Namjin (smut)

Jin waited for Namjoon to come over as planned. He was excited to see him even though he knew it was more than just exciment and he hated himself for the butterflies in his stomach, they weren't suppose to be there. He kept reminding himself they were only friends with benefits. No feelings involed whatsoever.
He heard a knock on the door and went to open it. He smiled brightly as he saw Namjoon. Namjoon smiled too before coming inside. He took off his jacket and shoes.

"Hi." Jin said. They had been doing this for four months but it was still awkward in the start. He knew that Namjoon would make the first move because he always did.

"Hi handsome." Namjoon smiled making the butterflies in Jin's stomach act up. Namjoon walked closer to Jin and Jin noticed how fancy he was dressed. He wasn't normally dressed like that but before Jin could question it Namjoon smashed his lips into Jin's. Jin reacted fast and their mouthes knew exactly what to do. Jin had his arms around Namjoon's neck while Namjoon had his on Jin's lower back pressing their crotches together.

"Let's go to the bed." Namjoon said a husky voice that went straight to Jin's crotch. Namjoon made Jin walk backwards, until they reached the bedroom their lips not letting go of each other for one second. They had to move away from air but Jin quickly attacked Namjoon's neck with kisses. Namjoon moaned as their hard members grinded against each others. Namjoon took Jin's shirt off and threw it on the floor. Jin did the same to Namjoon. Then Namjoon moved on to the pants and took them off him, Jin returned the favor and did the same to Namjoon. They kept on removing fabric from the other boys body until they were completly naked. Namjoon didn't waste any time after that. He pushed Jin on the bed and kissed all over his body. They were both hard and wanted more. Namjoon kissed Jin's lips so their crotches was close to each other. Jin moaned into the kiss making Namjoon smirk as he pulled away.

"Hey wanna ride me?" Namjoon asked and Jin remembered the last time he got to do that. It made him feel just a little bit like Namjoon was his and only his. Even if it was fake he loved it.
Jin nodded and they shifted so Namjoon sat up against the bed. Jin found the lube and put it on Namjoon's penis. He moaned when he was filled up. He took a second to adjust before starting to move. His hands were on Namjoon's shoulders which helped him move. The youngers hand was on Jin's waist. When Jin started to move he did it slowly but after a while speeded up.

"Fuck Jin." Namjoon moaned. Jin loved hearing him swear and say his name while they had sex. Their nails dug into each others skin but none of them noticed the pain over the pleasure.

"Shit," Namjoon moaned again "Jin you're amazing." Jin could feel he was close the more he talked.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Namjoon let out a string of swear words.

"Touch me." Jin moaned. Namjoon took a hand to Jin's member. He did his best to please him and Jin moaned even more.

"Baby." Namjoon moaned. It send Jin over the edge and he came. Namjoon came too when Jin moaned his name.

"You are fantastic." Namjoon said and kissed Jin. Jin smiled a little and moved away. Namjoon quickly got up and started to get dressed. Jin followed his lead and got dress too. He hated this feeling afterwards. He wanted Namjoon to stay and cuddle but he knew he was going to leave. No strings attached.

"Why are you so fancy today?" Jin asked remember his earlier thought.

"I'm going on a date." Namjoon said. He didn't look at Jin so he didn't see Jin's face drop. Though he did hear the pain in his voice and it made him look at the older.

"Oh well have fun." Jin said and bit his lip, trying to hold the tears back.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm fine." Jin said shortly. "Go you shouldn't be late to your date."

"Wait. Are you sad that I'm going on a date?" Namjoon frowned.

"No." Jin said but a tear fell from his eye.

"You're crying. Come here." Namjoon said and tried to hug Jin but he moved away.

"No don't touch me. I can't stand when you act like I'm more than just someone to have sex with." Jin said. He liked Namjoon but he hated this feeling.

"What? Wait do you have feelings for me?" Namjoon asked and looked schocked. Jin decided in that moment he couldn't stand this feeling. He didn't want Namjoon like this. He wanted all of Namjoon.

"Yes Namjoon! I like you okay? I know we agreed no feelings but you're so sweet and you make me feel so good but also so bad. I hate it! I can't do this anymore." Jin said letting every feeling he felt out. Namjoon didn't know what to say so he grabbed Jin's face and kissed him. Jin almost fell for it but pushed him away.

"Stop!"

"No listen!" Namjoon said and the tone of his words made Jin look at him through his tears "You're more than just someone to have sex with. I like you too, you just never seemed like you liked me back." Namjoon said.

"Are you just saying that?" Jin asked. Namjoon kissed his tears away.

"No I mean it." Namjoon said. He dragged Jin to the bed and made him lie down so he was holding him. "I want to be your boyfriend."

"I want to be your boyfriend too." Jin said. He slowly started to realise what was happening and a smile crept on his face.

"So do you want to be my boyfriend?" Namjoon asked smiling.

"Yes." Jin said and laughed a little. "But what about your date?" Jin asked getting a sour taste in his mouth.

"Give me a second." Namjoon said. He called someone up and told the person he couldn't go on a date and he wouldn't be able to hopefully for a long time. Jin smiled and leaned up to kiss him.

"I wish I've said it before." Jin said.

"Me too." Namjoon said. They kissed again and again and again. They finally got to do the couples stuff they both wanted to do and they couldn't he happier.