Jikook (smut)

Jimin and Jungkook were lying in bed in the dorm making out but Jimin wanted more and he knew Jungkook wanted more too. Jimin's hand went down Jungkook's body and down into his pants. He touched his member feeling it getting hard as he did. Jungkook moaned and Jimin slipped his tounge in. When Jungkook was completely hard, he did the same to Jimin. Jimin hovered over Jungkook and took Jungkook's shirt off. He kissed down his chest before taking his pants off. He licked his member through the fabric.

"Jimin." Jungkook moaned. Jimin smirked. Jungkook made Jimin stop and turned him around. It was his turn to strip him down. He went all the way so Jimin lay naked on the bed. Jungkook pushed his lower body down and put pressure on his hard member. This time Jimin moaned Jungkook's name. Jimin pulled imapatient on Jungkook's underwear and Jungkook took it off. Jimin tackled Jungkook to the bed.

"I want to be in control." Jimin said in a voice which only showed when they were having sex. Jungkook nodded. It was rare he would do it so Jungkook didn't mind at all. Jimin found a condom and put it on. He took som lube and put some on his penis as well as his fingers. He put his fingers in Jungkook and curled his fingers inside him. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hair and pulled it slightly.

"Fuck Jimin." Jungkook moaned. Jimin took his fingers out and replaced them with his hard member. He waited a bit to move but thrusted steady and fast when Jungkook allowed him to. Jungkook tried his very best to keep his moans down as the other members were home.

"Fuck!" Jungkook said out of frustration as he couldn't moan too loud. Jungkook was about to let a hand slide down his body and touch himself when they heard a scream. Jimin pulled out fast and layed beside Jungkook covering them both with a duvet. In the door stood a very flustered Taehyung. His eyes were big and his mouth stood open. A second later Namjoon stood next to him.

"What is going on?" He asked before his eyes went to the boys in bed and he figured out what happend. He blushed slightly.

"Taehyung why don't you leave?" Namjoon asked and Tahyung hurried to do so. "Um when you're done I'd like to talk to you." Namjoon said and closed the door. Jimin and Jungkook's heart were beating fast and they were blushing.

"What are we going to do?" Jimin asked.

"I'm not sure but I have a feeling it won't be fun." Jungkook sighed.

"I know it's werid but I'm still hard." Jimin said. They both needed the realise none of them had gotton.

"I have an idea." Jungkook said. He kissed Jimin and took a hand to his member. They gave each other a handjob before getting dressed.

"Okay let's just get it over with." Jungkook said and they told Namjoon they were ready to talk.
A little while later they sat in their room.
Namjoon and Jin stood while the two others sat.

"So we think it's fine you two are having sex." Jin started.

"Please stop." Jungkook said.

"But we want to make sure you know what you're doing." Namjoon continued.

"We do." Jimin said and blushed madly.

"Are you sure?" Jin asked.

"It's not the first time we're doing it." Jungkook said.

"Oh okay. Well do you have enough condoms?" Namjoon asked.

"Kill me now." Jungkook mumbled.

"Listen we're not doing this to embarrass you but it is important that you know what you're doing and it's also important to use condoms okay?" Jin said now more strict. Both of the boys nodded.

"Okay good so answer the question." Jin said.

"Yes we have enough condoms." Jimin said the blushing not leaving his cheeks.

"Good. You know what lube to use right?" Namjoon asked. They both nodded again.

"Has anyone talked to you about these things?" Jin asked.

"No. We Googled most of things." Jungkook admitted.

"Okay. Well if you have any questions we'll try to answer and if you want us to buy condoms or lube ask us." Jin said. Both nodded honestly a little grateful that they didn't make it too werid by just pretending it never happend and acting werid. Also the fact they were willing to help even though none of them knew a thing about it.

"Good now we'll leave you too but remember what we said and um remember to lock the door another time because I think Taehyung is still washing his eyes." Namjoon added before they left. Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Well that was something." Jungkook said.

"Yeah." Jimin agreed. They laid down on the bed exhusted occasionally laughing because of the situation until they were called to dinner and walked out to a very flustered Taehyung.

Hi I noticed that the imagine from yesterday with 'Namseok' only got like 2 reads and I want to ask if it's because you don't like that ship? Because then I'll stop writing about that one :)
Also a quick thank you to AMKYgc for nominating me in the MAMA Wattpad Awards, Best Oneshot Award, it's a really fun idea so I'm happy you nominated me :)