Vmon (sad/sweet)

Taehyung looked at the pictures of him and his boyfriend together. There was a picture of the two of them kissing in a car. Then another of the two of them hugging. At last a clear picture of Taehyung getting out of the car. It was only a couple of hours ago but the whole internet was already buzzing with the news. It was when they had said goodbye before Taehyung went up to his apartment. Taehyung was mad when he saw it, what right did anyone have to post such pictures. He knew that Namjoon, his boyfriend was extremly famous both in Korea and China and even a little bit in USA. He was a big rapper and Taehyung couldn't be more proud of him.
They met at a cafe when Namjoon was just about to become really famous. Taehyung had no idea, he was a rapper and only on the fourth date when they had kissed and started to really like each other did Namjoon tell. Taehyung was suprised and honestly wasn't sure, he wanted to be in such relationship where it had to be a secret and if they were public, he would properly recive hate. In the end he had decided to do it because he really liked Namjoon. Now a year later they had been ratted out to the public. Taehyung looked at the comments on Twitter and such. Some were nice, some were bad.

'Ew who's that guy?'

'I think he looks cute'

'If Namjoon is happy so am I'

'What the hell! He's never talked about a boyfriend?!'

"I hope that guy knows how lucky he is!'

'Ew that guy looks li-'

Taehyung was interrupted when he got a call from his boyfriend.

"Hello? Taehyung said into the phone.

"Hey babe." Namjoon sounded exhausted "Have you been on social media lately?"

"Yeah." Taehyung said shortly.

"I think I should come over." Namjoon said.

"Yeah sound good." Taehyung said and they hung up. Fifteen minuts later Namjoon sat in his couch.

"First off are you okay?" Namjoon asked, he was holding Taehyung's hand.

"Yeah. I mean it sucks to be ratted out but I'll mange," Taehyung said and squezzed Namjoon's hand.

"Good, that's my boyfriend." Namjoon said and smiled before looking worried "You haven't read any comments? Have you?"

"A few." Taehyung said. He had decided not to read too many as it would only make him sad.

"I don't want you to read any comments okay? Not that everyone is bad but is better not to." Namjoon said and moved closer to Taehyung.

"Okay. I won't" Taehyung said. Taehyung felt sad and tears started to fall down his cheeks. Namjoon placed him on his lap and rocked him.

"Hey why are you crying?" Namjoon asked softly.

"I'm afriad we'll have to break up." Taehyung cried into Namjoon's shoulder.

" It dosn't change anything between us Tae. I talked to my agency today and they say it dosn't matter. We can be more free in public with holding hands and kissing but without pushing it in their faces." Namjoon explained.

"Really?"

"Really. Also you know we talked about you going with me to China?"

"Yeah?"

"Well you can go now and you don't need to hide or anything, it'll be great." Namjoon said. Taehyung was barely crying anymore but Namjoon still had a tight grib around him.

"Okay, that'll be good." Taehyung admitted.

"My agency will come out with a statement about us and I'll make a tweet." Namjoon said and Taehyung nodded and kissed Namjoon.
A few days later they were in the car on their way to the airport. The two boys were holding hands. Most fans had been suppotive at least that was what Namjoon said to Taehyung. Taehyung himself had kept their deal and hadn't looked at any comments. As they reached the airport, fans were all around. Taehyung got a rush in his stomach as he became nervous.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked when the look on his boyfriend face changed.

"Yeah." Taehyung said. The door opened and they crawled out of the car. They had two bodyguards to make sure niether got hurt. As they walked into the airport they held hands. The bodyguards did everything they could but they still got squeezed. Somehow a fan a grib on Taehyung's arm and pulled him back. He fell to the ground where the air got knocked out of him with a kick to his stomach. Taehyung wanted to scream but he felt paralyzed. He got kicked again and someone hit his face. Suddenly he heard a yell.

"TAE." Namjoon yelled after him. He somehow managed to get back to him and he lifted him up from the ground. Taehyung held tightly around Namjoon's neck, while Namjoon held him in bridal style. Eveybody went quiet at this point and no one pushed each other.

"LISTEN! I know some of you aren't happy that I'm in a relationship but that's the reality. You don't have to be over thrilled about it but you sure need to act decent towards my boyfriend. I love him and you doing such thing dosn't make that stop. If it does anything it makes me question if you're real fans, if you even care about me. He's my boyfriend and if you don't support it that's fine but don't ever hurt him." Namjoon said loudly. Taehyung had never loved Namjoon as much as he did in that moment. Namjoon carried him to a place where they would wait until the airplane took off. He put Taehyung down on a seat.

"Let me see you." Namjoon said. He lifted Taehyung shirt up and he could see a bruise started to form. He looked at his face where he would get a blue eye. "I'm so sorry."

"Is okay, is not your fault." Taehyung said, he felt all kind of emotions and needed something that could ground him. He pulled Namjoon closer and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around him not caring about the other people in the room. When they pulled away, Taehyung felt slightly better. "I'm going to be fine. I really appriciate what you said out there."

"It was nothing. I love to rap with all my heart but if I don't have you, I have nothing." Namjoon said which touched Taehyung deeply.

"I love you so much." Taehyung said and kissed Namjoon again.

"I really love you too." Namjoon said. They sat close until they had to go on the airplane. No one did something like that towards Taehyung again, sure he got hate comments but those didn't bother him as long as he had Namjoon, even years after when it was announced they were getting married, no one dared to touch him.