Vmin (sweet)

Taehyung walked into the cafe looking desperate for someone, just someone. He spotted a guy with bright orange hair, he was reading a book in a booth by himself. Taehyung walked over to him and sat on the opposite of him. Now that he was closer, he could see that the boy was very good looking with his plum lips and his dark eyes that followed the words carefully. The boy didn't look up, first when Taehyung cleared his throat did he look up. He looked supirsed so he had probably been lost in the book.

"Can I help you?" The boy asked. He sounded insecure like he wasn't sure on the situation.

"Yes you can." Taehyung said "Listen is a bit embarrassing but I told my friends that I've been dating a guy because to be honest they wouldn't get off my back. The only problem is there is no guy and now they are coming to meet this guy who's not real so here is my offer, if you pretend to be the guy I'll pay you. Is only today I'll them we've broken up in a couple of days. What do you say?" The boy looked shocked and a bit confused. "Please I beg you, they'll be here at any minute."

"O-okay." The boy said. He didn't know what made him say okay to this stranger sitting opposite him. He could be crazy but on the other hand there was a lot of people in the cafe so he couldn't do anything. Plus the stranger was quite handsome, he noticed three moles, one near his lip, on his nose and one under his eye. It made him look charming.

"Really? Thank you!" Taehyung said, the boy put his book in his bag. "By the way my name is Taehyung but just call me Tae."

"My name is Jimin." Jimin said and played with the hem of his shirt. He wasn't really the out going type unless you knew him. He would always be shy to begin with but as soon as you knew him, he was an energy bomb.

"I've always liked that name." Taehyung said and flashed a smile which made Jimin blush. "What year were you born in?"

"95, what about you?" Jimin asked.

"The same!" Taehyung exclamied. "This is perfect!" Jimin gave a smile shy.

"When are your friends coming?" Jimin asked and put his hands on the table to play with his sleeve.

"They should be here soon." Taehyung said and looked towards the door. "Are you always this shy?"

"No, I'm just not use to this. I'm actsually full of energy and happy but it dosn't show when I meet people for the first time." Jimin said honest.

"Well you can feel comfortable with me. I don't bite plus we're suppose to have dated for two weeks." Taehyung said and smiled.

"I'll try." Jimin said and smiled back. He liked Taehyung's smile and he wished he would never stop smiling.

"How do you feel about skinship?" Taehyung asked thinking the same about Jimin's smile. "I don't want to overstep anything."

"I'm fine with it but usually I know the person better before I do it." Jimin said. "But as long as is not too inappropriate I'm good." Jimin said and looked at his hands.

"Okay." Taehyung said "Oh here they are!" Taehyung said and grabbed Jimin's hands. Both of their hearts skipped a beat as their skin touched each other and it send a spark through their hands. Five boys spotted them and walked over to them. They seemed to be in a good mood as they reached them. Jimin's heart speeded up as him and Taehyung stood up. They all said hi to Taehyung first before turning towards Jimin.

"Guys this is Jimin. Jimin this is Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin." Taehyung said and pointed out each guy. They all greeted him happily and Jimin smiled shy to them all. Taehyung had placed his arm around Jimin's waist and they were standing close. It somehow made him feel calmer and made his heartbeat slow down to normal.