Namjin (request)

This was a request by @XiuminPhelps :)
It became much longer than I intended but I hope you still want to read it :)

Namjoon walked around in the woods nearby his house. He enjoyed the sun and he could hear the birds twitter. His sharpen sense of smell caught the scent of someone baking. Sometimes he loved being a wolf and sometimes he hated it. Days like these were amazing. He walked peacefully when he caught a new and pleasent scent. He followed it, something was pulling him towards it and caught him. He was close to it now and stopped behind a tree to see a boy sitting and reading. He looked at the boy. The way the sun hit his face made him look like an angel, his lips were big and light pink. His scent was a mix between roses and everything good. Now that he was so close he realised the boy was a wolf too. Namjoon wondered why he hadn't smelled it before but his thoughts were interrupted as the boy looked over at him.

"Are you just going to stand there?" He asked. Namjoon blushed and walked closer to the boy.

"I'm sorry," Namjoon said "I just followed your scent."

"Do I smell that good?"

"Yes. I didn't even realise you're a wolf." Namjoon said.

"Is not something I brag about. Sit down." The boy said. Namjoon sat down a little away from the boy. None of them said a word instead it was like they were trying to read the other. Their eyes met and a feeling of butterflies in his stomach hit Namjoon. The boys brown eyes were beautiful as the sun hit them.

"What's wrong?" The boy asked.

"Nothing. You're very beautiful." The boy looked down and smiled. The thing about wolves is they are very blunt and don't think much about what they say.

"You're not too bad yourself." He said and Namjoon blushed again.

"Were you born a wolf?" The boy asked.

"Yes. Were you?" A look Namjoon couldn't quite describe came over the boys face.

"No I was bitten." He looked sad and Namjoon only wanted him to smile again.

"What are you reading?" He asked.
They fell into a long conversation and even though the sun turned into a moon they kept talking. It was only as the light started to come back they parted with a promise to see each other again.
The following weeks they met everyday, slowly but sure enough they were starting to fall in love. They laughed all the time. The first expression he had gotton of Jin was somewhat wrong. When they met he sort of thought that he was a bit odd but as time passed, he became more open. Namjoon learned he made the lamest jokes ever and he was really good at cooking. He loved his laugh more than anything.
One day as they were sitting talking in the woods at they place they met Namjoon decided he wanted to take the next step. It was dark and they were sitting close against a tree.
He knew Jin liked him back. People give out a certain smell when they feel certain feelings. Wolves if they concentrated could smell it and he had on Jin everytime he saw him. It only made him smell even better.

"Jin," Namjoon started carefully "We have known each other for a while now and I just I want to take it to the next step. That's why I want you ask you if you want to be my boyfriend?" Namjoon asked even though he knew the feelings were mutual he was still nervous. Jin didn't look suprised but he didn't smile either. In stead he sighed. Namjoon got confused.

"I'm sorry but that'll never work." Jin said.

"Is it because of my pack?" Namjoon asked. Namjoon was part of a pack while Jin wasn't. Namjoon wasn't really suppose to date someone outside the pack and he knew it would be a problem but he was ready to handle it.