Jinmin (sweet)

"What if I fall?" Jin whined to his boyfriend Jimin who wanted him to go ice skating. It was outside and cold.

"Then I'll catch you." Jimin smiled and dragged him by the hand.

"I don't think that would help." Jin said. They were at the place they had to rent skates. Jimin said their seize and they got the skates.

"Jin hyung please!" Jimin begged. "It's december. It's the perfect time."

"It's cold." Jin added and shivered for the effect. Jimin pouted and put his hands around his boyfriends lower back.

"Please. When we go home, we can cuddle and watch a movie." Jimin pouted futher. Jin kissed the pout away.

"Okay then." Jimin smiled and pulled him to a bench where they sat down to put the skates on. Jimin held Jin's hand as they walked on the ice. As soon as they walked out Jin grabbed the side and clung to it like his life depended on it. Jimin looked at him trying to stand up and  thought his life might actsually depend on it. He skated to his boyfriend and held his arm.

"I swear Park Jimin if I die today, I'm coming back to haunt you!" Jin exclamied. Jimin couldn't help but laugh. He grabbed his arm and with great difficulty he helped Jin stand up. Jin had his arm wrapped tightly around Jimin's arm, his face showing complete horror. After a while Jin was more steady and started to enjoy it, even though he still had a tight grib on Jimin's arm.

"See you're doing great." Jimin said somewhat proud.

"Yeah." Jin said and Jimin could tell he was proud too and it spread a warm feeling through Jimin's body.

"Are you ready to try on your own?" Jimin asked and Jin's face dropped.

"No no. I want to be close to you." Jin said and gave a big smile which made Jimin laugh.

"Come on hyung." Jimin tried to encourage him.

"O-okay." Jin said and slowly let go off Jimin. He was unsteady so Jimin held his hand to give him a little support. Jin didn't look too happy but tried his best. He actsually did good and it suprised them both. They skated around for a while and Jin didn't need to hold Jimin's hand anymore.

"This is quite fun." Jin laughed. Just as the words left his mouth something on the skating court did so he fell down. Jimin skated with speed of light to his boyfriend. He had closed his eyes and whimped.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, worry spreading through his body. Jin opened his eyes.

"Yes. My coat took the fall." Jin said. He had big coat on with a fur hat. Jimin sighed relieved. He helped Jin get up. "I'm going to feel this tomorrow." Jin complained as they took their skates off.

"I'm sorry." Jimin said feeling guilty. Jin looked at him and took his hands.

"It's not your fault. I had a great time. I would do it again." Jin smiled a speciel smile which made Jimin weak in his knees. "Just not today." Jin added and stood up. They returned the skates and took each others hand to walk home. As they walked snow started to fall on them. Jimin looked up happy without knowing Jin was admiring him. When he finally did look at Jin both of them were white with snow.

"What?" Jimin asked. Jin smiled and pulled Jimin into his arms. He leaned down and caught his lips with his. Their lips were frozen but together they warmed them up. They pulled away and started to walk again.

"What was that for?" Jimin asked while holding Jin's hand tightly.

"I just really love you." Jin said.

"I really love you too." Jimin answered. When they came home they made hot chocolate and cuddled under a blanket while watching Love Actually.