Jinmin (smut)

I was asked if there could be a Jinmin soon so here it is ^.^

"I can't do this." Jimin whined to his boyfriend as they sat in the car.

"Of course you can!" Jin said.

"What if I say something stupid!" Jimin said slightly panicking. He was going to a job interview at his dream place.

"You won't and if you do just use your charm, no one can resist you." Jin said smiling.

"Jin please don't make me go in there!" Jimin begged.

"Do you want the job or not?" Jin asked in a serious tone.

"I want it." Jimin said and looked down.

"Then you get your butt in there and get that job!" Jin said.

"Yes! I can do this!" Jimin said and got out the car with a resolute look on his face. Jin smiled as he saw his boyfriend march into the building. Jin decided to close his eyes waiting for his boyfriend to come out again. He slowly started to drift away and soon he fell asleep.
Jin bolted up as he heard the car door slamming. He looked to the side to see a excited Jimin.

"I got the job!" Jimin half yelled.

"Congratulations I told you, you could do it!" Jin said and hugged him.

"Thank you." Jimin said when they pulled away. "I just went in there and it wasn't scary at all!"

"I'm so proud of you." Jin said truely happy for his boyfriend.

"I'm honestly proud of myself too." Jimin said.

"And you really should." Jin said. He put a hand on Jimin's cheek and pulled him closer. Their lips met in a sweet kiss and Jimin put his hand on Jin's thigh where it stayed even after they pulled away. "So do you want to celebrate it with a dinner?"

"Well I do want to celebrate it but I don't want to do it with a dinner." Jimin said and moved it his hand futher up Jin's lap.

"Then what do you want?" Jin asked his voice starting to be husky.

"I want you." Jimin whispered in Jin's ear. Jin closed his eyes and moaned slightly as Jimin's hand had reached it's target.

"Then let's go home and I'll do anything you want me to." Jin whispered back and nibbed Jimin's ear before sitting back. Jin started to drive and the whole time Jimin had his hand on Jin's thigh carefully moving his thumb. As soon as they parked they both hurried out not able to take their hands off each other as they walked up the stairs. As soon as they closed the door Jin pushed Jimin up against the door. He pinned his arm over his head and used his body to put pressure on Jimin's. He roughly kissed Jimin's lips. He licked Jimin's lip asking for permission to get inside and Jimin granted it to him. Jin explored the younger's mouth as his hands moved down his body. They went under Jimin's shirt and rubbed against Jimin's nipples making Jimin fell weak. When they were hard Jin moved his hands to Jimin's legs so they were around his waist. Jimin had his arms around Jin's neck as he walked to the bed. They pulled away from the kiss to get some air and Jin kissed Jimin's neck. When they reached the bed Jin put Jimin down on it.

"Tell me what you want me to do." Jin said.

"Strip us down." Jimin said. "But when you do it with me I want you to kiss my skin." Jin smiled slightly as he slowly took off his shirt with Jimin watching on the bed. He took his pants off too and at last freed himself from his underwear. Jimin looked with lustful eyes and he bit his lip. Jin moved to the bed where he crawled between Jimin's legs. He slowly took Jimin's shirt higher and higher while kissing the skin that became visible. Jimin had closed his eyes and Jin could tell he enjoyed it. Soon the shirt was off and Jin moved to his pants. He did the same as with the shirt, he kissed the skin carefully. At last came the underwear, Jin was just about to take them off when Jimin stopped him.

"When you take these off I want you to take me in your mouth." Jimin said and Jin nodded. He took the underwear off and slowly put his mouth around Jimin's member. As he went as far as he could go and closed his lips, Jimin took a long pleasent breath. He moaned as Jin moved his head back and then forward slowly so Jimin could feel it. "Faster." Jimin said and Jin bobbed his head to grant his wish. Jimin held tightly onto the sheets as Jin's head moved. Jin quickly started to taste the pre-cum and Jimin asked him to stop.

"Now kiss me while I make you hard." Jimin said and Jin went up to kiss him. Jimin took a hand to Jin's member and moved it. Jin moaned into the kiss as this was what Jimin was best at. He knew exactly how to move his hand and sometimes stroke his fingers the right places. When Jin was hard Jimin stopped. "I want you to put lube on yourself and in me. Then put yourself in me and I want you to thrust slow first then faster."

"Anything for you." Jin said and kissed his lips gently. Jin found the lube and put it on his fingers. He put one inside Jimin before it followed with two more. Small moans could be heard from Jimin's mouth. Jin took his fingers out and put lube on himself. He moved Jimin's legs so he could get better access and pushed himself in. Jimin breathed heavy as he got use to the feeling of being filled up. Jimin nodded shortly after and Jin moved slowly. He grabbed Jimin's hands and held them tightly. Jimin could feel every inch and it made him hold tighter around Jin's fingers. Jin slowly started to speed up and soon he was thrusting fast and hard. Jin moaned as he could feel Jimin around his member and hear his moans.

"I'm so proud of you." Jin moaned. He knew Jimin loved to hear such things as they did it. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Jimin moaned back. "I'm so close."

"Is alright so am I." Jin said. He put a hand on Jimin's member to push him over the edge. It seemed to work because only a few thrust laster Jimin came.

"Come for me." Jimin said to Jin in a husky voice and so Jin did. He emptied himself  in Jimin before pulling out and placing himself next to him. They both closed their eyes enjoying the feeling before Jimin turned to Jin.

"This was the best way to celebrate it." Jimin smiled and moved closer so he could rest his head on Jin's chest.

"I'm happy you think so." Jin said satisfied to hear that.

"But now I could use something to eat." Jimin said.

"Sure do you want to order in or go out?" Jin asked.

"Order in so we can cuddle and kiss." Jimin said and smiled up to Jin.

"Sounds perfect." Jin said. They ordered the food before getting cleaned and dressed in comfortable clothes. When the food came Jin payed and went into eat and cuddle. When they were done eating, they watched a movie and as Jimin predicted there was many kisses shared between the two boys. Jimin ended up falling asleep in Jin's arm and Jin carried him to bed. Soon after Jin fell asleep too feeling proud to have Jimin as his boyfriend.

I'm sorry to say this but I decided not to take request for now as I'm really busy because I started work so I don't have a lot of free time anymore :/ I just need a second to breath and figure it out, I hope you understand. Though the ones I said I would write, I of course will write..sorry about this but is what I need right now :/