Kookiemonster (request)

Requested by @flower_boy_kookie
Is going to be longer than the others, I don't feel like splitting it up but I hope you enjoy it
It is also going to involve some smut so if you don't like it you should skip this chapter :)

Jungkook was walking through the woods, it was dark but he could see clear. One of the many perks from being a wolf. Even though he wasn't born a wolf, he loved everything about it. He never changed into a full wolf but he could see, hear, smell really well.
He walked peacefully when he smelled something that wasn't usual. Blood. He ran with super speed while followering the smell. When the smell was close he slowed down. Not too far ahead a person was lying down with his back to Jungkook. He stopped completly and listened for a pulse. When he heard a weak one he carefully walked to the body. He dropped down on one knee ready to run if the person was dangerous. He slowly took his hand out and turned the boy over.
Jungkook was shocked. The boy's body was full of scratches where blood was coming from. His face seemed to haven gotton a lot of hits and his leg was twisted in a weird angle.
Even though the boy breathed he was knocked out. Jungkook thought about what to do when the boy suddenly woke up and grabbed Jungkooks arm. Jungkook looked to see the boy's eyes. They were red. Jungkook quickly figured out it must been an alpha. He had to help him it was no longer a question. Even though they didn't know each other, wolves had to help wolves. The boy had become somewhat  unconscious again and Jungkook placed an arm under his shoulders and an arm under his legs. With ease he lifted him up and ran to his apartment which was close to the woods. When they reached it he lay the bruised boy on his bed. Jungkook found something to clean the wounds. He had to rip the boys shirt off to be able to clean it. He started to clean them which must have hurt but the boy was too unconscious to notice. After a while he was done. Knowing that the boy was an alpha, he would heal quickly but Jungkook still held his hand and gave the boy some of his strength so he was sure he would be alright.
He sat back looking at the unknown alpha. Even though he was bruised Jungkook could see that he was beautiful. His lips were plum and probably very kissable. His upper body was well shaped. Jungkook could feel himself getting tired, he moved to lie next to boy and fell asleep.
The next morning Jungkook woke up feeling someone move next to him. He looked over to see the boy staring at him. It suprised Jungkook but he didn't show it.

"Did you save my life?" The boy asked with a low and husky voice.

"Yeah I guess so. I just figured I needed to save you." Jungkook said and sat so he was facing the boy.

"Why?" The boy asked.

"Because you're a wolf and I'm a wolf. Plus you're an alpha so you must be important." Jungkook said. The boy tried to sit up but Jungkook quickly put a hand on his chest to prevent him from doing so.

"Are you an alpha too?" The boy asked.

"No I'm a beta." Jungkook said. Jungkook knew he shouldn't but he looked at the boy's body to see if it was healed. There was still some scratches left and his leg didn't seem to be completly alright, his face still a bit bruised.

"Like what you see?" The boy asked smirking. Jungkook blushed, he had lingered too long on his body and lips.

"You should rest I'll make some food." Jungkook quickly said and got off the bed.
Days went by and Jungkook learned the boys name was Namjoon. He had been in a fight with one of his betas from his pack and that was why he took a long time to heal. When they didn't talk about being wolves they watched tv and listented to music. Jungkook noticed that everytime Namjoon got the chance he would hold Jungkook's hand or touch his arm or even rest his hand on Jungkook's thigh. Namjoon had also gotton the habbit to put his head on Jungkook's lap but Jungkook didn't mind any of that, not at all. As Namjoon got better Jungkook feared that he would leave.
One night they were watching a very romantic movie. Jungkook had his head resting on Namjoon's shoulder. The couple in the movie kissed with a lot of passion which made Jungkook slightly uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing." Jungkook answered but Namjoon wasn't stupid.

"Have you ever been kissed like that?" He asked the younger boy. Jungkook shoke his head slightly.

"Do you want to?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook looked up at the older boy. Namjoon could hear the youngers heart beating fast but he nodded. Namjoon leaned in and they kissed even more passionate than the ones in the movie. After a while they pulled away.

"Did you like that?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook was out of breath but nodded. Soon after they both fell asleep.

A few days passed and they got even closer, now sharing sweet kisses once in a while. Namjoon was completely healed but pretended not to so he could stay, even though Jungkook knew this he didn't say anything. One night Jungkook was having great difficulty. Namjoon was lying without a shirt on and looked too good to be true. Jungkook couldn't help but  imagine how his hands must've feel against his skin. After Jungkook stopped wondering he now had a new problem but this one could be helped. He moved closer to Namjoon.

"I have a problem," Jungkook said and got Namjoon's attention right away "I need your help to make it go away." Jungkook looked down to his crotch and so did Namjoon. The oldest smirked.

"I'll be happy to help you with that." He said and moved to have a leg on each side of Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook was lying down and Namjoon took his hands and held them over his head. He leaned down to kiss the youngers lips, neck, collarbone. He leaned down and could feel Jungkooks erection against his stomach. He slipped his t-shirt off and started to kiss his chest and stomach. Jungkook was a moaning mess. Namjoon got both of their remaning clothes off in super speed. Both looking at each other with nothing but lust and love. Namjoon sat down on the bed, lifting Jungkook up and placed his entrance on his penis. Jungkook bit his lip so hard it started to bleed. They were both trying to fight their animal side to not hurt each other. Jungkook enjoyed the feeling of being filled up and leaned down to kiss Namjoon's lips. Neither could take it anymore and Jungkook started to move up and down, his eyes closed and head leaned back. Namjoon admired the beautiful sight when a thougth striked him.

"I want you to get pregnant with our babies." Namjoon said, and Jungkook knew he wanted the same thing.

"I want to have babies who have your beautiful eyes." Namjoon said and rubbed Jungkook's stomach as if there was actsually a baby. It only turned on Jungkook more.

"I want them to have your plum lips." Jungkook said. He had his hands on Namjoon's shoulders. He couldn't help it but his claws was showing slightly cutting into Namjoon but not enough to hurt him.

"They would be beautiful and so would you caring them." Namjoon said moaning madly. Jungkook was going fast.

"I want to carry them for us." Jungkook said also a moaning mess. Namjoon hands found his way down to Jungkook's penis and started to pump. They were both so close to the edge now.

"Our kids would be amazing." Namjoon moaned and it completely messed Jungkook up, he felt his stomach twist and came on both of them which made Namjoon come in Jungkook. They were both sweating but it felt amazing. The marks Jungkook had left on Namjoon was already starting to heal.

"I'm sorry for coming on you." Jungkook said embarrassed.

"It dosn't matter beautiful. Let's take a shower." Namjoon said. He pulled out and carried Jungkook to the bathroom where they took a shower. They both didn't know what was going to happen in the future but at the moment they just wanted to enjoy each other and that was all that mattered to them.

So that was new to me to write impregnation kink but I hope I did alright :)
Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Namjoon! He truely is an inspiring person and deserves all good things in this world :)