Taekook (sweet)

Taehyung looked nervously at the time. Today was the day he was going to ask Jungkook to go to prom with him. They had been friends for a while now but lately they had seen each other in a diffrent light. They did things they didn't usually did. Sometimes they would grab each others hands, sometimes they would lay a hand on each others thigh. They would hug a lot more than they use to. Even though all of this was happening Taehyung was still nervous that he might be putting more to it than he should.
He had prepared to ask him out by singing a song by EXO called "They never know" well he only wanted to sing the first part because he wasn't sure he would be able to sing the whole song. He was going to do it in the cafeteria, he had it all planned out and was only waiting for the bell to ring. A little while later it rung and he started to wonder if this was the right thing to do. People came into the cafeteria and he was freaking out a bit. Why did he decide to do it in front of so many people? He spotted Jungkook coming in, looking for him. He nodded to one of his other friends to start the music. The music began and people were looking around confused. Taehyung took a breath and started to sing. Everybody were staring at him as he sang and walked over to Jungkook. Taehyung was wondering if he had just made a mistake, Jungkook had slightly red cheeks, and a expression he couldn't quite read. When he finished singing, he grabbed a hold of Jungkook's hand.

"Jungkook will you do me the honor of going to the prom with me?" Taehyung asked. It seemed like forever was passing by and all he wanted was to go back in time. Jungkook's lips parted in a big smile as he nodded.

"Yes Taehyung I would love that." Jungkook said shy. Taehyung smiled big as well and pulled the other in a hug. Cheers filled the room as they pulled away from each other. Jungkook leaned in and kissed Taehyung lightly on the lips. It suprised Taehyung but he didn't mind, in fact he was hoping he could do that many more times. People were now making noices saying "whoo" and whisteling.

"Wanna get out of here?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. He took the younger by the hand and lead him out. They spend the rest of the day talking about how great prom was going to be and what outfits to wear. At the end of the day Taehyung got what he wanted: Many more kisses.

I just wanted you to know that I edited the lastest of Kookiemonster (request) since the one who requested it wasn't happy with it so it's diffrent now, is still smut but with daddy kink instead of pet play :)