Kookiemonster (sad)

I was asked to do a Kookiemonster one, so here it is ^.^

Jungkook looked out of the train window a tear rolled down his cheek as he thought back to what had happend just a few moments ago.

"But I was looking forward for you to come with me!" Jungkook said to his boyfriend.

"I know Jungkook but I haven't seen Jin in ages." Namjoon argued.

"You promised to come with me, does that mean nothing?" Jungkook said back.

"Of course it means something!" Namjoon said frustrated, he looked down probably knowing it wasn't right. "Look if it was you who had an old friend come into town I would let you be with him regardless of any plans. Can't you see that?"

"If it was me there wouldn't even be an disscusion because I wouldn't do it when I already made plans with my boyfriend." Jungkook yelled upset. "Damnit I was looking forward for you to come with me to Busan! But screw it nevermind I've only planned this for weeks." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook I-"

"No! Have fun with your friend." Jungkook cut him off and walked out of Namjoon's apartment slamming the door after him.

He had gone to train station right away and was now on the train. Jungkook dried the tear away, hating that he was so sad. He knew it wasn't really because of the fight but the fact that Namjoon had chosen him over Jungkook. The pain that it caused was not something Jungkook had ever tried before and it only became worse as a thought hit him. Maybe he needed to break up with Namjoon. The fact that Namjoon didn't seem to care about Jungkook or his feelings at all, made it clear there was a problem that couldn't be fixed with a sorry and a kiss. A few more tears went down Jungkook's cheek and he found himself longing for Namjoon to hug and kiss despite the fact he was the problem. Jungkook was beyond confused and decided to listen to music. He turned on his phone which he had turned off as he didn't want Namjoon to call or text. It hurt a little more when he saw Namjoon hadn't even texted or called him once. He turned on some music, put his head back, closed his eyes and let the music swollow him up.
A few hours later Jungkook was off the train and was getting a cab to his parents house. He greeted them happily when he arrived, he didn't want them to know just how hurt he was.

"Where's Namjoon." His mom asked and Jungkook could feel a twist of pain in his chest.

"He couldn't make it." Jungkook said and tried his best to smile.

"Awh that's too bad." His mom said and they sat down. Jungkook didn't say anything else about him.
Later the same day Jungkook walked on the beach trying to gather his thoughts. Should he really break up with Namjoon? They had been together a little over a year and he loved him a lot but this feeling he had caused him, was not something he expected Namjoon to make him feel. The fire in his stomach which burned him inside and the knives in his heart that was constantly twisted around. Jungkook tried to tell himself that it wasn't a big deal, that he was overreacting. So what if he had chosen another guy over him? So what if he had promised to go with Jungkook and Jungkook had spend weeks planning things they could do, and talked about how excited he was? So what if he didn't even care enough to call or text him? So what if he made Jungkook cry? Jungkook shook his head, never in his life had he been that confused. He stopped and looked over the water. It's movements calmed him a little but soon tears started to stream down his face like a waterfall. He wanted to scream his heart out. How could Namjoon do this to him? Didn't he care for Jungkook at all? Screw him! He didn't need him!

"But I do need him." Jungkook whispered like he was aruging with himself. He missed Namjoon so much. He wanted to be in his arms. He wanted him to tell him how much he loved him. He wanted to feel his soft lips pressed against his own.

"Jungkook?" A soft voice sounded. Jungkook turned his head to see the person he wanted the most and the person who made him feel terrible. He wanted to run to him but his body was frozen. The tears were still falling but he made no effort in drying them away.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked suprised at how cold his voice sounded.

"I wanted to be with you." Namjoon said and stepped closer. Jungkook could see he was effected because Jungkook was crying.

"Oh now I'm good enough?" Jungkook said. No emotion was showing in his voice as his started to feel numb.

"What do you mean? You've always been good enough for me." Namjoon said and stepped even closer. If Jungkook just reached out a little he could touch him but he stood still.

"Sure about that? Because you did chose Jin over me." Jungkook said. He could see Namjoon's face drop.

"I know but Jungkook I-" He cut himself off and grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him closer. "I'm so sorry okay? I know I hurt you but please forgive me."

"Hurt me?" Jungkook said and now anger burned inside him. He pulled his hand away and took a step back. The tears had almost stopped but was returning . "You didn't just hurt me. I thought about breaking up with you because honestly I wasn't really sure you cared about me. The last hours I've been miserable! I never thought you would make me feel like this! You knew I was excited about this and you still chose him! Hurt dosn't begin to describe what you did to me." That hit Namjoon right in the heart. His eyes filled with water and he stepped closer again without touching Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry. As soon as you left I knew I made a mistake. I hurried to the station but the train had already left so I waited and I found your parents house and they told me you were here. I hated myself for making you feel bad." He pulled Jungkook into a hug but Jungkook didn't hug him back. "Please understand that you mean the world to me. No one can compare to you. I was just excited to see Jin because we go a long way back and we haven't seen each other for a long time but I realised even though is been a long time I've seen him, I can't go a day without seeing you." Jungkook was fighting a battle with himself. His heart wanted to forgive him but his brain said he hurt him too much. Though he was sorry, Jungkook could tell by the sound of his voice and the way he clutched his jacket to hold him tight. He did come all the way to Busan to say sorry and to be with him. Slowly Jungkook started to raise his arms and hug Namjoon back. Jungkook couldn't live without Namjoon, sure he hurt him but hopefully he had learned from it and it wouldn't happen again. He wasn't ready to not be with Namjoon anymore and he wasn't sure he ever would be.

"I-I forgive you but don't ever hurt me like that again because I don't think I would be able to handle that." Jungkook said. Namjoon pulled away still holding him.

"I won't! I swear!" Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded, now he just wanted to be with him. He leaned closer and put a hand to Namjoon's head to pull him closer. Their lips met and it was everything Jungkook wanted it to be. It felt safe and comfortable. It made Jungkook feel at ease. When they pulled away, they put their foreheads together.

"I love you." Jungkook said. He really did mean it, Namjoon was his everything.

"I love you too." Namjoon said. Both of their tears had stopped. They locked hands and started to walk along the beach. They were silent, both needing a little time but when they did start to talk, it felt right. They returned home to Jungkook's parents and had a magical weekend doing everything Jungkook had planned. The following year when Jungkook was at the same beach without Namjoon, he thought back to it. Feeling the same pain as the first time but knowing that this time he and Namjoon wouldn't make up.