Taejin (smut)

Taehyung walked to his boyfriend Jin's apartment. He knocked before letting himself in.

"Hi babe." He yelled while taking his jacket and shoes off.

"Hi gorgeous." Jin showed up, he kissed Taehyung on the cheek. As they walked in the apartment, Taehyung realised Jin was only wearing underwear with a bathrobe. Taehyung lost his breath slightly by the wonderful look. Jin noticed and smiled.

"Like what you see?" Jin teased, letting the bathrobe fall of his shoulders and down to his lower arms. Taehyung looked him up and down and licked his lips.

"I don't like it. I love it. I want it." Taehyung moved to Jin and admittely kissed his lips. Jin dropped the bathrobe to the ground and swung his arms around Taehyung's upper body. Their mouths were busy, sharing kisses like never before. Jin took Taehyung's legs and swung them around his waist, he carried him to the bedroom. He put him down on the bed, hovering over him. Taehyung still had his legs around Jin's waist, bringing their bodies closer together. Jin kissed down Taehyung's neck, finding his soft spot and giving it extra care. He moved to his earlobe where he whispered in a low and seductive way.

"Stay here baby, I'm gonna get something. While I do that be a sweetheart and undress yourself." Jin walked to the living room. Taehyung quickly took all of his clothes off and lay down on the bed. The exciment grew inside him and minuts went by. He could feel his member craving attention and he moved impatient. Jin finally walked into the room. He had a bowl with something white in and a spoon in one hand and the other the string from he bathrobe and a blindfold. Taehyung smiled by the sight and took his hands out so Jin could tie them.

"So eager." Jin sat the bowl down and placed himself so he was sitting on Taehyung with a leg on each side. His ass was pressing slightly against Taehyung's hard member and the younger cursed the fabric that Jin was wearing. Jin tied Taehyung's hands together and tied them to the bed. He put on the blindfold so Taehyung couldn't see. He kissed Taehyung's lips. Jin reached for the bowl, with the spoon he took a little ice creme in his mouth, making sure to get something on his lips. He kissed Taehyung and Taehyung could feel how cold his lips were. Taehyung licked his lips and the taste of vanilia ice cream spread on his tounge. Jin took some more on the spoon. It was hot in the room and the ice cream melted quickly. Jin dripped a little on Taehyung neck. He reached down and used his skillful tounge to lick it off. Taehyung moaned when the first feeling of the cold ice cream hit him and after Jin's tounge on his body. Jin let a string of ice cream drip from Taehyung's chest and down to his lower stomach. Jin leaned down and slowly licked it off. Taehyung moved at the pleasure. The older continued to let some drip on Taehyung's nipples. Taehyung held a tight grib on the robe as Jin licked it off. Jin shifted so he was able to take the spoon and put some on Taehyung's penis. The cold spoon made the younger shiver slightly as it came in touch with the skin. Jin took him in his mouth, licking every inch to get the ice cream off. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore and begged Jin to give him some realise. Jin decided to give to him. He put the ice cream on his own member and positioned himself. He had taken some of the melted ice creame in his mouth and as he pushed himself in he kissed Taehyung letting the ice cream into his mouth. Taehyung swolled it and admittly moaned. Jin thrusted slow but started to speed up. Now Taehyung wished he could touch Jin or at least see him. He wanted more friction and put his legs around Jin. Jin hit his sweet spot and Taehyung moaned even more. Jin leaned down and kissed Taehyung's neck.

"Please Jin more." Taehyung moaned and Jin knew what he meant. Jin wrapped his fingers around the youngers hard member and moved it fast speed. They were both on a cloud of pleasure. Something deep in Taehyung curled up and he came. Jin came right after moaning his boyfriends name. Jin pulled out and took the blindfold of Taehyung who smiled. Jin licked his finger as some of Taehyung's liquid was on it.

"I love the taste of you and ice creme." Jin said seductive making Taehyung drop his jaw slightly. Jin moved to untie the robe. Again he took Taehyung's legs around his waist. "Let's get cleaned up." He walked them to bathroom where they took a nice long hot shower.

This was inspired by 50 shades of Grey :) also thank you for 6k reads :)