Taekook (request)

This was requested by @KayPop1234 ^.^ Just a heads up this will be really long ^.^

Taehyung sat on the kitchen table, his legs not even being close to the floor. He watched with a sad expression as Jungkook got hit on his arm by his mother. Jungkook was only five years old, not even old enough to understand his mother was drunk. He didn't cry as a bruise would defently form on his arm from the hitting. He knew better than do to that. Taehyung closed his eyes as another hit came flying. Taehyung felt sad for the boy he was suppose to guard. Jungkook couldn't see him, guardian angels could only be seen if it was absolutely necessary.
A couple of hours went by and Jungkook was left crying in his bed. He had finally fallen asleep and Taehyung walked closer. He took a little chair and placed it infront of the bed, he wasn't tall as he mirrored Jungkook's age. He could use his wings but he prefered not to. They never bothered him and in need he could fold them in.
He looked at the sleeping boy who looked so peaceful in his sleep. Taehyung carefully lifted up his t-shirt and saw the bruised arm. He put a hand on it and a little white light glowed from his hand and into Jungkook's arm until it was healed completely. Taehyung couldn't help but to brush some hair away from Jungkook's forehead. He looked at him a second longer before he climbed down. He placed himself in the window sill and looked at the stars. He didn't have to sleep so he liked to look at the stars and the moon. Time flew by when suddenly Taehyung heard a voice.

"Who are you?" Taehyung turned his head to see Jungkook was staring at him. He felt both sad and happy. Happy that he could see him and know someone cared. Sad that it was so bad he needed to see him.

"I'm your guardian angel." Taehyung said and jumped down. He walked to the bed and with some difficulty he came up on the bed. Jungkook didn't look scared and Taehyung knew he felt safe and calm.

"Are you protecting me?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. "If you're an angel, do you have wings?" Jungkook asked and tilted his head slightly.

"Yes." Taehyung said and let them spread out. Jungkook's eyes became big and was filled with all the wonder in the world. It hit Taehyung it was the first time Jungkook looked like a kid. Normally he had a certain seriousness in his eyes but it was all gone now.

"Woaw." Jungkook said. Taehyung knew what he meant. They had a glow over them and were white. The feathers was neatly placed in the same direction. It really was a wonderful sight. Jungkook's face lit up and he tried to reach out to touch them but Taehyung moved away. They were very sensitive to touch so he rarely let anyone touch them. "Can't I touch them?"

"No I'm sorry." Taehyung said.

"Please just once." Jungkook begged and Taehyung knew he would never hear the end of it.

"If you touch them they'll fall out and I won't be able to fly anymore." Taehyung said. He knew it wasn't good to lie but what else could he do. The light in Jungkook's eyes faded as he put his hand down.

"Okay." Jungkook said quiet.

"I really am sorry." Taehyung said looking sad at the boy.

"Is okay." Jungkook said. They sat in silence for a while.

"You should sleep. Let me tug you in." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and lay down. Taehyung tugged him in and jumped off the bed. "Sweet dreams." Taehyung said as he jumped up to the window sill with help from his wings.

"I never have any sweet dreams." Jungkook said drowsy and fell asleep again. Taehyung turned towards the window feeling sad again and now not even the stars could give him comfort.
Years went by and the boy and the angel grew closer. Everytime Jungkook got hit Taehyung healed him. Jungkook never really was happy but Taehyung made it easier for him. As he grew up his father left him and his mother. It resolved in Jungkook's mother having to get a job. She worked late almost every night so Jungkook didn't get beaten so often anymore but had to take care of everything in the house.
One day Taehyung sat on the kitchen table his feet much closer to the ground. He looked at Jungkook who was now 17 years old. He was looking sad as he made dinner to himself. Taehyung felt sad looking at Jungkook who never seemed to smile. Even when Taehyung did get a smile to appear on his lips, it never lasted very long. Jungkook sighed as he sat down after finishing making the food. He ate slowly and Taehyung could tell after only three bites he didn't want more. Taehyung jumped off the kitchen table and sat on the opposite of the table.