Vmon (sweet)

Taehyung was excited as he was going to his best friend Jimin's house for a sleepover and if he was lucky his big brother Namjoon would be there too. He knew it was wrong but he had a crush on him, of course he hadn't told Jimin since it would never happen but God he was amazing. He was two years older than them and went to college. Taehyung didn't really know how this crush had started but one day he just got butterflies in his stomach when he saw him and a massive urge to kiss him.
He finally reached Jimin's house and rang the doorbell, he smiled a big smile when Namjoon opened the door.

"Oh hi Taehyung, good to see you again." Namjoon smiled back.

"Good to see you. You look great." Taehyung said and admittedly blushed by his words.

"Thanks, so do you. Come on in." Namjoon smiled and let Taehyung come in.

"Jimin, come on down Tae is here." Namjoon yelled "I hope is alright I call you Tae."

"You can call me whatever you like." Taehyung said and mentally slapped himself.

"Hi Tae come on I gotta show you something." Jimin grabbed Taehyung's arm and dragged him upstairs. Taehyung looked back to see Namjoon look a little disappointed.
Taehyung had a really fun day with Jimin but his mind kept drifting off to Namjoon and the look he had when he was dragged up the stairs. Why did he look disappointed? It didn't make any sense. He surely didn't like him back? Taehyung shrugged the thought, it was too good to be true. They spend all day in Jimin's room even when they had dinner, they had ordered pizza and ate it there, so he didn't see much to Namjoon.
Currently Taehyung was trying to fall asleep. Jimin already fell asleep some time ago. Taehyung kept turning from side to side before he decided to get up to get some water. He walked down the stairs, there were light in the kitchen.

"Hi, what are you doing up?" Namjoon stood in the kitchen, his chest was naked, only some loose pants were hanging from his waist. Taehyung tried his hardest to not pass out.

"I just need some water." Taehyung blushed and prayed he didn't notice. Namjoon got a cup from the cabinet and poured some water. When he handed it over to Taehyung, their hands touched and Taehyung forgot how to breath.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled and took a sip. "How's college treating you?"

"It's fine. I miss home though." Namjoon said.

"I'm sure home misses you too. Have you met any sweet guys?" Taehyung asked trying to sound casual.

"No, I mean yeah there're plenty of nice guys but I already like someone from home." Namjoon smiled. Taehyung had finished his water and put the cup next to him on the kitchen table.

"Well why haven't you asked that person out yet?" Taehyung asked, ignoring the sound of his heart breaking.

"It's a bit awkward, since he's my little brothers best friend." Namjoon smiled and walked closer to Taehyung. Taehyung liked where this was going. "Though I do have a feeling he likes me too. He's always looking at me and saying the cutest stuff. Oh and there's the fact he always seems to be blushing." Namjoon had reached Taehyung, who was a smiling mess.

"Yeah he sure seems to like you." Taehyung said. Namjoon placed his hands on Taehyung's waist. "You should go for it."

"Really? Do you think he would mind if I kissed him?" Namjoon asked.

"No not at all, he would love it." Taehyung said. Namjoon smiled and leaned in. Their lips moved in perfect sync. Namjoon lifted Taehyung so he was sitting on the tabel. Taehyung swung his arms around the olders neck. The cup fell down to the floor making an aweful lot of noice but it didn't stop them from kissing. If Taehyung didn't know any better, he would think it was a dream but the feeling of Namjoon's tounge in his mouth proved other wise. They were so lost in the kiss, they hadn't heard Jimin come down the stairs.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked. They stopped and pulled away from each other. Taehyung jumped down from the table.

"Jimin I-" Taehyung started but Jimin cut him off by putting a finger in the air.

"So I wake up by some noice, realise Tae is not in my room, I go look for him and see him kissing my big brother. I don't want excues I want an explanation."

"Jimin listen, is not like we just met in the kitchen and started to make out," Namjoon started "I know is weird seeing your brother and best friend kiss okay, I get it. But I really like Taehyung, I have liked him for a long time and I know he feels the same. Jimin please try to be understanding." Namjoon finished off.

"Tae is this true? You like him back?" Jimin asked, he had crossed his arms.

"Yes Jimin. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I never thought anything would happen between us, but if it bothers you a lot, I won't date him." Taehyung said. They had been friends forever and he wouldn't want to ruin that for anything in the world. Jimin didn't say a word but looked at them both. Taehyung thought he wouldn't let them date but his face broke into a smile.

"Do you know how long time I have been waiting for one of you to make a move? I have seen how you look at each other, but I didn't want to push you. This is great! Tae we're going to be brother in law!" Jimin was getting worked up.

"Woaw there little brother slow down. We're just going to date, we'll see where it goes but don't plan the wedding yet." Namjoon smiled.

"You're really okay with it?" Taehyung asked also smiling.

"Yeah I am. I just want you to be happy and I think you'll make each other happy." Jimin smiled again. "But that dosn't mean I want to see you make out all the time." Jimin said with a warning tone.

"We promise." They said.

"Good." Jimin yawned "Now excuse me but I'm tired and I'll go to bed. Goodnight love birds." Jimin disappeared up the stairs. Namjoon looked at Taehyung.

"We should probably get to bed too," Namjoon said but quickly added "Not together though. Me in my room and you in Jimin's." Taehyung smiled.

"Of course, that would be a little too fast. Well I guess I see you in the morning then." Taehyung started to walk but Namjoon pulled him back.

"Don't I get a goodnight kiss?" Namjoon smirked. Taehyung leaned in and they kissed. "Sleep tight beautiful."

"You too handsome." Taehyung said before going after Jimin. Jimin was already sleeping when he came up, Taehyung soon fell asleep too with a smile on his face.