Vmin (smut)

First off a quick note. A Dvd Bang Room is used like Netflix and Chill in Korea. So is a place you go to so you can watch a movie and is very common that is used to do sexsual stuff in too.

Jimin and Taehyung had been together for 4 months and had decided to go to a dvd bang room. They were well aware about the sort of stuff that went on in such rooms and knew where it could lead. They had have sex together a couple of times before but it always seemed to be rushed. It was their first time going to such place and nervousness went through them. They both wasn't sure they were actsually going to do it but at least they could relax and just cuddle. They had just been shown to their room and found a movie. They turned the volume up and cuddled up on the bed. None could really concentrate on the movie, Jimin was pretty aware about the fact someone could walk in anytime but Taehyung didn't seem to care much. He began to kiss Jimin's jaw line and up to his mouth. Their lips worked well and Taehyung shifted so he could hover over Jimin. He licked on Jimin's lips and Jimin gave him permission. Jimin was just about to lose himself in the kiss but Taehyung let a hand travle down his body.

"No stop." Jimin said and grabbed his hand. Taehyung stopped and looked at Jimin frowning. "We can't do it here."

"Of course we can. This is what people do here." Taehyung said and proceeded to kiss down Jimin's neck. He found his soft spot and took very good care there. Jimin felt lost again, even when Taehyung removed both of their shirts, he didn't react much. Taehyung let the tip of his tounge go over Jimin's stomach and nipples. He stopped there and sucked them til they became hard. Never had it felt so good to Jimin.

"What if someone walks in?" Jimin said with a little voice. He still didn't think it was a good idea but Taehyung knew his way around Jimin's body.

"They won't." Taehyung said in a sensual voice and kissed his hard nipple.

"Stop." Jimin said in a moan. Taehyung kissed Jimin's chest and up to his ear.

"Just give in. People do this here all the time. Nobody will come in, I promise. Just trust me." Taehyung nipped Jimin's earlobe.

"Okay I trust you." Jimin said and Taehyung's hand once more went down Jimin's body.

"Good because this time we have all the time in the world and I want to go slow. At least to begin with." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin's lips softly. Taehyung took Jimin's pants and underwear off him. Jimin felt exposed and it showed. Taehyung noticed and took of all of his clothes off too. It somehow seemed to relax Jimin and Taehyung continued. He let his fingertips go over Jimin's stiff member and teased him. Jimin moaned and let his body relax by the others touch. Taehyung spread Jimin's legs and kissed between his thighs, moving a little up for each time to build the tension. When he finally reached Jimin's member, he took him in his mouth. He went slow and took him in as much as he could. Jimin was lost in a world where only the two of them existed. Taehyung let his tounge go over the tip and Jimin let out a shaky breath. Taehyung moved on to kiss Jimin's stomach again, while moving up.

"Do you want to make me ready or should I?" Taehyung whispered.

"I'll do it." Jimin said and put a hand around Taehyung's erection. He did it fast, completely forgetting his worries from before.

"Baby stop, you don't want me to come like this, now do you?" Taehyung said after some time. Jimin stopped and smiled shy. Taehyung found some lube he had brought with him and put some on his fingers. He let them slide in Jimin one by one until three was inside him. He slowly made Jimin ready. Then Jimin took the lube and put it on Taehyung.

"Hey wanna try something new?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded with curious eyes. Taehyung sat back and helped Jimin move over so he was filled up. When Jimin was ready he moved slowly. Taehyung placed his hands on Jimin's waist and helped him move. Jimin's hands were on Taehyung's shoulders. The movie played on in the background not bothering the two boys.

"Do you feel good?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend. Jimin's head hung low as the pleasure went through is body.

"Yes." Was the only answer Jimin could come with.

"Go faster." Taehyung demanded and Jimin did.

"Look at me." Taehyung said and Jimin did as he was told. "Always remember I can make you feel this good okay?"

"Okay." Jimin agreed. Taehyung caught Jimin's lips with his own. It was sloppy but still felt good. Taehyung let his hands slide to Jimin's ass and squeezed it. Jimin moaned loudly it felt so good. Taehyung kept his hands there  occasionally giving it a squeeze. The tempature in the room got higher when Jimin moved fast. Jimin had his head back moaning and it was the most beautiful sight Tahyung had ever witnessed. He couldn't help but to lean forward and kiss Jimin's chest. He was aroused by the thought that Jimin's was his. He could feel himself being close.

"Don't come. I want to taste you." Taehyung said. Jimin nodded but wasn't sure he was able to keep it. With a few more times Taehyung came inside Jimin. Jimin was close too but held it. Taehyung moved Jimin so he was the one lying down. He quickly took Jimin in his mouth and bobbed his head. It really wasn't long before Jimin came in Taehyung mouth. Taehyung swallowed. He kissed Jimin so he could taste himself too. When they pulled away Taehyung smiled a smile which showed no sings of what had just happend. They put on their clothes and cleaned up after them. The movie was still going so they lay on the bed, plus it gave them some to come down again.

"So?" Taehyung said.

"So?"

"So how was it? Did you like it?" Taehyung asked.

"Liked it? It was the best I've ever had." Jimin smiled shy.

"I'm happy to hear that. I told you it was fine." Taehyung said.

"Yeah." Jimin said and went quiet. "Maybe this should be a monthly thing." Jimin laughed.

"Only one time a month? Have you seen yourself? I can't wait a month." Taehyung joked.

"Okay, okay. Two times a month." Jimin said.

"Hm we'll see." Tahyung said. They watched the rest of the movie in silence. When it was time to leave, Jimin felt slightly embarresed but Taehyung grabbed his hand and he felt somewhat calmer. A week and a half later they returned.