Yoonmin (sad)

Jimin was taking a cab over to a party. He had told his boyfriend he couldn't make it but he finished his homework early. He wanted to suprise him. He payed the cab and walked to the house. He could hear the music banging and people being noisy. He went in and looked for Yoongi. He decided to go upstairs when he couldn't find him downstairs. He opended the door into a bedroom where he saw two shadows making out on the bed. Their bodies were close together and he realised they didn't have any shirts on. Jimin was about to close the door when he heard one of them moan and it sounded very familiar. Though it couldn't be. Jimin decided to open the door again wider this time. The light from the hall shinned in the room and on the bodies. They turned by the light and Jimin felt his world crashing and his heart breaking. Yoongi was on the bed, staring at him. Jimin sight got blurry and he had to lean up the door to not fall down. It was like he couldn't see or hear a thing. Yoongi hurried to Jimin not walking straight. He put his hands on his arms but Jimin shook them off roughly.

"Don't ever touch me again!" Jimin yelled and stormed out. Yoongi yelled his name slurring it. He walked after Jimin. Tears streamed down Jimin's face as he pushed through the crowd. He walked outside and as he was drying his tears, his foot got stuck in a crack in the pavement. As he fell down, he saw Yoongi running towards him, yelling his name and everything went black.
Jimin woke up in a hospital room with a headache. He missed with his eyes and only realised Yoongi was there when he took his hand. Jimin quickly pulled it back remembering what happend.

"You don't have the right to do that anymore." Jimin whispered too exhusted to yell. Yoongi's eyes teared up by his words.

"Jimin please listen to me." Yoongi said tears streaming down his face, his heart as broken as Jimin's.

"Why would I?" Jimin asked. All he wanted was for Yoongi to have the best excuse ever and they could be happy but he didn't think he would have it.

"Because regardless of what I've done, you love me I know you do, so just give me a chance." Yoongi begged. Jimin nodded. "There is no good excuse for what I did and what I'm gonna say is no way an apology for it. I was just so drunk. Really drunk. I felt werid I had no clue what I was doing. A boy dragged me upstairs, I don't know why I went with it. I guess I sort of thought it was you, he was build like you and my sight was blurry. When I saw you standing there I realised it wasn't you. I followed you out and I tried to catch you but you fell and hit your head. Someone called the ambulance and we ended up here. I'm so sorry." Yoongi said and Jimin didn't doubt he meant it.

"So am I suppose to just forgive you now? Because you were drunk? Am I suppose to believe you couldn't control you actions?" Jimin asked but he knew in his heart he already forgiven him.

"You don't have to. Look I understand if you can't forgive me I do. But look back at the year we've been together and tell me you just want to move on and forget it all, that you really think I would cheat on you, despite being the one of the two of us who needs constant confirmation that you still love me. Tell it and mean it. Can you do that?" Yoongi's tears had stopped while Jimin was fighting not to cry himself.

"I can't tell you that." Jimin said not being able to hold the tears back.

"Can you forgive me?" Yoongi said taking a hold on Jimin's hand. Jimin thought for while. He had forgiven him but was that enough reason to be with him? He cheated on him. Though he wouldn't have done it if he was sober. But being drunk wasn't an excuse at all. He couldn't be afraid that everytime Yoongi went out drinking, he might cheat on him. Jimin fought an internal battle.

"I've already forgiven you." Jimin said and pulled his hand out of Yoongi's. "But I can't be with you. All I see when I look at you is you and him on that bed. I don't think that'll ever go away. I love you so much but I can't do this." Tears were streaming down both of their faces.

"No no no please Jimin no. You're the love of my life." Yoongi begged and begged. He held Jimin's face in his hands.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. I think you should leave." Jimin said voice shaking.

"Jimin no you can't do this." Yoongi was a mess. "No!" He yelled so loud Jimin jumped slightly and closed his eyes. Jimin heard something breaking and he couldn't figure out if it was his heart or something in the room.

"What is happening in here?" A nurse stood in the door. "Excuse me sir you're upsetting the patient, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Jimin opened his eyes and saw a broken picture on the wall. Yoongi's knockles bleading slightly from the glass.

"I'm going to get you back Jimin. This is not over." Yoongi said with bitterness mixed with sadness. He walked out the room leaving Jimin empty and broken. Jimin let all of the tears he fought so hard to hold back go and curled himself up in a ball, fighting for his breath. He lay for what seemed like hours until he fell asleep having a dream about a happy memory with Yoongi turning into a nightmare.