Jinmin (sweet)

This is based on KayPop1234 idea ^.^

Jin and the other members sat around a table. They were all enjoying themselves talking and eating dinner. Except for one. Jin had noticed for a while now that Jimin didn't eat as much as he should. He stopped eating way before any other member was done. Jin was starting to get really worried about Jimin and wanted to talk to him but it never really seemed like the right time.
A couple of days later they had a day off and it was only Jin and Jimin in the dorm. Jin got the perfect idea to get Jimin to eat. He walked into Jimin's room and smiled gently.

"Hey I'm gonna go out for a little while but I'll be back soon." Jin said.

"Okay. Just lock the door please, I'm gonna take a nap." Jimin said and Jin nodded. He grabbed his keys and wallet and was out the door. He went to the nearest supermarket and bought tons of groceries so he could make all of Jimin's favourite foods. He hoped it would make Jimin eat and do so there was finally a time to talk.
When he came home it suited perfectly that Jimin was alseep. He quietly as possibe started to make the food for Jimin. He set the table and slowly all the food was being made.
As he was almost done with making the food Jimin walked out into the kitchen. His eyes were big as he was suprised to see how much food Jin made considering it was only the two of them.

"Heeey Jin, what's going on? Why did you make so much food?" Jimin asked wondering.

"I wanted to make all your favourite foods." Jin said. He turned towards Jimin and saw he had drowsy eyes so he had probably just woken up.  "If I have to be honest I've noticed you don't eat a lot these days and I just want to make sure you eat so..eat as much as you like." Jin put the last food on the table and Jimin sat down. Jimin felt touched that Jin had noticed and cared enough to make all that food for him. He smiled a little at Jin and thanked him. He started to eat and Jin was pleased with every bite he took.

"You can eat too." Jimin said after a while.

"No I've made this for you." Jin answered. He sat on the opposite side of the table.

"Jin I appriciate that but there's enough food to feed an army. Please eat or I'll feel uncomfortable."' Jimin begged.

"Okay." Jin gave in and started to eat too. After they had eaten in silence for a while Jin looked at Jimin. "Why haven't you been eating much lately?" Jimin didn't really want to talk about it but figured Jin had been so nice so he owed him to tell it.

"I just-I've been feeling a little fat lately so I thought I shouldn't eat so much." Jimin said and looked down.

"That's nuts Jimin, you're not fat at all! Honestly you shouldn't think of yourself like that. Please just eat more and..if you feel like that, tell me and I'll help you realise you're not fat!" Jin said shocked to hear him say that. Jimin was in incrediable shape and Jin didn't like him thinking that.

"I guess I know I'm not fat but I just feel like it sometimes." Jimin said. "But I promise I'll eat better."

"Good." Jin said and was satisfied with the outcome of the situation. They ate on and talked a little while doing so. Soon most of the food was gone and they stood up and Jin started to clean the dishes. Jimin hesitated a little before walking to Jin. He leaned up and kissed him on the cheek as a thank you. Jin smiled to him not saying anything. Jimin started to help Jin clean the dishes. They didn't say much after that but it was okay. Jimin felt greatful for Jin and Jin was happy that Jimin had eaten a lot. In that moment they could really feel the friendship and they knew it would last forever.