to be able to do it probably. Jungkook let a hand go down to his own penis and dobbled his pleasure. Jin moaned how much he loved Jungkook and Jungkook could feel he was close. Jungkook leaned in and kissed right underneath Jin's ear which Jin loved. Jin came first but Jungkook still moved as he wasn't there yet. Jin put a hand on Jungkook's and helped him, that send Jungkook over the edge and he came too. Jungkook moved so Jin pulled out. He crawled over to his own seat again. They quickly got dressed.

"You suprise me everytime." Jin smiled and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend.

"I guess everybody has a dark side." Jungkook smiled as they began driving again. A little after with a hand placed on Jin's leg, Jungkook drifted off to sleep. He first woke up by Jin carrying him into their apartment, looking at him with pure love in his eyes.

Thank you for 5k reads!