Jinmin (sweet)

Jimin didn't know how it happend but he had gotton a date with his dream guy to the prom.
Jin had asked Jimin and Jimin thought he might have dropped dead as he had stuttered a yes. To be honest they had talked many times and had mutual friends so they had even hung out a couple of times. Jimin had slowly started to fall for Jin.
The doorbell rang and Jimin hurried to open it. There he was looking like a prince.

"Hi, you look stunning." Jin said and smiled.

"Thank you. So do you." Jimin said while blushing.

"Is that Jin?" Jimin could suddenly hear his mom asking from the living toom.

"Yes." Jimin said back.

"Let me get a picture." His mom said and appered with a camera.

"Mom." Jimin mumbled embarresed.

"Is fine. It'll be great with a picture." Jin said.

"I like him already. I wish your dad was home so he could meet him." Jimin's mom said. Jin and Jimin stood against a white wall. Jin put an arm around Jimin. It felt like electricity going through his body.

"Smile." They did as told. "You two are so handsome."

"Thank you, can we go now?" Jimin asked. Jimin's mom nodded slightly emotionel. Jimin kissed his mom on the cheek and promised to come home before twelve. Then they were on their way. When they arrived it felt like being in a fairy tale.

"Come on let me introduce you to my friends." Jin said, he took a hold on Jimin's hand.

"Hey this is my date Jimin." Jin said proudly to his friends, Jimin knew only a few of them. Though it didn't stop him from blushing madly as they exchanged greetings. They talked with them and got along really well. Jin put an arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer as they talked. It made Jimin feel hot and he tried his best not to show it. Suddenly a sharp tone sounded making their attention go the stage.

"It is time to crown the royalty of the school." Both Jin and Jimin were liked by everyone on their school because of their kind nature, so they had been nominated to be the school's royalty. But honeslty none of the two boys cared much about it as long as they were there with each other. "The first royalty out of the nominees are...Kim Seokjin." People clapped as Jin smiled and went to the stage after Jimin whispered a congratulations. He got a crown on which suited him more than it should.

"The next royalty is...Park Jimin." Jimin widen his eyes as people clapped. He could see Jin smile widely as he walked to the stage. He got a crown on too.

"Now the royalties will have a dance." A slow song started to play. The two smiling boys went to the dance floor. Jimin put his arms around Jin's neck. Jin put his firm hands on Jimin's waist. As they danced, looking into each others eyes it was like they were the only two people in the world.

"Jimin." Jin said not knowing where the courage came from.

"Yes."

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Jin asked. Jimin lit up in a smile.

"Yes Jin I would love that." Jimin said. Jin smiled and while dancing, he leaned down and perked his lips lightly. People had started to dance too so they didn't really notice the boys anymore. The rest of the night went by in a blur. They danced and had fun with their friends. The boys who were now boyfriends couldn't stop smiling to each other. At the end of the night, they stood on Jimin's porch. They were standing closely wrapped in each others arms.

"I had a great night." Jimin said.

"Me too. I'm happy we went together." Jin said. He leaned down and kissed him. It was tenderly and amazing. When they pulled away they were smiling again.

"Can I see you tomorrow? We can go to the movies." Jin said.

"Sure." Jimin agreed.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 3?" Jin asked.

"Sounds great. I can't wait." Jimin said. They kissed goodbye and Jimin went inside. He went straight to bed. It took some time before he felt asleep since he kept playing the night in his head but sleep finally found him while he was thinking of Jin.