Vmin (smut)

Jimin and V were lying in bed at the dorm. They were in their room which they shared with J-Hope, who was currently sitting at the desk with his back to them, listening to music.
V and Jimin were lying close, their legs tangled in each other and their forheads touching.

"I love you so much." V said with a smile.

"I love you more." Jimin said.

"We'll always be there for each other right? Even if we break up." V said all serious.

"Of course we will, but I never want to break up with you. I can't imagine a life where I can't do this." Jimin said and leaned in and started to kiss V, who quickly responded. Their tounges were fighting for dominance, Jimin won. V's hands were slowly going down Jimin's body, he got his hands under his shirt. Then slowly he moved his hand down to Jimin's crotch but Jimin stopped him.

"Tae, we can't J-Hope is in the room." Jimin said slightly moaning.

"What he dosn't know, won't hurt him." V whispered already turned on. They were lying so close they could feel each others bulge grow bigger and bigger. "I know you want to." V said and Jimin couldn't argue with that. This time V started the kiss and it was raw and passionate. His long fingers trailing down Jimin's body. Tae patted Jimin's bulge and Jimin moaned. Jimin was now also using his fingers to touch V.  They were both eager to please each other. They unzipped each others pants and somehow got each others underwear down too. They were both very ready. Tae put his long fingers around Jimin's penis and started to pump slowly, Jimin moaning. V kissed him so it wouldn't be as loud. Jimin now also took his fingers around V's penis and pumped slowly too. They tried to make each others moans quiter but it was useless. They both prayed J-Hope's music was loud.
Jimin started to pump faster and V followed. Their kiss became sloppy as they were close to their high. Jimin was fighting not to moan too loudly as he came. It send V over the edge too and he came as well. They were both out of breath as they had tried to keep the moaning down. They got their pants on and looked at each other again.

"What are we gonna do about the bed?" Jimin asked. V knew what he meant it was wet, and they needed to fix that without any of the members noticeing.

"I don't know." V said with a grin, "I guess I didn't think that much ahead."

"God V this is going to be embarrising." Jimin said laughing. Both V and Jimin were laughing at how stupid the whole situation was. Suddenly J-Hope turned around looking at the laughing boys.

"What is so fun?" J-Hope said smiling, he always wanted a good laugh. The boys in the bed started to laugh even more, making J-Hope even more confused.

"Nothing Hyung, you don't want to know." V said. J-Hope shrugged and turned around again leaving the boys still laughing.