Yoonmin (request)

This is part 2 for the latest Yoonmin it was requested by @fandoms_47 ^.^

It had been a year since Yoongi had told Jimin he was a vampire. The only way their relationship had changed was with their odd conversations about who or what Yoongi drank from and the times Jimin let Yoongi drink from him. They tried to be careful and not do it as much as they could easily get addicted to the feeling. Even though he loved the it when Yoongi drank from him, he had thought a lot about letting Yoongi turn him. He loved Yoongi a lot and they had talked about marriage more than once. He was just afraid about drinking blood and what would happen if they one day didn't love each other. He hadn't told Yoongi about these thoughts yet but had a feeling Yoongi knew something was up which was confirmed by Yoongi saying:

"What are you thinking about these days?" They were sitting in their bed.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked like both of them didn't already know.

"You space out all the time and you seem to be distracted when we talk. I just want to know where you're mind is." Yoongi said and put a hand on Jimin's thigh.

"Fine." Jimin sighed "Is just because I've been thinking a lot about you turning me. I'm just not sure about the whole drinking blood and I mean I love you a lot but what if one day we don't love each other anymore? What am I suppose to do then?"

"Babe I understand you're scared and we don't have to do it right now but to answer your worries. I know drinking blood sounds scary but when you're vampire it comes naturally that you want it. You can't be without it." Yoongi said which did sort of make sense. "And I don't know if this is true but some say when you love someone and you turn them, if they both want to, you get a sort of connection so you'll always love each other. But even if is not I know I'll always love you."

"I honestly think I'll always love you too." Jimin said.

"Babe you don't have to decide right now, I only want you to do it if you want to." Yoongi said and moved closer.

"I just don't want to get much older and I'm tired of living in between the decision if I should do it or not." Jimin said. He held Yoongi's hand and leaned his head on his shoulder.

"Is there anything I can do?" Yoongi asked. Jimin thought for a while. He didn't feel like the drinking blood would be a problem as that had made a lot of sense. He tried to think about how much he loved Yoongi and he found the thought about living without him more scary than being a vampire. He just wanted to be sure Yoongi felt the same and he knew exactly how to do that.

"Can you drink from me?" Jimin asked Yoongi with big eyes.

"Sure." Yoongi said and Jimin moved to sit on his lap. Jimin placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders and Yoongi placed his on Jimin's waist. They had done it so many times it felt like a rutine. Yoongi kissed the place he was going to bite and soon Jimin felt the little prick. The well-known feeling of happiness hit Jimin before the rush of Yoongi's emotions hit him too. Like all the other times Jimin felt loved and protected but this time something was diffrent. He didn't know if it was because he was so focused about it but he felt like Yoongi would never leave him. He could almost see them being together forever and see how in many years they would still loved each other just as much. Jimin felt so lost in the feeling it took a while to get down from the high.

"Did you feel that?" Jimin asked his eyes big with exciment.

"I don't even know what that was." Yoongi said just as amazed.

"I want you to turn me." As he said the words, he felt like he had never been so sure about anything as he was about that.

"Jimin I need you to be one hundred percent sure. If I do it there's no turning back." Yoongi said, knowing it was big decision.