Namseok (smut)

BTS sat happy behind the stage. They had just won two awards and were overly excited. They had won one award for their choreography and for their titel track which was written by Rap Monster. J-Hope and Rap Monster was sitting close as they were just about to do a Vlive. They were holding hands as they were a couple.

"Hey what do you say we celebrate on our own when we come home?" J-Hope whispered in Rap Monster's ear as they were waiting for Taehyung.

"What do you have in mind?" Rap Monster said and looked at his boyfriend. J-Hope's eyes shined with lust.

"Well since you wrote the titel track I think is in order that I please you." J-Hope said and kissed Rap Monster's cheek. To the others it looked like they were having a sweet conversation and was extremly in love but only the two boys could see the look in the others eye.

"I like that but you helped so much with the choreography, you should get pleased too." Rap Monster said.

"I'm sure we'll figure something out." J-Hope said just as Taehyung came and they started the Vlive.
Afterwards they went home, it had been a long evening and they were exhausted. When they came home they said goodnight and as soon as the door was closed Rap Monster got pushed against the door by J-Hope. J-Hope looked into Rap Monster's eyes and without looking away locked the door. He bit his lip before kissing Rap Monster tenderly. When they pulled away he took his hand and guided him to the bed. They sat on the bed with fingers intertwined.

"So how are we going to do this?" J-Hope asked caring Rap Monster's thigh with his other hand.

"To be honest I find great pleasure in pleasing you so I don't mind doing the work." Rap Monster said.

"Well I'm not going to argue with that." J-Hope said and smiled. He laid down pulling Rap Monster down with him. He swung his legs around him as they kissed. The atmosphere was filled up with love as they kissed sweetly. Rap Monster let his his tounge go inside J-Hope's mouth and their tounges danced until Rap Monster's took the lead. J-Hope pulled him closer with his legs. Rap Monster kissed down J-Hope's neck and down to his collarbone, he took J-Hope's shirt over him and let his hand gently go over his nipples. It send a shiver down J-Hope's body and he let out a moan. It was Rap Monster's favourite sound right after his boyfriend's laugh. He left small kisses all around J-Hope's stomach and chest. He kissed his nipples over and over until they got hard. Rap Monster got J-Hope out of his pants and kissed his crotch though it was still a little covered. He could feel with ever kiss that something was happening underneath. Soon his member was hard and he removed his underwear. Rap Monster kissed his member and J-Hope moaned again with closed eyes. Rap Monster shifted so he could kiss his boyfriend's lips which was slightly parted. J-Hope returned the kiss right away but soon stopped it.

"Let me at least strip you down and make you hard." J-Hope said.

"If you really want to." Rap Monster said and perked his lips. J-Hope made Rap Monster lie down and kissed his plum lips while moving his hands inside Rap Monster's shirt. He let his fingertips go over his stomach and up to his nipples were he massaged them till they got hard. He then removed his shirt and kissed his chest all the way down to his lower stomach. He removed both his pants and underwear. He took him in his mouth and slowly took him in and out. He used his skillful tounge which made Rap Monster moan. When he was hard enough he finished off by licking the tip.

"There you go, all ready." J-Hope said and smiled slightly. Rap Monster kissed him tenderly before moving so J-Hope was lying down again. Rap Monster took the lube and put some on his fingers. He put them in J-Hope and moved in and out. J-Hope had closed eyes as he was enjoying the touch. Rap Monster then put some on his member and pushed himself in. J-Hope opened his eyes when he got inside but closed them again as he got use to the feeling. Rap Monster intertwined their fingers as he moved in and out. He didn't go fast but made sure J-Hope could feel it and enjoy it. Moans could be heard in the room as they were lost in each other.

"Baby I'm so proud of you." Rap Monster moaned, it made a smile form on J-Hope's lips.

"I'm proud of you too." J-Hope said. Rap Monster speeded slightly up.

"You're so talented." Rap Monster said as he thrusted.

"Not as talented as you." J-Hope moaned and opended his eyes to see Rap Monster. He looked amazing, he could look at him all day but when Rap Monster speeded up futher he closed his eyes. "Babe I love you so much."

"I love you too." The answer sounded right after. Rap Monster now thrusted fast and hit J-Hope's sweet spot. It made J-Hope moan like crazy. He took a better grib around Rap Monster's hands with his own. "Babe let me touch you." Rap Monster said and J-Hope let go with one hand. Rap Monster put it on J-Hope's member and moved it in sync with his fast thrust. The moans got higher as they were close to their highs. Rap Monster was the first to come followed right behind by J-Hope. Rap Monster pulled out and cleaned them both. He helped J-Hope put on underwear before he put some on too. He laid down beside J-Hope and pulled him in.

"I am really proud of you, you know that right?" Rap Monster said.

"I know and it makes me happy." J-Hope said and kissed Rap Monster's cheek. "I'm also really proud of you." Rap Monster kissed him sweetly. When they pulled away J-Hope yawned.

"We should sleep, you deserve a good nights sleep." Rap Monster said.

"So do you." J-Hope said "Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight baby." Rap Monster answered as he pulled J-Hope even closer in. They fell asleep with legs intertwined and with infinite love for each other.