Taekook (smut)

Tae and Jungkook were in bed making out, they were all alone for the first time since they got together. Jungkook were sitting with his back against the wall while Tae were sitting on his lap, he had his hands on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook had a hand on Tae's face and the other on his hip. Their tounges were fighting for dominance and Tae's won. Tae got his hands under Jungkook's t-shirt and started to take it off but Jungkook stopped him.

"Wait," Jungkook said "Tae I have never actually had..sex." Jungkook looked shy.

"That's okay," V said "We don't have to." Tae only wanted Jungkook to feel safe.

"No no, I want to. Is just is my first time, I need you to guide me." Jungkook were blushing madly.

"Don't worry I'll make you feel safe, just say stop if you don't want to." Tae said and leaned down to kiss him. He started to kiss down his neck and took his own and Jungkook's shirt off. He kissed down his stomach until he reached Jungkook's pants.

"Wait here." Tae said, he got off and walked over to get a condom and some lube. Before he went to the bed again, he took the rest of his clothes off so Jungkook wouldn't feel vulnerable. He pulled him down so he was lying down and again started to kiss Jungkook's stomach. He could see Jungkook getting hard and feel himself doing the same.

"Are you still okay?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Jungkook breathed. Tae continued to take Jungkook's pants and underwear off.

"I'm gonna put this lube on my penis and on your um entrance okay?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. Tae carefully put is on, first using one finger and then two. He put them in and out which made Jungkook moan slightly. When he finished Taehyung placed himself, ready to go in.

"And you're sure? You can say stop at anytime." Taehyung said.

"I'm sure. I want my first time to be with someone I love." Jungkook said and smiled.

"I love you too." Tae said. He kissed Jungkook on the lips to distract him while he pushed himself in. Jungkook whined a little but it wasn't much. Taehyung told Jungkook to tell when he had adjusted. When he had Jungkook nodded. Tae started to slowly go in and out, Jungkook moaned by this new feeling. Their hands were intertwined.

"Is it okay?" Tae asked.

"Yes I love it," Jungkook moaned. "Please go faster." Taehyung granted his wish and went even faster, they were both moaning loudly.

"Tae I think I might come." Jungkook moaned.

"Is okay baby I'm close too." Tae moaned. A few thrust later and Jungkook came on both of them. Tae came a little later. He pulled out and grabbed something to wipe them off. He put underwear on both of them and lay down, he pulled Jungkook close to him.

"Was that okay? You feel fine?" Taehyung asked wanting to make sure, he was completly alright.

"Yes Tae, don't worry. I loved it and I love you." Jungkook smiled and rested his head on Tae. A little while later Jungkook fell asleep, Taehyung kissed him on the top of the head and fell asleep too.

Thank you so so much for 1k reads! That went really fast and I appriciate it so much! It really mean so much to me since I wasn't sure anyone would read these :) so thank you!