Minjoon (smut)

Jimin and Namjoon were at Namjoon's parents house. They were lying in bed. Jimin were reading on his phone, when he felt Namjoon starting to kiss his neck and he knew exactly what that meant.

"Stop. Namjoon we can't we're at your parents house." Jimin said and tried to move away but Namjoon held him with his hand.

"Their not even home." Namjoon took a little break from the kissing to say that but continued to kiss as soon as he was done. He  pulled away and took Jimin's hand and guided it to his member. The other widen his eyes and looked at Namjoon but didn't stop him. Jimin got caught up in the moment and started to move his hand while Namjoon's hand helped him. They looked into each others eyes which made everything ten times better. Jimin's hand crawled up and into Namjoon's pants and got to work now inside. This made Namjoon break the eye contact and he closed his eyes in pleasure. The moan which escaped Namjoon's lips, made Jimin realise what he was doing. He thought about what Namjoon's parents would say if they found them like that. He pulled his hand out much to Namjoon's disappointed but Namjoon was turned on now and he wanted more. He shifted so he was hovering over Jimin. He kissed his lips, his neck, his jawline, every skin which was visible. Jimin dropped his phone in the bed as the pleasure started to go through his body.

"Namjoon what about you parents?" Jimin said breathless as Namjoon's hard member was being pressed against his.

"Don't mind them." Namjoon said.

"They'll be home any minute." Jimin tried again but knew it was a lost cause. Now they both wanted it.

"Then let's be quick." Namjoon said he only stopped kissing him to speak.

"Your mother would probably pass out and your father-" Namjoon cut him off.

"Listen baby." Namjoon pulled away and looked at Jimin "The only father you have to worry about is me because if you remember I am your daddy. At least that's what you tell me when we have sex." Jimin blushed slightly.

"Screw it." Jimin said and pulled Namjoon down. He swung his legs around him so their lower bodies were grinded against each others. Namjoon slipped his tounge in Jimin's mouth and explored every bit of it. Namjoon quickly got to work and undressed them both extremly fast. He took Jimin's in his mouth to make sure he was completely hard. He bobbed his head and it was a good thing Namjoon's parents weren't home with the moans that escaped Jimin's lips. Namjoon took him out and put a lot of lube on his hard shaft. He leaned down and whispered in Jimin's ear.

"You didn't want it before so now I want you to beg for it." Namjoon said and Jimin only wanted him more.

"Please daddy. I want you so bad, there's nothing I want more. Daddy, please." Jimin begged and stroked his hand over his own body, he knew it would drive Namjoon crazy because he wasn't the one doing it. Namjoon gathered himself and filled Jimin up. He waited to move but when he did, it set Jimin's world on fire. The pleasure was so good it was a wonder nobody heard the moans. Namjoon was holding Jimin's waist while Jimin didn't know what to do with his arms so they landed on Namjoon's.

"Daddy." Jimin moaned and Namjoon smirked. Jimin were all his and he was all Jimin's. Namjoon quicken the pace while Jimin took a hand to his own member.

"Baby you're so good to have sex with." Namjoon moaned.

"You too daddy." Jimin said. They had both closed eyes as it seemed like it was too much for them to keep them open.

"Come for kitten." Namjoon said and sure enough Jimin's stomach tighten up and he came. Namjoon came too when Jimin moaned 'daddy' countless times. Namjoon pulled out and placed himself next to Jimin.

"See nothing to worry about." Namjoon said breathless. Just as Jimin was about to answer they heard the door to the house being opened. Panic struck them as they didn't have time to get dressed. Jimin pushed their close under the bed while Namjoon hid the lube. They pulled a duvet over them so only their heads were visible. It looked like they were spooning, while sleeping. The panic hadn't even settled when the door opened. When the person saw they were sleeping, the door closed again. Jimin finally breathed out, he hadn't even noticed he held his breath.

"That was close." Jimin whispered.

"You're right. Next time we'll do in the shower. It's normal people shower together, they just don't need to know that we're doing more than that." Namjoon said and smirked. Jimin sighed and Namjoon laughed. "I'm kidding. We're going home tomorrow and then, there's no stopping us." Namjoon said only to tease Jimin futher.

"You're unbelievable." Jimin said and shook his head but couldn't hide his little smile. He took his clothes and put it on. The same did Namjoon.

"I mean it." Namjoon said picking up the conversation again "Think about how loud you could moan and how wild it could get."

"Is sex all you think about?" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow. They were sitting on the bed.

"No of course not! I just like to have sex with you, is there any harm in that?" Namjoon said, knowing that Jimin secretly found it amusing.

"No, there's not. Now let's go and talk to your parents because as you said, we're leaving tomorrow." Jimin said and got up. "Are you coming?"

"Of course my love." Namjoon said making a failed attempt to be romantic. It made Jimin laugh as they walked into the living room.

"Hi guys. Good nap?" Namjoon's mother asked, Namjoon was about to laugh but held it inside when Jimin stepped on his foot.

"Yes it was very refreshing." Jimin said and sat down. They spend the next day with Namjoon's parents before going home and Namjoon got his wish granted. Never had Jimin moaned that loud.