Vmin (sweet)

This is part 2 for the latest Vmin is based on KayPop1234 idea, so thank you ^.^

Taehyung had asked Jimin to go to a waterpark on their date. Jimin did seem a little hesitent but ended up saying yes. Jimin had given him his adress and now Taehyung were waiting for Jimin in a cab. He could see Jimin come out of the building and walking towards the cab. He said hi as he got in the cab with a bag.

"Hey." Taehyung said and smiled. He wasn't sure if he should kiss him or not. Jimin however leaned over and  hugged him.

"Why did you think of going to a waterpark?" Jimin asked curious as they drove.

"I just thought that a normal date with movie and a dinner would be boring so I wanted to do something fun. Would you rather just do that?" Taehyung asked suddenly nervous Jimin hated the idea.

"No I think it sounds fun." Jimin said and smiled though it did seem like he was hiding something.

"Good." Taehyung said. "I've been there before. They have these insane slides and a pool where there's waves in!" Taehyung was excited as it was a long time since he had been there.

"It sounds really cool." Jimin said geniuly excited for the slides. It took a little while before they were there but they talked and time flew. When they arrived Taehyung payed the cab driver and thanked him. They walked in and Jimin insisted to pay. Taehyung wanted to argue but Jimin payed before he could say much. They walked into the locker room laughing at some joke Taehyung made.

"Okay so I guess we'll just wait for each other here." Jimin said and Taehyung agreed. There was individuel showers where they also could change. Taehyung walked in and quickly changed and went back out. He felt somewhat confident that his body was fine so it wasn't really a problem. Jimin came out a little later and Taehyung could tell in an instant that something was off. Jimin held his shoulders, looking extrem uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked gently.

"I'm just not that confident with my body." Jimin said and smiled shy. Taehyung couldn't believe his own ears.

"Jimin is okay, your body is beautiful. I swear someone would kill to have a body as gorgeous as yours." Taehyung said and wanted to pull Jimin closer but decided against it.

"Really? You think that?" Jimin asked and a geniue smile appered.

"Yes of course!" Taehyung said in an over exaggerated tone. It made Jimin laugh and Taehyung wanted Jimin to never stop laughing.

"Okay fine let's go." Jimin said. They locked their stuff into a locker and grabbed their towels. As they walked inside Jimin was amazed over the waterpark. It was huge and like Taehyung had said earlier filled with crazy slides.

"Looks good dosn't it?" Taehyung said with a smile.

"Yeah it does!" Jimin said. They hurried to find a place to put their towels down and jumped in the pool. As they swam around holding hands Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"You know my friends really liked you." Taehyung said. He could tell Jimin was blushing slightly.

"I really liked them too." Jimin said. "Are you ever going to tell the truth to them?"