Yoonmin (sweet)

Heads up I don't know if you can call it (sweet), tbh I'm not sure that happend in this imagine, I was just inspired by the writing of a few books I've been reading and it became this but I hope you enjoy it ^.^

If anybody saw the two boys they would think they were a happy couple but the truth was much darker. The two boys were standing close in the park, looking deeply into each others eyes. The two shared a bond which could not be decribed with any words. The love they felt for each other was profound. That might sound perfect but the problem was they didn't know how to handle that love. Everytime they were together they would feel jealousy beyond believe and would break up but somehow always be drawn to each other again by an unknown force. Even before they met, ever since they were born, they had felt that force, driving them, consuming them completly, It was like a cursed love.
The two boys stared into each others eyes. They had just been re-united in yet another attempt to be together. Their arms were wrapped around each other.

"I love you." Yoongi said.

"I love you too." Jimin agreed and they started to walk to Yoongi's apartment, not letting go of the other. The two boys couldn't see it but it was unhealthy love. When they weren't fighting, they would spend every moment together. They would not let the other out of their sight if they could help it. They had tried dating other people but no one could compare to the their lover. So they waited. Always waiting to run in to each other. To call each other. It was like they couldn't breath properly without the other. It was no life. Waiting to be with your loved one and then finally being together but not able to handle the love.
As they walked in Yoongi's apartment, they went straight to the bed. They laid down and tangled every free limp they had together. It was like they became one. Their hearts beated as one. They were surrounded by love, and it captivated them, used them, they were loves slaves and they could not do anything to stop it. Niether did they wish to.
Two days later they were going to party. Even though they both knew what could happen, they pretended to be blind to the situation. They arrived holding hands. They walked to their friends and started a conversation. They had mutual friends and it did not please them much to see the two boys together again. They wanted them to be happy but when they were together, it weren't happiness it was an obsession.
They went together to get drinks. As they were returning a guy walked to Yoongi and started to talk. It was an old friend of Yoongi and never had any romance been exchanged between them. Jimin however didn't care about that. His narrowed eyes would have send the boy straight to his dead if they could. When they said goodbye, Jimin pulled Yoongi closer and whispered in his ear.

"You're mine. So don't you dare talk to others than me, understood?" Jimin said, an undertone of danger. Yoongi nodded, knowing if he didn't do as he said, it would end up in a fight. Luckly they escaped that time and the evening went smoothly by. It was first a few days later, hell broke lose once more. They were at the supermarket and Jimin accidently took the same product as a handsome stranger. Their hands had met and it did not please Yoongi whatsoever. He refused to talk to Jimin the rest of the time. Only when they came home, did he open his mouth. He pushed Jimin against the door and pinned him to it. He kissed his mouth roughly, making Jimin lose himself in the kiss.

"Nobody else can make you feel like I do. You belong with me, nobody else!" Yoongi said and finally let go of Jimin. It send a spark through Jimin's body and it ignited a fire within him. They had both felt that fire before, they just didn't know how to deal with it. The only way they knew was to fight and so Jimin did again.

"Nothing happend! It was a stranger." Jimin said annoyed to his boyfriend.

"I don't care your hands met!" Yoongi said. "You smiled."

"Yes because he was a stranger and I was trying to be polite!" Jimin said back.

"How come you give out your smile so freely to others? Am I not the only person who is suppose to make you smile?" Yoongi said.

"That's ridiculous! Of course I can smile to others and as long as I smile to you too, you got nothing to worry about!" Jimin yelled. 

"I can't stand if I'm not the one you're sharing your smile with!" Yoongi yelled back.

"I can't be with anyone who thinks like that!" Jimin yelled.

"Then leave! I have no intrest in being with a person who doesn't understand me." Yoongi yelled and Jimin did. He opened the door and walked out. They both felt confused as the fire in them burned so passionate. Tears rolled down both of their cheeks. They were slaves to an unknown force. They were being played with like dolls. Yoongi ran after Jimin and realised it was raining heavy. He spotted him futher down the street and ran to him. He turned him around as thunder sounded nearby.

"Don't ever leave me, I beg you." Yoongi said and held Jimin in his arms.

"I won't. If you never leave me." Jimin said and pulled Yoongi into a kiss. They were so lost in the kiss, in each other, in their love. Again it was like they became one.
That was how they died. Struck by lightning, where it wasn't suppose to struck. The two boys didn't feel any pain. When they opened their eyes again, everything was bright. They realised what had happend but did not feel sad. For the first time since the day they were born, they felt at peace. The fire had died within them. The unknown power had no control in heaven. They looked at each other and perhaps, this was the first time they really saw each other. They smiled a bright smile. The passion they had for each other was still there but it was manageable. They knew they would never feel that crazy jealousy again. They knew they didn't have the same need to be together constantly. They had been saved from themselves. They walked passed heaven's gate and were greeted by many who ones lived on earth. A feeling that was so unknown to the boys that it startled them, spread in their bodies. Even though on earth, they were by every definition dead, they were just starting to live in heaven, for the first time in their lives.