Minjoon (request) Part 1

This is requested by KayPop1234 I hope you like it and is as good as you want :)
Also this will be in 4 parts, enjoy! ^.^

Jimin stood hiding between the tall trees in the forrest. It was a night black as coal and the moon was full and glowing blue. A human wouldn't even be able to see their own hand in the darkness but Jimin could see just fine. His werewolves senses gave him permission to see the pack that was gathered, waiting for the warriors to return from their battle. Torches was in line forming a path for the leader. They gave a warm glow in the cold night and lit up the faces of the people holding them. Soon Jimin saw the leader who were also one of the alphas in the group. Jimin could tell why they had chosen him as the leader. His face was fierce as he walked on the path created by the other wolves, the other warriors followed him. Even from the distance Jimin could tell they all respected the leader. They reached the end of the path and the leader took a look over the crowd. Jimin felt captured by the scene that was unfolding in front of his eyes. He wished so deeply he could be a part of that. He was an omega himself, he didn't belong to anyone or anything and the pain that caused him couldn't be described.
The leader had now looked at them all, he slightly nodded his head and loud yells could be heard throughout the forest. They had succeed in the battle. Jimin widen his eyes and he was filled with a need to be a part of that. He took some deep breaths before he walked over to the pack. His heart was beating so hard, it was a wonder nobody noticed him before he stood close to them. Everyone became quiet and turned their bodies to look at him. Jimin found himself wanting to run away but knew he shouldn't do that. He clenced his fist and walked deeper into the staring eyes. The smell of blood from the warriors filled his nostrils and he felt slightly sick but quickly shook it off and kept walking. He only stopped when he was standing in front of the leader. He was much taller and his eyes were hard like stone. Jimin found himself taking a shaking breath.

"Who are you and what do you want?" The leader asked. Jimin felt unsteady, like every pair of eyes were pulling him down.

"I'm Jimin and I want to be a part of the pack." Jimin said determined. He raised his head and looked staight into the leaders eyes. At first no one said anything making Jimin wonder for a split second if he had even said it. Then the leader started to laugh. The others picked it up fast and laughed with him. Jimin blinked a few times but didn't break, he pressed his lips together and stood patiently waiting for them to stop. The leader was the first to stop laughing.

"Do you know who I am?" The leader asked with a slightly degrading tone.

"Yes. You're Namjoon." Jimin said serious. The others were still laughing but it only seemed like background noice to Jimin. Namjoon searched the omegas face and found that he wasn't joking. His eyes shined with determination and the look of his face showed he meant it. Namjoon raised his eyebrows and smirked slightly. He put a hand in the air and everyone went quiet. Jimin's look didn't change and he was happy his expression didn't mirror the slight panic he was feeling inside.

"Okay. I tell you what, tomorrow at noon there's a training session, you can come. We'll see how you do and if you do good, we might let you in." Namjoon said mostly out of his own amusement. The omegas face only changed slightly and only for a second.

"I'll be there." Jimin said hoping it didn't show how relieved he was.

"We'll expect you." Namjoon said. "Now we have something to celebrate so you'll have to excuse me..?"

"Jimin." The omega said and Namjoon nodded.

"You'll have to excuse me Jimin but I'll see you tomorrow." Namjoon said, even though the omega infront of him was small his will to do it was big.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Jimin said, his insides overwhelmed with emotion. He turned away from Namjoon and started to walk with steady steps which was the only thing that could be heard in the night. Namjoon looked at the omega and narrowed his eyes slightly as he walked away with his head up high and his chest puffed up. As he passed the last wolves the pack started to cheer again and the celebration began.
Jimin heard them cheer but kept walking till he was sure they couldn't see him. Then his knees became weak and he fell to the ground with a beating heart. Even though he felt drained a smile formed on his lips.

"I did it." Jimin whispered to himself. When he felt strong enough he turned to a wolf and ran to the little place he had made himself in the forrest. Even though it was far away from the others, he could hear the howl and hear the cheering. He decided to get some sleep right away as the day after would be a day which would hopefully change everything. He curled himself up in the cold night, placing his tale on his nose to stay warm.