Kookiemonster (request) Part 2

Requested by @flower_boy_kookie :)

Two weeks went by and Jungkook still hadn't heard from Namjoon he refused to talk to his parents. Everytime they talked Jungkook only offered a grunt. He knew they hadn't found Namjoon because his mother got more and more frustrated with everything. She moved the wedding up, so now there was only two weeks until the "big day". He hadn't even seen Jimin yet not that he minded. To be honest Jimin was a fine kid, he was nice but due to the fact he was going to get forced to marry him, he held a big grudge towards him.

The day came where Jungkook had to try on wedding dresses, and boy was he not excited. His mom had invited some of his "friends". The lady in the shop was smiling and was too friendly. She clearly knew they had money. His mom picked out dresses for him to try. He hated every one of them. After picking out about 20 dresses it was time to try them on. His mom and his so called friends sat down and waited for him to come out. The lady helped him put the first one on. Jungkook had to admit to himself that he looked good, if it had been Namjoon he had to marry, he would've loved it. The dress had flowers on the upper body. It had short sleeves which was see through and by the top there was more flowers. From the waist it went out, hitting the ground in a beautiful way. The fabric followering his movements.
He walked out to get the judgement of the dress.

"Oh honey you look beautiful." His mother exclaimed and his friends nodded in agreement. No matter how beautiful Jungkook thought he looked in the dress, he was never going to admit it to his mom.

"Wouldn't it be more beautiful if I actsually was happy? Imagine a smile to this dress." Jungkook said dryly. His mother's face tighten up but she kept her cool and asked him to turn around. He did as he was told. Everything became one big haze, soon he had tried all dresses on and his mom and friends picked one out. The first one he tried on was the chosen one. Jungkook was just happy he got to go home.

Two weeks later and it was the "big day". Jungkook still hadn't heard from Namjoon what so ever. He had only talked to Jimin once and it wasn't a nice conversation.
Jungkook was in the back room, he had gotton his hair done, his makeup done and was in his dress. He couldn't help but look at himself in the mirror he looked good. If it had been with Namjoon he would have thought the whole thing was perfect.
He had tried to run away a couple of times but it never worked and at last they had put guards on him. He also tried to get in to his parents heads that he would never forgive them and they might as well drop the whole thing. It was like talking to a wall. Honestly he wasn't even sure if Namjoon was alive. He hadn't heard anything from his parents but his mother had been in an aweful good mood lately.
He was alone in the room. He was getting more depressed by the second. He really couldn't see no way out of this.

"Mr. Jeon it's now." A women said but Jungkook didn't move. She cleared her throat and two guards came in and took one of his arms each. They made him walk right in front of the door to the church. His dad stood ready to take his arm and lead the way. Jungkook took his arm with a big sigh.

"This dosn't mean I approve of this, it just means that you are horrible parents and you led me to a gun point." Jungkook said before walking into the church.
The music started to play the usually wedding song and Jungkook hated it so much he wanted to cry. He knew he was going to get yelled at by his parents later since he didn't look happy at all, and no one could know that it was forced because it wouldn't make them look good. He reached the front of the church and looked up to a smiling Jimin. He took his hand and went up to stand by the priest. As the priest said whatever he was saying Jungkook eyed Jimin. He wondered what he was saying to all of this. He sure knew that Jungkook didn't want to marry him, he had made that very clear. Jimin on the other hand didn't seem to mind it at all, in fact he seemed like he wanted it. Jungkook suddenly realised that Jimin actsually liked him, no it was deeper than that, Jimin loved him. That's why he didn't mind it. Why hadn't Jungkook seen it earlier.
Jungkook was lost in thought when suddenly a loud bang sounded and everybody jumped up from their seat. They all turned to the church door to see a boy standing. Jungkook didn't take a second to realise that it was Namjoon. Before any one else could gather themselves from the shock Jungkook ran down the church floor, grabbed Namjoon's hand and ran out.

Sorry cliffhanger, please don't hate me