Jikook (request)

This was requsted by _BUBBLY_BANGTAN I hope you like it ^.^

Jimin stood in the hallway of his school talking with one of his friends when he felt himself being pushed into the locker.

"Oh I'm sorry, you're so short I didn't see you." A guy named Jungkook said and gave a smirk. Jimin sighed, Jungkook had done this for weeks. One day he started to push him around and call him names. In the beginning it didn't bother him but soon it turned into bullying and Jimin had a hard time dealing with it. He didn't know what to do about it, he had tried to talk back but Jungkook quickly came up a answer. He hated it but the worse part of it all was he had feelings for him. He had had a crush on him before he started to treat him like that. He had tried to convince himself to take his feelings and drop them in the nearest trash can but it was to no use. No matter what he did the feelings wouldn't go away.
The bell rang and he said goodbye to his friend and headed to class which unfortunately Jungkook was in. As he was about to sit down his voice sounded again.

"Hey you found the class, you're not as stupid as you look." Jungkook said and smiled. Jimin ignored him and sat as far away as he could. It didn't work Jungkook took his bag and moved to sit behind Jimin. The teacher came in before Jungkook could say more. The class was almost over when Jimin felt something being thrown at him over and over. He tried desperat to ignore it but couldn't take it.

"What is your problem?" Jimin turned around and whispered.

"You." Jungkook answered in a heartbeat. "How do you do anything with those hands? They're so small." Jungkook said and looked at Jimin's hands. Jimin was just about to answer when their teacher cleared his throat making Jimin turn around.

"Is my teaching interrupting your conversation?" Their teacher said. They both shook their head and said a quick sorry. "Good. Now as I was saying, this is a group assignment and you can chose your own partner expect Jimin and Jungkook, you two work together." Jimin's jaw dropped.

"But-"

"No but, if you didn't want to work with Jungkook, you should have thought about that before you had a conversation in the middle of class." Their teacher said. The bell rang and people got up to leave.

"So puffy cheeks meet up in front of the school? We can go to my place." Jungkook said not seeming to mind it at all. It took everything in Jimin not to just walk away.

"Sure let's do that." Jimin said, his feelings going crazy.

"Good see you then." Jungkook said and walked out of class. Jimin didn't know what to do with himself so he just hoped the school day would go slowly by.
When the school day was over Jimin stood outside waiting for Jungkook. He hated he had to work with him. He hated the effect Jungkook had on him.

"Yo small hands over here, come on we have to walk and with your short legs it'll take at least two hours." Jungkook called and Jimin took a deep breath before walking over to him. Niether of them said anything on the way home to Jungkook. First when they got inside his room did Jungkook speak.

"You just take whatever you find easy because I'm pretty good at everything and I'm not sure if your brain is as small as your hands." Jungkook said. Jimin couldn't take it. The weight of being confused about liking him when he knew he should hate him and knowing he would have to listen to remarks like that a lot more got too much for him.