Minjoon (request)

This was requested by @bandgeekgirlygamer and will envolve smut ^.^

Namjoon stood leaning against his locker talking with his friends. He laughed at some dumb joke his friend made as he saw his boyfriend Jimin walk towards him turning heads. He was wearing a black choker which made him look extra good as he had a personality like an angel. He smiled to Namjoon as he came closer.
The two of them made a quite popular couple as Namjoon was the school bad boy and Jimin was the sweet and innocent one.
When he reached Namjoon he kissed him sweetly before saying hi.

"Hey Jimin, you're looking good today." Yoongi one of Namjoon's friend said. Namjoon glared at him before pulling Jimin closer to himself.

"Back off Yoongi, he's mine." Namjoon said with a hand around his waist. Though he had to admit Jimin wearing that made Namjoon feel some type of way. He pinched his thigh harshly to make himself calm down.

"Relax Joon, I'm not trying to steal him away. I have my heart set on someone else." Yoongi looked across the hall at a guy named Jungkook. The bell rang and the boys said a goodbye to each other except for the couple.

"You know that even if someone tried to steal me away it wouldn't work. I'm all yours." Jimin smiled and turned his body so he had his arms on Namjoon's upper arms.

"I know." Namjoon said and bit his lip. "Though he was right, you look so good it should be illegal."

"Oh I can tell that you think that." Jimin said and moved his crotch closer to Namjoon's. Namjoon was getting hard again and it was getting to be a problem.

"So I'm thinking that after school you'll come over to me and you'll help me fix this problem."  Namjoon said.

"Of course that's only fair." Jimin said teasing Namjoon. Namjoon leaned in and kissed Jimin's lips passionate. When he pulled away he bit in Jimin's lip and pulled it out before releasing it. Jimin smiled a little before saying: "We should get to class now but please try to contain yourself until we get to your place."

"I'll try my best." Namjoon said and slapped Jimin's ass as he walked away. It earned a little laugh as he went around the corner. Namjoon hit himself slightly on the cheek and pinched his thigh. He thought about something to make him calm down before heading to class. He tried to concentrate but it was impossible now.
At lunch when he saw Jimin, he sighed heavily and pinched his thigh one more time. They didn't sit together as Jimin sat with his friends and Namjoon with his, which Namjoon thought was probably for the best as he would defently not be able to contain himself if they sat together. After lunch Namjoon caught Jimin's eye and Namjoon bit his lip which made Jimin smile.
The rest of the day everytime he saw Jimin or even thought about him he pinched his thigh and he was sure a bruise would form soon. When the last bell of the day rang and school ended Namjoon quickly found Jimin. He grabbed his hand and dragged him out of school.

"You're eager." Jimin laughed as they half ran home to Namjoon.

"Very." Namjoon said. As soon as they got inside Namjoon dragged Jimin to his room. He closed the door and pinned Jimin to the wall. He kissed his lips passionate and got his tounge inside Jimin's mouth. He explored it as his hands traveld around Jimin's body feeling him. Jimin put his hands around Namjoon's neck and deepen the kiss. When they needed air Namjoon kissed down Jimin's neck. Namjoon was already hard and grinded his crotch against Jimin's. Namjoon wanted Jimin badly but suddenly grew nervous. They had never actsually done anything sexsual and Namjoon didn't want to hurt Jimin so he decided it wasn't the time yet. He wanted to do it one day where they could take it slow.
He pulled away from Jimin who looked at him with big eyes.

"Sorry. I don't want to do it right now. When we do it, it needs to be perfect and you have to be comfortable." Namjoon said. He took Jimin's hand and lead him to the bed.

"Okay. That's probably better." Jimin said but looked down on Namjoon's crotch. "But you're already hard and you've been so patient all day. I'll do something else then." Jimin said with his innocent smile. Namjoon didn't know what he what was going to happen but Jimin seemed to know exactly what to do. He did so Namjoon was lying down on the bed. Jimin kissed Namjoon's crotch. Even though he still had pants on Namjoon let little moans escape his lips. He supported himself on his elbows and watched as Jimin unzipped his pants and took them a little down. He then kissed his crotch again and now that it was only a thin layer it felt even better. Then he pulled Namjoon's underwear down so his member was freed. Jimin smiled as he bit his lip something Namjoon had never seen him do before. He kissed Namjoon's member and as he nibbed the tip Namjoon put his head back moaning with closed eyes. He licked his member with his tounge in a way it made Namjoon even more eager for Jimin to put him in his mouth. When he finally closed his mouth around his member Namjoon felt like being in heaven. Namjoon thought he would probably stop taking him in but he kept going until he had Namjoon's member completely inside his mouth. Namjoon moaned and let him fall down on the bed so he lay completely flat on it. Then Jimin took him halfway out and in again. He went a little slow to begin with but soon bobbbed his head. Jimin knew exactly what
he did and Namjoon wondered how many times he had done it before and who he had done it with though he was quickly distracted with the pleasure. He moaned Jimin's name over and over and couldn't help but thrust a little. Jimin didn't seem to mind and let him do it. He let his tounge go over the tip and Namjoon felt something deep inside him crumble up.

"Jimin I'm close." Namjoon moaned in case Jimin wanted to finish it some other way. Though Jimin didn't stop he continued until Namjoon felt like he was going to burst. Then he finally released himself and came inside Jimin's mouth. Jimin swollowed it and put Namjoon's underwear and pants on him again. He crawled up next to Namjoon and rested his head on Namjoon's chest with an arm around his stomach and their legs tangled up together.

"Woaw Jimin, how did you even know how to do it so well?" Namjoon asked breathless and schocked.

"I did it a lot with my ex-boyfriend." Jimin said it like it was nothing. Namjoon didn't love hearing that another had gotton to try it too but calmed himself down by reminding himself that Jimin was his now.

"I guess you're not as innocent as you lead on." Namjoon said and kissed the top of Jimin's head.

"Maybe not." Jimin said with a little laugh. "But don't worry is only in the bedroom I'm not innocent so it's only you who gets to see it." That made Namjoon feel good inside and he pulled Jimin closer.

"I'm happy to hear that." Namjoon said. "But just remember if you wear that choker again, you have to be with me after school because I would defently need some help." It made Jimin giggle and he turned his head to look at Namjoon.

"I'll remember that." Jimin said.

"Good." Namjoon said and leaned down to kiss his lips. "Are you hungry?" Namjoon asked completely changing subject.

"Yeah a little." Jimin said.

"Come on let's go find something to eat." Namjoon said and took Jimin's hand and went to the kitchen. The rest of the day they spend relaxing and doing a little homework until Namjoon asked Jimin to take the choker off as he was getting excited again. Jimin laughed before taking it off. When they said goodbye in the evening Namjoon still couldn't believe his boyfriend had that kind of side to him but it only made Namjoon like him more and he fell asleep thinking of his sweet and innocent boyfriend and his bad and dirty side.

I hope you like it ^.^