2seok (request)

This was requested by @SudsyDucky this will be smut ^.^

J-Hope sat next to his boyfriend Jin on the couch in the dorm. Most of the members were in the living room doing their own thing. J-Hope and Jin was holding hands, looking at each other. They were whispering sweet things in the others ear and were inside their own little boble.

"I love you so much." Jin whispered to his boyfriend.

"I love you too." J-Hope whispered back. They leaned in and kissed. Jin put his free hand on his cheek and pulled his face even closer. In that moment they didn't care about the other members. When they pulled away, J-Hope bit his lip as he was getting filled up with a new feeling. "I could really use a nap now." Jin smiled. It was something they said, when they wanted the other right away. Only one out of ten times did they actually nap.

"You know what me too." Jin said and they stood up still holding hands. "We're going to take a nap." Jin said not bothering to look at any other than his boyfriend. They were so lost in each other they didn't notice the mischievous and laughing looks the other exchanged as they knew exactly what "nap" meant.
As they walked into the room Jin locked the door and started to kiss J-Hope right away. Their hands were all around the others body. Touching, squeezing, patting and pulling diffrent places on each others body. They moved to the bed where their shirts quickly got lost before they got down on the bed. Their naked chest was touching as Jin was exploring J-Hope's mouth with his tounge. J-Hope put his legs around Jin's body and pressed it closer down to his own.

"I want you so bad." J-Hope moaned as Jin moved on to kiss his neck. At this point they were both pretty horny and it couldn't go fast enough. Jin licked and nibbed J-Hope's nipples and J-Hope replied with moans. As soon as they were hard Jin moved on and quickly removed J-Hope's pants and underwear. He smirked as he was already hard. Jin removed his own pants and underwear. He wanted to kiss J-Hope while making himself ready but his boyfriend had diffrent plans. "Let me." He pushed Jin onto his back and left kisses on his body all the way up to his crotch. He took Jin in his mouth and Jin closed his eyes. He parted his plum lips and moans came out. J-Hope bobbed his head and used his fingers to touch the part he couldn't reach. When he was hard both of the boys were a bit out of breath but continued. Jin found the lube and put it on his fingers. One by one a finger went inside Hoseok who closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Jin put it on his member too before leaning down and kissing J-Hope.

"How do you want to do it?" Jin asked lustful.

"I don't care as long as you can move fast and hard." J-Hope said, his voice stained by how much he wanted Jin. Jin decided to simply push himself in. He waited a few seconds before he started to move granting J-Hope's wish by moving fast and hard. J-Hope gribbed the sheets and clutched them. Moans from both of the boys filled up the room. They tried their best to keep it down but it seemed to be impossible. J-Hope swore which was something he only did rarely.

"Is not enough." J-Hope moaned. Jin smirked, he sure did want him.

"Here let me try something." Jin said. He stopped and J-Hope whined. He pulled out which J-Hope wasn't satisfied with. Jin quickly positioned J-Hope so he was lying with his arms on the bed with his back towards the celling. Jin placed his ass so it was sticking up. He quickly went to work again, thrusting fast and hard. Though this time he did it so every time he went forward he pulled J-Hope's hips back. J-Hope defently thought that was enough and he moaned louder than before. He moaned Jin's name over and over together with a few curse words. It didn't take long before they both was close to their high.

"Babe come for me." Jin said and J-Hope did. Jin came too as he heard the last moans leave his boyfriends lips. He pulled out and they fell down on the bed. They caught their breath before J-Hope smiled.

"That was really good." J-Hope said.

"Yeah it was probably one of the best times." Jin agreed. J-Hope leaned up and kissed him lightly.

"I love you." J-Hope said.

"I love you too." Jin said. "But I should properly get up I have to make dinner." Jin said. They both got up and put on their clothes, they kissed before walking out feeling happy and pleased. They went to the kitchen where Jin started to make dinner.

"Oh you're already up?" Jungkook said and could barely hold his laughter back. "That wasn't a long nap"

"It was enough for us." J-Hope said not meeting the youngers eyes.

"It must have been some wild nap, your hair is all messed up and Jin's shirt is inside out." Taehyung said with the same look as Jungkook. The two boys quickly took a hand to their hair and tried to get it to behave. Jin also looked down at himself and saw it shirt really was inside out.

"Well it was hot in the room." Jin said his cheeks burning.

"I can imagine." Jungkook said and Jimin burst out laughing.

"Since when does a nap involve moaning?" Taehyung said. The two boys were officially embarresed. Their heads were a shade of red it had never been before. They looked at each other and silent agreed to not be played by the youngest members.

"Okay you got us." J-Hope said with a teasing tone. "We didn't really nap. In fact we rarely nap when we say we do. Instead we have sex and now that you know there's really no need to keep it down. Is there?" J-Hope said and smirked. The look on the three younger members changed in an instant. They widen their eyes and their mouths dropped open.

"You're right babe and now you know that everytime we say we nap we don't and you can think of that the next time we say we're going to take a nap. It won't bother us but I'm sure is not something you want to think about." Jin said. He put a hand around J-Hope's waist and looked at the three shocked youngers. "You know what? What about another nap right now?" Jin said and kissed J-Hope. They over did the kiss a lot and it seemed to snap the youngers out of their daze.

"Fine sorry we won't tease you again." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

"Please just continue to keep it down." Jungkook begged and the two boys agreed. The youngers walked away and left the two boys in laughter.

"Okay that was fun." J-Hope said.

"Yeah it was." Jin said and started to cut some vegetables. "Though we do need a new code because I don't think I can do it when they know."

"Me niether. We defently need a new word." J-Hope said and hugged Jin from behind.

"We'll figure something out." Jin said and stopped cutting so he could turn around and look at J-Hope. He leaned in and kissed his boyfriend tenderly.

"Oh please stop. We already said we wouldn't tease you." Taehyung said from the door and turned around before they got a chance to answer. The two boys laughed and Jin stared to cut the vegetables again after they calmed down.

"Here let me help you." J-Hope said and found a cutting board. The rest of the evening was quite fun for the older boys and less fun for the three youngers. They wouldn't meet the olderes eyes and kept looking down and were very respectful. When J-Hope and Jin went to bed they still was pretty amused by it and they fell alseep almost with a smile on their lips.

I hope you liked it ^.^