Minjoon (request) Part 2

This was requested by KayPop1234 :)
So it was brought to my attention that I wrote Jimin like he as rouge instead of an omega, is my bad as I've seen a show where an omega was a wolf who was alone so I would appriciate it if you thought like that too while reading it ^.^

Jimin's heart was beating even faster than the day before as he ran in wolf form to the pack. He could hear his own heart beat which made him uncomforable, he could in no way show he was nervous. As he reached the pack's place he shifted to human form. He took a deep breath before walking to them. All eyes were staring at him again and no one offered a friendly smile or nod.

"There you are." He heard a voice call and turned to see Namjoon.

"Am I late?" Jimin asked and lifted his head slightly. Namjoon noticed and had to stop himself from smiling. It really was quite a sight to see the small omega filled with so much zest.

"No you're right on time. Follow me." Namjoon said with a nod in the direction they had to go. Jimin followed with quick steps as the alpha was fast. While they walked Jimin looked around. It looked much diffrent in the light. The sun was peaking through the trees hitting random spots and claming them as their own. Cabins were around, filling a large area. They looked small but Jimin imagined they were nice to live in. Surely it could only be better than where he lived now. It smelled nice of nature and Jimin knew he could get use to it. Namjoon looked over his shoulder to make sure the omega could keep up with him. The omegas eyes were curious looking around, taking it all in. This time he couldn't stop himself from smiling slightly.  He knew he had to be tough but the omega reached inside him and clicked something he wasn't use to.

"Here we are." Namjoon said after they walked for a little while. Jimin stopped looking around and concentrated on what was infront of him. What seemed like most of the pack was gathered in what formed a large circle. They all stepped aside as Namjoon came walking with Jimin following him. They walked into the middle of the circle where everyones eyes rested on them. Jimin tried his best to not let it effect him but could feel the weight of them. "As you know the omega here came last night to ask to be a part of the pack. I've decided to let him try to be a part of this training session to see what he has to offer. First part will be physical combat." Jimin snapped his head to look at Namjoon. His body felt with nervousness, that sure wasn't his strongest side. He hoped deeply he didn't reflect the feelings he had inside but he could hear small whispered so he knew he failed.

"Jungkook come here please." Namjoon said. Jungkook was their best fighter by far and he knew the omega would have tough time fighting him but he had to see where his skills was at.
Jimin watched as a boy came out from the crowd. He looked strong and somewhat mischievous. "The rules are the same as always. No serious damage on the other but no holding back either. If you give up you simply howl. Got it?" Namjoon asked and turned to the omega. Jimin nodded feeling scared but not willing to show it.

"Good." Namjoon said. He walked away becoming a part of the crowd. Namjoon felt slightly uneasy and hoped for the omega he was tougher than he looked. He crossed his arms and watched as one of the others warriors named Kihyun stepped forward. Jimin watched as another boy stepped forward.

"Take your hands up." He said and Jungkook but them up like he was ready to hit any second. Jimin mirrored his movements feeling slightly sick. "On 3 the fight begins. 1..2..3!" Jimin didn't even get a chance to react before Jungkook's fist came flying hitting him right in the face. He wanted to yell in pain but held it inside him. His cheek was throbbing as he stood up straight. Jungkook kicked Jimin's leg and he fell to the ground on his knees. He tried to stand up but the pain was big so he fell down again. Jimin felt a kick on the side of his head and it felt like someone was trying to tear his head apart. He fighting stood up and tried to hit Jungkook but he was way too fast. He hit Jimin's stomach and he got the air sucked out of him. Jimin couldn't take it anymore he backed away despreat to get air. His ears rung with laughter from the others. Jungkook came closer and jumped up in the air so he could kick Jimin in the chest. Jimin fell back and landed hard on the ground. He yelled out in pain but refused to howl. He wanted, no he needed to be apart of the pack. He tried to get up from the ground but Jungkook sat on his chest sending his fist flying. Jimin could smell and taste his own blood as his lip started to bleed. He gave it everything and tried to push Jungkook off but it was no use. Just as he thought it was never going to end he heard someone yell for Jungkook to stop. Jungkook got off him and Jimin fought with every last strength he had to stand up. He looked at Namjoon who looked back. He felt like he had dissapointed him and he hated it. Namjoon looked at the omega with a cold look. The omega was bleeding from the lip and his face which was like a painting before now looked like someone had smashed it with a bat. He sincerely hoped he would do better at the other things but held no hope for it.