Vhope (sweet)

Taehyung ran fast not looking back. He was out of breath but that didn't stop him. He ran into a forrest near his home, when he thought the footsteeps behind wasn't that close he hid behind a tree. He tried to control his breath so the other couldn't hear him. He peeked to the right when he felt a pair of hands pulling him closer. He gave out a yell of suprise before a hand was pressed to his lips.

"Be quiet will you? Or people are going to think someone is getting hurt." Hoseok, Taehyung's boyfriend, said. Taehyung nodded and Hoseok moved his hand. "I caught you." Hoseok said and smiled.

"Well I caught you the last time." Taehyung said and gave a big smile. Hoseok captured Taehyung's lips with his own, his hands were still wrapped around the youngers body. Taehyung melted in his arms as their tounges danced with each other. Right as Hoseok was getting more passionate and started to push Taehyung against the tree, Taehyung broke the kiss and ran away again.

"You'll never catch me." Taehyung yelled while smiling like crazy. He could hear Hoseok run fast so he speeded up his pace. He turned to the right and looked behind himself to see Hoseok when suddenly the ground came closer and he fell down hard. He growled loudly because of the pain. He grabbed his foot as that was the one that twisted around. Hoseok ran even faster when he saw Taehyung fall. He quickly kneeled down.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked worried. Taehyung's face was twisted in pain.

"My foot hurts." Taehyung growled. Hoseok looked at the rest of Taehyung's body to see if there was other injures but luckly the ground was soft and he didn't seem to be in pain any other places.

"Here let me see." Hoseok said and took his shoe and sock off. The foot didn't seem swollen. He moved it around a bit, Taehyung would occasionally make a sound of pain and twist his face.

"I think I just need to stay still for a bit." Taehyung said while Hoseok put his sock and shoe back on.

"What? So you're just gonna lay on the ground all alone?" Hoseok said and smiled.

"No of course not. You're gonna join me." Taehyung said and grabbed Hoseok by the t-shirt and pulled him down. Hoseok growled slightly when he hit the ground. Taehyung pulled him closer so he could put his head on his chest. Hoseok put his arm around him and his other arm behind his own head.

"You're damn lucky you're so good looking!" Hoseok said.

"Why?" Taehyung said and pouted.

"Because I'm wearing a white shirt and I'm pretty sure it just got dirty. Also I don't really enjoy being pulled to the ground." Hoseok laughed. Taehyung laughed with him. They stayed on the ground talking about everything and nothing.

"Can I ask you a question?" Taehyung asked suddenly sounding serious.

"Sure." Hoseok answered a slight worry spreading through his body.

"What was it about me that made you fall for me?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok was taken aback by the question and took a second to think. They had meet each other on a cafe where they started to talk.

"Well to be honest there's a lot of reasons. Number 1: When I first noticed you I really liked your smile, it just made me smile too. Number 2: When I started to talk to you I just loved your giggle so much. Number 3: The way you just say whatever comes to your mind. Number 4: How there never goes a day where you don't make me laugh. Number 5: The way you make me feel comfortable and safe without even trying." While Hoseok had listed all these things Taehyung had started to smile. "Should I go on? Because we'll be here for at least two more days."

"No I get the point." Taehyung laughed.

"But why do you ask such thing?" Hoseok asked. His hand was stroking Taehyung's back gently.

"I don't know. Sometimes I just worry that you'll stop loving me. That I'm not good enough for you." Taehyung sounded sad and it broke Hoseok's heart.

"I'll never stop loving you. In my mind it's not even a possibility. You're perfect for me. I've never met a person who is as perfect for me as you are." Hoseok said and kissed the top of his boyfriends head.

"Really?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes really."

"I love you too." Taehyung said and hugged Hoseok tighter.

"But no matter how much I love you I can't say I'm enjoying lying here on this dirty ground. Can we please go home?" Hoseok asked making Taehyung giggle.

"Okay." Hoseok stood up and helped Taehyung up. The younger tried walking but his foot still hurt a bit.

"I know what to do." Hoseok said. He picked him up bridal style. Taehyung nuzzled his head into Hoseok's chest. When they came home Hoseok took care of Taehyung the rest of the night, occasionally coming with reasons as to why he fell for him.