Namjin (smut)

Jin and Namjoon were in bed. Namjoon were hovering over Jin and currently kissing his lips while exploring his mouth with his tounge. Jin put his index fingers inside Namjoon's pants and pulled his crotch closer to his own. He then put his legs around him to keep him steady and his arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Namjoon moaned when Jin started to move a little up and down, so he was grinding their crotches together.

"Seem like you want to do more than kissing."  Namjoon smirked happily to have that effect. Jin kissed Namjoon's neck instead of answering.

"I. want. so. much. more." Jin said kissing him after every word. Namjoon moaned when Jin nipped his ear.

"Do you wanna fuck or make love?" Namjoon asked shameless.

"Make love. I'm a little sore for fucking last night." Jin answered too turned on to think about what he was saying. Namjoon widen his eyes slightly, it wasn't like Jin to talk like that though it only made Namjoon want him more. Namjoon got Jin to loosen his grip with his legs and removed both of their shirts. He kissed down Jin's stomach and took extra care of his nippels since he knew it was a soft spot for Jin. He then continued to take Jin's pants off and kissed his hard member through the fabric. Jin enjoyed every kiss and every movement Namjoon made. The younger moved up and kissed Jin's lips, while his hand was doing one hell of a job on his crotch. Jin pulled at Namjoon's pants. Namjoon took all of their remaning clothes off. Jin looked as Namjoon took his member in his mouth to make sure it was hard enough. He let his tounge go over the tip and Jin moaned.

"Baby. Please." Jin said now with closed eyes. Namjoon knew what he meant and found the lube. He put a great amount on his member and on his fingers, he made Jin ready quickly. He then placed himself in between Jin's legs.

"Are you ready babe?" Namjoon asked in a low voice. Jin nodded eargerly. Namjoon pushed himself in and Jin moaned. He went slowly in and out, making sure Jin felt every inch. Namjoon intertwined their hands.

"You're amazing." Namjoon moaned.

"So are you." Jin breathed out. Namjoon quicken the pace and the pleasure was doubled. Jin put his legs around Namjoon's ass and pressed him futher down. He thrusted even faster.

"Joonie." Jin moaned and it went straight to Namjoon's stomach. He came inside Jin moaning his name. He pulled out and started to suck Jin's hard member. His tounge did things that made Jin go crazy. Jin came and Namjoon swallowed. He layed down next to Jin and pulled him in. He put his leg around him.

"I love having sex with you." Namjoon hummed and nuzzled his nose in Jin's hair.

"I love it too but I love you more." Jin said.

"Don't make me sound bad. I love you too." Namjoon said and laughed. Jin took Namjoon's hand and kissed it.

"But tomorrow let's fuck." Jin said again suprising Namjoon.

"What is it with you?" Namjoon said.

"I guess you're bad influence." Jin giggled.

"I think I'm a good influence." Namjoon smiled.

"Maybe we're just good for each other." Jin said.

"We're the best for each other." Namjoon said and kissed the back of Jin's head. They were in bed cuddling the rest of the night, talking about everything and nothing.