Jikook (sweet)

Jimin sighed as his friend Jungkook and him walked around in a store. It was the day before valentine day so the store was filled up with hearts of all kinds. Happy couples were everywhere, drunk on love.

"Why dosn't anyone look at me with eyes shining with love?" Jimin complained while trying to drop hints at Jungkook that he liked him.
They had been friends for years but over the past year Jimin had started to get feelings for Jungkook. He had barely been able to handle them before and it didn't get easier around valentine.

"Come on let's get out of here." Jungkook said. Jimin frowned and followed Jungkook out of the store. They walked around town for a while talking but the happy couples were everywhere and he thought he could see Jungkook get tense everytime they saw a couple kiss.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" Jimin asked Jungkook as it hit him he didn't know if Jungkook was doing something. "If you don't we could hang out at my place and play games or something." Jimin said. It wouldn't be perfect but if it was the best thing he could get, he would take it.

"Actually I have a date." Jungkook said not meeting Jimin's eyes. Jimin could feel his heart sink and he tried not to cry.

"Oh do I know this person?" Jimin asked and tried to sound as casual as possible.

"Yeah but I would rather not say who it is." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

"So what are you doing?" Jimin asked as the feeling of sadness spread through his body. Jungkook looked at him with tense eyes.

"Well first I'll go over to his house and make him breakfast in bed and assure him he look handsome as he'll for sure cover his face. After breakfast he'll get dressed while I clean up. Then we're going for a walk around town joking and having fun. We'll eat lunch at his favourite place. I'll tell him how much he means to me and how I've liked him for a while now. He'll tell me he likes me too and while looking into his eyes I'll ask him to be my boyfriend. He'll smile his amazing smile and say yes. Then we catch some romantic cliche movie but we'll be too lost in our own love story to notice it. I'll put my arm around him and he'll lean his head on my shoulder. Then after that we'll walk around and talk again, our hands will be locked together. Then we'll eat dinner and as the night settling we'll go to the park where we'll lie down and watch the stars together while he tells me what a perfect day is been. By the end of the night I'll take him home and as I walk away he'll ask me to stay the night. We'll watch a movie until he falls asleep, head resting on my chest. I'll smile because he looks so cute when he sleeps. Then I'll turn off the movie and fall asleep too, feeling happy." Jungkook said. Jimin nodded sad.

"Seems like you got it all figured out." Jimin said. "I didn't you could be that romantic."

"Me niether but I guess I just need the right guy and I'll do anything for him." Jungkook said and shrugged.

"You know is getting late, I better head home. See you around." Jimin said not able to keep holding the tears back. As he turned a corner he let all the tears out and hurried home. He went straight to bed crying his heart out. Why couldn't Jungkook do that for him. He hoped the guy knew just how lucky he was. He fell asleep with a heavy heart.
Jimin woke up as a sweet smell of pancakes filled up his nose. He felt someone caring his cheek and slowly opened his eyes. He was suprised to see Jungkook and quickly covered his face.

"Don't worry Jimin you look handsome." Jungkook said and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked confused.

"Sit up I made breakfast for you." Jungkook said instead of answering. Jimin slowly sat up and Jungkook placed a tray on his lap. A plate with pancakes shaped like hearts made his mouth water. There were berries and syrup on them and a glass of orange juice was beside it. Jimin looked up at Jungkook.