Kookiemonster (sweet/smut)

I was asked to do a part 2, so here is part 2 for the latest Kookiemonster :)

Jungkook dressed up nicely. He was really excited to go on the date with Rap Monster. They hadn't really had any time to talk the whole day but it only made everything even more exciting. When it almost was time J-Hope came into the room.

"Jungkook, I just wanted to say sorry for everything this morning. I only did it because I care for you." J-Hope said.

"I'm sorry for not listening. I should have, I mean see where it got me to talk to him." Jungkook said. He hugged J-Hope and thanked him.

"So are you excited?" J-Hope asked smiling when they pulled away from the hug. Jungkook nodded eagerly. They had told the other boys that, they were going on a date but they didn't know about the other thing. They were happy for them both.

"Yes. Also a little nervous you know? I mean I see him everyday and I talk to him everyday but this is on a date." Jungkook said and smiled while looking in the mirror.

"I'm sure is going to go great." J-Hope said. Jungkook looked at the time and right as he did, there sounded a knock on the front door. Jungkook looked confused on J-Hope who smiled brightly. "I think is for you." Jungkook walked to the front door and when he opened it he saw an amazing sight. Rap Monster was dressed in clothes that fit him perfectly. He were holding some flowers.

"Hi." Rap Monster said.

"Hi."

"These are for you." Rap Monster said and handed over the flowers. Jungkook smiled and said thanks. He asked Rap Monster to come in while he put them in water.

"They look beautiful." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Just like you." Rap Monster said. Jungkook blushed by the words. They said goodbye to the other boys and were on their way. It felt a little awkward at first but when they sat down to eat, it didn't feel awkward at all. More like they had so much stuff to talk about and could go on forever. Both of the boys had butterflies in their stomach. As they were eating Rap Monster admired Jungkook. He knew Jungkook loved him, it scared him a bit at first when he found out since they weren't even a couple. Though after the kiss they shared where he was actsually sober, he felt something that reminded a lot about love. It really was crazy to already feel so strong an emotion but it also felt so right. Since the kiss everything had become diffrent. He liked Jungkook before like more than a friend but now he couldn't get his mind off him. He was suppose to be working on a song that day but the only thing, he wanted to do was be with Jungkook. Just talk to him and hold him. When he finally did think of a lyric, it was about Jungkook. He knew what was happening, he wanted to be Jungkook's boyfriend so bad. He didn't just want Jungkook for sex, he wanted the emotionel connection too. He wanted to hear how Jungkook felt and how he could make him feel better. Rap Monster smiled when he realised, he was feeling the same things as Jungkook.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked the smiling boy. Rap Monster let his hand slide over the table and grabbed Jungkook's hand which seemed to fit perfectly.

"I just realised something." Rap Monster said and looked Jungkook deep in the eyes. He wanted to make sure, he knew that he meant it. "I love you too."

"You really mean that?" Jungkook said and smiled his bunny smile.

"Yes. Ever since we kissed while I was sober, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." Rap Monster said. Jungkook's smile dropped slightly.